Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6461|The Land of Scott Walker
Hope the right people find this wuss and beat the hell out of him when he gets to jail. He hit his 2 year old daughter so hard that when she hit her head it knocked her out!  Then he took her outside and left her in the freezing cold!  When she came to, she wandered around in the snow all alone before she died!  Once again I'm asking . . . WTH is wrong with these people?!?!?  Look at the picture of that beautiful little girl, now she's gone.   

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,250859,00.html

PITTSBURGH  —  The father of a young girl who died of exposure had knocked her unconscious because he was angry she wouldn't go to bed, then took her outside in freezing temperatures and left her there, police said before the man's arraignment Thursday.

Nyia Miangel Page, who was about to turn 2, was found dead Sunday on a wooded knoll about a 10 minute walk from the family's home. Tiny footprints in the snow suggested she had gotten up and wandered around before she died, police said.

Her father, William Lorenzo Page, 23, of Braddock, was arrested on charges of criminal homicide, kidnapping, false reports and simple assault.  Page told police he woke up early Saturday and found the girl awake and playing near a mirror in the hallway, according to the criminal complaint. He said he got mad when the girl wouldn't go back to bed so he hit her so hard she hit her head and was unconscious, the complaint said.  Page then took her outside wrapped in a blanket and left her, police said.

An autopsy determined Nyia died of hypothermia, but the Allegheny County Medical Examiner ruled the death a homicide because investigators said it was unreasonable to assume the child got to the wooded location alone.  Her small body was found about a 10-minute walk from her home, a trek that would have included climbing 17 snowy steps up to a wooded knoll.

A witness had seen Page enter his house Saturday morning from the direction where his daughter was found, police said. He was back out on the street about an hour later, saying he was looking for the girl and telling the witness, "Somebody took my daughter," according to a criminal complaint.  Nyia's mother told police she last saw the girl after Nyia tried to crawl into bed with her parents about 12:30 a.m. Saturday. The mother told police she put the youngster back into her own bed in an upstairs room.  Police, emergency crews and bloodhounds searched in 20-degree temperatures for most of two days before finding the little girl's body.  Page, who did not have an attorney in court Thursday morning, was jailed without bond.
TheEl_Gayo
not gay
+7|6321|Florida Cracker
This kind of stuff makes me sick to my stomach, what a low life piece of trash, how can you hurt a defensless little girl??
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6577|Southampton, UK

Fucked up father, deserves to die of hypothermia himself.
Heartless bastard.
Audio
+130|6548|Orlando, FL
Wow, what a fucking tool.  Hitting your two year old daughter unconsious because she won't go to bed, then throwing her outside to freeze to death?  Pathetic, I hope he gets life in jail.
Stingray24
As a parent I've experienced the frustrations that little people can produce.  I understand being so tired that all you want to do is sleep and all the little one wants to do is cry.  It sounds like this girl wasn't even crying, she was only playing and didn't want to go back to bed.  Apparently this sob just flew off in a rage. 

Seems that everyone who is going to be a parent should be required to take an anger management class on how to handle frustration.  Hopefully that would reduce these stories that I keep seeing about jerkoffs like this beating or killing or pouring boiling water on their children.  It wouldn't eliminate it totally, but at least some kids might not have to endure treatment like this.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6544|Global Command
tHEY GUY WAS BORN SCUM. iT TAKES MENTAL PROBLEMS TO DO THAT SORT OF THING.

wHAT ALWAYS GETS ME, THE ACT IS A SELFISH ACT AS HE DIDN'T WANT THE HASSLE OF THE  kid. Now, at best he gets life in prison and sodomy.

I'll take the misbehaving child any day.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6732
I hope he gets raped in prison.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Stingray24
Even criminals hate people who mistreat or kill children.  He better hope he's in solitary or he won't last long.  He'll get caught in the shower and end up getting shanked.

Edit: The irony is that this guy will probably be protected from the general prison population because the system knows what would happen. At the same time, the two border patrol agents who were jailed for doing their job weren't protected pending their appeal.  Some justice system . . .

Last edited by Stingray24 (2007-02-09 09:59:32)

silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6438|San Antonio, TX
I have kids too and I know they can push the limits, but I've never felt the need to hit them (aside from a little swat to the behind occasionally).

Literally, someone needs to beat the crap out of people like this.  It's so unfair to physically harm a child.  And a 2 year old!?

I wish the justice system was harder on people like this!

Brings this recent local story to mind:

SAN ANTONIO (AP)- Police arrested a woman Tuesday after her two sons, ages 10 and 12, were found stabbed.

The woman was charged with two counts of injury to a child causing serious bodily injury, a first-degree felony, said San Antonio Police Department spokesman Joe Rios.

One boy was taken to University Hospital in critical condition with stab wounds to the chest, back and neck. Rios said the boy's worst injury was a punctured lung.

The other boy was taken to a hospital with a stab wound to the back. Rios said he had superficial injuries. His condition wasn't available.

A man driving in the area stopped when he saw one of the boys covered in blood on the roadside, according to police.

The boy told the man his mother was stabbing his brother inside, police said.

Rios said the man went inside to find the mother holding one of the boys in a choke hold with a knife to his neck. The man struggled with the woman and brought her outside just as an officer on patrol was passing by, Rios said.

"If that person had not stopped, at least that one little boy that was inside would have died," Rios said.

I'm waiting for some lawyer to charge the man that stepped in and stopped the mom with trespassing or assault or something like that.

Last edited by silo1180 (2007-02-09 10:11:57)

JahManRed
wank
+646|6643|IRELAND

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Stingray24
*insert quote from Deliverance*
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6508|Connecticut
Its funny, as a new father my views on things have changed. I have become more conservative in some areas and more liberal in some. That can be expected for most having children for the first time I suppose. One of the things that gets me is if someone laid a harmful hand on my child, I have no doubt in my mind I would inflict an unfathomable amount of pain on said person. My instinct to love something so much, and to protect it at any cost has never been so great. Parents who lack a new passion for another human being they created should not be parents.
Malloy must go
Stingray24
Great post, deeznutz.  I can identify with the powerful instincts felt as soon as your child is born.  You're exactly right about the love, it's at a level I had not experienced until I became a parent.  I can say with absolute certainty that earth would become hell for anyone who hurt my child.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6680|NT, like Mick Dundee

JahManRed wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Brings to mind Pollux's chat about pink sock on IRC. I hope it happens to him after he's raped.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6510|Sydney, Australia

silo1180 wrote:

I'm waiting for some lawyer to charge the man that stepped in and stopped the mom with trespassing or assault or something like that.
Yeah there needs to be more ethics to law. Reminds me of an event a while back, about a robber who was trying to rob a house at night, and somehow got himself hurt by a knife in the kitchen. He sued the household, and won.
too_money2007
+145|6324|Keller, Tx
I won't answer this... it'll get me banned.
SmkenRez
+10|6380|The other side of world
As a father of two all I have to say is this.........I would die before I would do that to my or anyone kids no matter how bad they are.  We as adults half to make that choice's for are kids so that they grow up to be respectful know the differince of right and wrong and where there is a choose to be made there are action that follow. I have told my wife that if any person touched my kids that I WOULD PUT 2 IN THERE CHEST AND 1 IN THERE HEAD, even if the court found them not guilty there still going to die by my hand.  My brother is in jail (37 year term) for doing what any person would do if they found some jerk kicking there 2year girl in the face with combat boots on.  why do we even try to save these sick people just kill them.
I hope that asshole dies as horrably as that child.  hearing this stuff makes me sick.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard