nzjafa
+2|6736
http://www.bofunk.com/video/2576/dumb_people.html
check out this video.
when people confuse north korea with australia, i'm surprised they remember to breathe.
morons.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6745|Noizyland

Oh fuck that was funny!! Whoever initiated that survey is the man. People just do what the signs say. Good find nzjafa. You know when that guy was trying to find Iran, why the hell was he looking at southern Africa?
"oh yeah, Australia... that looks like it might border Iraq - those two little islands to the eastmust be Iraq... strange, you'd think the middle east would be middle and eastern... uuuhhh, it says it's Iran right? Why would it lie?"

Dumbasses.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
nzjafa
+2|6736
" i just realised now how much bigger north korea is than south korea! i didn't know it was so big like that!"
Metaltop
+1|6733|The Netherlands
I wonder how they can find their way home..
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6818|San Francisco

ROFL making fun of idiots... one of my most favorite past times!

Though honestly, you know they had to shoot quite a bit of footage to get that entire thing...
nzjafa
+2|6736
true. but the fact that they came across that many morons in the same day is still pretty downing.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6767|Barrington, RI
Their middle school geography teachers must be shooting themsleves right about now.
AlexDiasTeixeira
+2|6742|Netherlands, The - Rotterdam
Whahahahahaha how is this possible ...
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6748

nzjafa wrote:

true. but the fact that they came across that many morons in the same day is still pretty downing.
they must have been filming in LA
chitlin
Banned
+36|6733
old and lame... the dude picked stupid people no doubt and of course removed anyone who could identify thier own ass ... but he clearly mislabeled the map and put austailia as iran in big letters.. it ws a gay setup to show how stupid americans are ... which is bullshit ...

there are stupid people everywhere and globally america is as educated if not more so than any other country ...

Last edited by chitlin (2005-12-02 08:01:52)

THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6741|AUS, Canberra
fuck if the wrong people get hold of that map AUS is fucked!!!!!!
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6753|The Hague, Holland
Whahaha that whas so damn funny! Hahaha!
Mixing france up with australia?
Goddamnit haha !
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6716|Houston, TX
Funny stuff, although sometimes I believe that the same people who could botch Iraq for Australia are some of the same folk who play as commander in some of the games I've played in. 

(Why did you arty strike just my squad! We were all by ourselves!!)
(Yes, yes, I see that you 'think' you see enemy forces.....)

Last edited by Kung Jew (2005-12-02 08:17:50)

nzjafa
+2|6736

chitlin wrote:

but he clearly mislabeled the map and put austailia as iran in big letters..
that's the point of the video dude. the fact that they thought a 'middle eastern' country lay in the south pacific ocean below asia because some random guy's home made map says so... well, it leaves us wondering, doesn't it.
kn0ckahh
+98|6709|netherlands, sweet lake city
lol amercans are really the most stupid people in the world     i mean  go to school i mean everybody knows this shit exept for them stupid emercans no wonder 10% is in jail   oops i killed the wrong guy im sorry son
chitlin
Banned
+36|6733
ah yes some dutch twat talkin shit..  they was on our nuts since we saved them when they got thier ass ran over by the nazis ..leme know when your country can defend itself instead of surrendering to whoever comes by? now hes just some ungratefull little shit thinking hes on the level, your moms sucked an american dick punk ...^^  rofl fuckin macho man ..nice sig faggot

thats what you wanted right? some attention ? ...
NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6818|Germany
The movie reminds me of that map here:
https://www.interactivepublishing.net/net_bilder/CNN_EU_map.jpg
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

chitlin wrote:

ah yes some dutch twat talkin shit..  they was on our nuts since we saved them when they got thier ass ran over by the nazis ..leme know when your country can defend itself instead of surrendering to whoever comes by? now hes just some ungratefull little shit thinking hes on the level, your moms sucked an american dick punk ...^^  rofl fuckin macho man ..nice sig faggot

thats what you wanted right? some attention ? ...
Oh I'm sorry, we shouldnt have surrended to the germans!
Ofcourse we could have defeated the nazi-terror by ease!
Come on man -.-..
We have no right to talk about the USA (knockah)
Same way YOU dont have the right to talk about us (chitlin).
Ffs.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6733
acutally i wasnt angry just giving him what he wanted ...he obvou8sly wanted to bash america to get some attention..

really i think id love amsterdam and the netherlands if for no other reason the drugs

i was bored and looked it up and apparently the us prison population is .5% percent of the american population

also for the record im sure our boys were more than happy to liberate the netherlands and everywhere else from the nazis even france no matter how ungratefull they become ^^

thats an interesting map there .. i find it hard to belive cnn messed up that bad but ..
AD_Kensan
+7|6755

NiMhurchu wrote:

The movie reminds me of that map here:
[sniped map to save bandwidth]
Yes, we do speach czek in Switzerland...

To chitlin: what's with the hostility? I totally agree with you that there are "stupid" or "uneducated" people everywhere but it is people like you that act very "aggressive" in a "we-are-better-than-you"-kind of way that put us europeans off.

Anyways, I don't want to start a flamewar. In fact there can not be an argument past your comment because according to Godwin's law [wikipedia.org] you loose... sorry.

Last edited by AD_Kensan (2005-12-03 11:30:49)

Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

chitlin wrote:

acutally i wasnt angry just giving him what he wanted ...he obvou8sly wanted to bash america to get some attention..

really i think id love amsterdam and the netherlands if for no other reason the drugs

i was bored and looked it up and apparently the us prison population is .5% percent of the american population

also for the record im sure our boys were more than happy to liberate the netherlands and everywhere else from the nazis even france no matter how ungratefull they become ^^

thats an interesting map there .. i find it hard to belive cnn messed up that bad but ..
Ok, just dont talk about The Netherlands like that again, please.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6733
that godwins law is funny

seriously though i dont think i said anything that bad about the netherlands ^^ i mean you did let the nazis occupy you without fighting thats not an insult .. being judgemental of that fact or not its just factual =p i suppose i could have said it nicer

only things truly offensive was the dick sucking and that was directed only at his mom =0

also people are people so if its arrogance its of a nature of national pride not that an american is a more worthwhile human being but that america as a whole country has contributed more to the world than say ..the netherlands .. sorry and im sure had i been from the netherlands i might not like hearing that or even take offense to it ... but i belive that and if that makes me an asshole then so be it.. but when an asshole from said lesser contrbuting nation comes out with the bashing of a nation say oh i duno the united states ^-^ its assbackwards IMP
{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6811|Toronto, Canada

chitlin wrote:

that godwins law is funny

seriously though i dont think i said anything that bad about the netherlands ^^ i mean you did let the nazis occupy you without fighting thats not an insult .. being judgemental of that fact or not its just factual =p i suppose i could have said it nicer

only things truly offensive was the dick sucking and that was directed only at his mom =0

also people are people so if its arrogance its of a nature of national pride not that an american is a more worthwhile human being but that america as a whole country has contributed more to the world than say ..the netherlands .. sorry and im sure had i been from the netherlands i might not like hearing that or even take offense to it ... but i belive that and if that makes me an asshole then so be it.. but when an asshole from said lesser contrbuting nation comes out with the bashing of a nation say oh i duno the united states ^-^ its assbackwards IMP
YOu want to see some idiots? Try and find a TV special called "talking to americans". Was done a couple of years ago when a Canadian news crew went down to the US. Its pretty funny. The Governor of Iowa is even on there .

And before we go onto the whole america is better than everyone else thing, lets not forget that just because you have fewer people, or got knocked out of the war early, you are not a lesser contributing nation. If hitler had decided to attack the USA in 1939, you'd all be speaking german right now. If Britain, Canada, France, and many other nations hadn't of put up the fight that they did, there wouldn't have been a war to get involved  in.

And the only reason the united states of america even exists is because the british couldn't be bothered to get off their asses and do something about it.

Not to be offensive, but I am sick of all this americanocentric BS. I have nothing against americans except that I don't like the attitiude that many of them have.

Last edited by {DsM}SongofWar[BoC] (2005-12-03 12:32:30)

chitlin
Banned
+36|6733
my comment wasnt really conflict based .. i mean as a nation with americas gdp constituted by systems and effort we contribute from research and devlopment of medical and technological sciences beyond that of any other country ..so im just not fellin judgmental attitudes and advice ..i dont think mike tyson takes boxing advice from pee wee ^^

i respect other countries and not acknowledging our important role in the world is fine and great but the judgemental bs just isnt cool really ..it seems alot of people in eurpoe want to only focus on the bad things america does.

also america won many battles against the best ss troops germany had to offer with great success so saying that the united states had no chance is really unfounded. also the british never had succes in north africa untill we showed up and wouldnt attempt the normandy landing unless we initiated it becuase they lacked the ability .. and canada and france are not even worth mentioning about battle contribution ..very little .. if you wanted to bring up a more significant factor i would have said the russians ..they did more than the united states or anyone else did to the germans..

also the british tried in 1776 and 1812 with all thier might and lost .. it had nothing to do with lack of effort and everything to do with the fact that they lost ...after 1812 they conceded that they in fact didnt have the ability to pacify america ..its a fact ..
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6700|Rochester, NY
Wow, ok this is definitely a setup to show American society satire of how the common stereotype that americans are stupid a**holes. CNN did make a big dooze, check the globe and you will see that the current Germany is a lot larger than what CNN gave us.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard