IsaacLeavitt
+24|6375

ATG wrote:

IsaacLeavitt wrote:

hey all, i am signing out, you wont probably see me on these forums much anymore. My main computer (my gaming machine) after hanging in for 6 years has finaly burned up literaly, it crashed, then lit on fire when i tryed to start it again. the mother board is totaly fucked and i think the damage spread to the other components also. so i will not be playing any games for quite awile. i have no money so i cannot buy a new one. hopefuly i can get a job this summer and buy a new one. Well its been good   !!! good gamming all...
So why do you need a gaming rig to be part of our community?
oh i will still be in here on the Forum but you won't see me in any more games guys... lol Jsnipy we did have some good ones ...
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6375

Superior Mind wrote:

Yay he's leaving! I never like you Isaac, sorry.
lol is that cause i owned ur ass so hard on 2142???
JimmyBotswana
+82|6609|Montreal
i dont know what i would do without my hourly bf2s fix
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6375

JimmyBotswana wrote:

i dont know what i would do without my hourly bf2s fix
lol tell me about it, i am going freeking nuts and it only been 2 day!!! oh and to make life even worse i crashed my S-10 pickup  yesterday and totaly destroyed the grill, i had to veer out of my lane cause this fucker in a SUV didnt have snow tires and he was swerving all over into my lane, so i ended up in a snowbank, i blew out the driver side tire and destroyed the grill... FUCK ASS !!!
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6695

IsaacLeavitt wrote:

(my gaming machine) after hanging in for 6 years has finaly burned up literaly, it crashed, then lit on fire when i tryed to start it again
Ummm, it lit on fire and you thought you would start it to see if it still worked...

not much of a techie are you?
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6375

Stealth42o wrote:

IsaacLeavitt wrote:

(my gaming machine) after hanging in for 6 years has finaly burned up literaly, it crashed, then lit on fire when i tryed to start it again
Ummm, it lit on fire and you thought you would start it to see if it still worked...

not much of a techie are you?
what??? read it again carefully... it started burning when i tryed to start it up again after it crashed... lol its the second time it lit on fire anyway... about six months ago the mother board had a short and lit on fire, but i blew it out and it still worked, the fire only damaged some spare USB ports... but this time it is really fucked... AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
arson
+99|6660|New York
That sucks, well at least you have some time now to research new technologies for your new machine. Looks like  ATI's R600 kills the 8800GTX in benchies.
  source*
bennisboy
+829|6670|Poundland
hah I jus played the maze in your sig. I was like "wtf I didnt touch the walls" when that pic came up. i didnt have the sound on cos I was dubious as to how it would help. When the face came up I remembered seeing some guy pranked with it and was like "ah skeen"
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6414|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
Bye

Last edited by B00MH3ADSH0T (2007-02-09 23:21:36)

TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6696|Colorado

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Thats only for D&ST trolls.
Hey! I resemble that remark.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard