SScamaro68
+0|6728
I have run quite a few searches but haven't found a direct answer to this question.

I finally took the time the other night to figure out how the total points were calculated per round.  I noticed that my total from all the rounds for the night fell short from what I thought I should have been.

So I decided to tally everything up for each round and see if everything checked out. To my suprise the rounds that I was on the winning team and supposedly earned "x2" didn't end up getting accounted for. In other words I got the points for the winning round, but they didn't count two fold towards my global score.

Needless to say I was extremely disappointed .

Is this right? Thats the way it works? Whats the point, no pun intended, of doubling your points if you're on the winning team and then not counting them towards your global score?

Frank

P.s. Kudos to the admin of this site, its EXTREMELY helpful!

Last edited by SScamaro68 (2005-12-01 23:35:23)

Bat24SS
+0|6726|Long Beach, CA USA
I've noticed that you have to be the Commander on the winning team, to get the "x2" points.
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6779|NRW,Germany
Only the Commander of the winning team gets the x2 bonus. For everyone else it´s the normal ammount of points they gathered regardless of winning or loosing.
dobbs
Pawtucket Patriot
+0|6756|Cohog, RI
WHAT!  i never new this!  well i'll be damned.
A.Drew(G.Drew
+4|6745|Hamilton, Scotland
well there u go, u know now...

i think its qutie gd that x2 thing, but
this my sound stupid, but what if the x2 came into play just after the round ended, but i could c a glitch in that cos then ud be winning golds all the time
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6797

Tigg@lot wrote:

Only the Commander of the winning team gets the x2 bonus. For everyone else it´s the normal ammount of points they gathered regardless of winning or loosing.
Plus it's only command points that get doubled.  If you became Commander mid-way through the round, after scoring points for kills or whatnot, these points won't get doubled.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard