Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6551|Texas - Bigger than France
I lack the maturity to post in this thread.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6607|Seattle

What did she O.D. on this time?
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6607|Seattle

Pug wrote:

I lack the maturity to post in this thread.
BWAAH HA HA HA!!!! Me too!!!! I can't help myself, that chick was so wack!
JahManRed
wank
+646|6637|IRELAND

Her life was like a car wreak. Didn't read the article, but I'm betting it was all the uppers and downers she was on. Legal drugs ftw!!!
SoC./Omega
+122|6550|Omaha, Nebraska!
whoa, that happened fast... RIP
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

Hurricane wrote:

Sigh.

Tune your TV to CNN. Its considered 'breaking news' on there. Why? As I've already stated a few times, RIP and condolences to those who knew her, but seriously what makes her death more prolific than someone else's?
Not that I agree with the coverage but don't we go through this every time a celebrity dies?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
tino275
+14|6622

Parker wrote:

well, no big loss there.
except for her family, i feel bad for them.
Yes 100%

For me I'm more upset that my dog pissed in the house this morning.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6640|Washington, DC

Kmarion wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Sigh.

Tune your TV to CNN. Its considered 'breaking news' on there. Why? As I've already stated a few times, RIP and condolences to those who knew her, but seriously what makes her death more prolific than someone else's?
Not that I agree with the coverage but don't we go through this every time a celebrity dies?
Yeah, I guess. I probably just don't recall the last time a topic was posted here for me to speak what I've always thought about these things.

And so it goes and so it goes; in a week nobody'll remember this while we go back to covering the 'breaking news' of some guys getting killed in Iraq (Again, my condolences to the brave soldiers fighting a stalemate), which frankly has almost become as daily as getting the newspaper or pouring a glass of juice each morning.

/rant
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6607|Seattle

Kmarion wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Sigh.

Yes, especially after all the controversy with the trampoline and her miscarriage. I'm sure they'll make lots of money off this story.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6502|Connecticut

King_County_Downy wrote:

What did she O.D. on this time?
TRIM SPA BABY!!!!!!!!!!
Malloy must go
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6535|South Florida
Lol time to ban Trim Spa

BABY!!!

Last edited by Dezerteagal5 (2007-02-08 13:37:37)

15 more years! 15 more years!
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6745|Salt Lake City

Well, you know what they say.  Live fast, die young, and have a good looking corpse. 
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6607|Seattle

All I can say is "Thanks for the Mammories"

and "Tatta! Tattas!"
Sheky
+6|6547|London, England.
No big loss to the human race there....I feel sorry for the baby.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6775|Cambridge (UK)
boo hoo. boo hoo hoo hoo. sniffle.

shit, who am I kidding.

obviously, feel sorry for her family and all, but, so, some celebrity that got famous for taking her clothes off has died.

but, in the grand scheme of things, so the f*** what!

how many of the people that died in iraq today made it onto the news? or any internet forum, anywhere?
Hurricane
Banned

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

how many of the people that died in iraq today made it onto the news? or any internet forum, anywhere?
That's because it's essentially become as common as putting milk in your cereal each morning. After the first few thousand deaths, at least I have begun not being too shook by deaths of soldiers in Iraq. Do I feel sorry for them and their friends and family? Of course. It just happens so often that nobody's really surprised anymore when the news header reads "5 DEAD IN IRAQ".
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6376|Columbus, Ohio
I care more about this...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070208/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq

...than some stupid gold digging whore.
Hurricane
Banned

I wonder what anti-depressant she used.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6775|Cambridge (UK)

Hurricane wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

That's because it's essentially become as common as putting milk in your cereal each morning.
Which, in my opinion, is exactly why every single one (from all sides of the conflict) should be reported on every station and in every paper.
sithao
+63|6635|Los Angeles, California

usmarine2007 wrote:

I care more about this...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070208/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq

...than some stupid gold digging whore.
Well said.
Hurricane
Banned

They do tend to be. IED blows up a Humvee? It's on the news. Chopper shot down? On the news (granted, this is not as common). Guys shot? On the news.

Unfortunately, I haven't often seen the things like soldiers jumping on a grenade to save their squad, but that might be because I almost always watch CNN which seems to have quite a leftist lean =p Hopefully one day we won't have to see "Soldiers killed in Iraq" any more.

And hmm Anna isn't too bad, nice biiiig rack. Feels dirty to smack it to her now. And heheh, I thought some spanish lady was talking on CNN and then I looked up and saw it was a young spanish boy. OK CNN please go to other news, I'm bored now.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6551|Texas - Bigger than France
I am so holding back right now.  I don't know if I have the strength.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

Made this, My tribute...

https://i13.tinypic.com/2u4782c.gif

lol..
Xbone Stormsurgezz
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6607|Seattle

https://xs412.xs.to/xs412/07064/bagxz0.jpg
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6785|UK
It's always a shame when anyone goes before their time RIP.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard