Master_Davies
+1|6380|UK
... For ¨camping¨, apparently.

So I was on Wake Island and our team was losing overall. I was on the USMC team. I decided it would be fun and really helpful to the team to keep the Chinese planes out of the air. Their pilots were crashing a lot when trying to bomb things and shoot at things. Anyways, so I ¨camp¨ in the little sandbag hut just outside of the Chinese airstrip. I lay a claymore right in the doorway in case someone rushes in as I am scoping. So I was getting quite a few kills, had a positive score, and because I was stopping them from taking off we were capturing flags a lot easier.

I guess that was the time when it all went wrong, for the admin at least. I must have shot him out of ¨his plane¨ or something, but anyways, he worked out where I was and got in a car and drove right over to me. I was watching him the whole time. He got out of the car where the window to the hut is and I thought he was gonna throw a grenade inside so I started running out. As I was running out he came right round the corner and blew up on the claymore I had laid at the doorway.

About 30 seconds later I was kicked for ¨camping¨... the points I had earned in the round, lost, the fun of the game, lost, and another victory for an abusive admin.

Now comes the real point of my thread. What can be done about these people. I dont see any statements coming from EA that camping is forbidden. Hell, I didnt even see that on the server rules... and I read them all before I joined.

I'm getting tired of an admin kicking me because he cant stand that I am beating him. What can be done!?

Last edited by Master_Davies (2007-02-08 04:13:19)

-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6635|England
"What can be done?"

Simple answer ....

Nothing

/close.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6600|Cheshire. UK
I suppose the only thing you can do really is get your own server ...or find one not run by whiny 12 year olds that don't like being handed their asses
TodErnst
It's not a bug, it's a feature
+38|6630|Muenster, Germany
Beat him again & don't anger that you get kicked !
A lot of people are being kicked for killing admins

Last edited by TodErnst (2007-02-08 04:22:33)

Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6521|Adelaide, South Australia

Master_Davies wrote:

About 30 seconds later I was kicked for ¨camping¨... the points I had earned in the round, lost, the fun of the game, lost, and another victory for an abusive admin.
You don't lose points for being kicked, I don't think.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6548|Doncaster, UK
Well you might want to post it in the appropriate sticky thread for starters.

Then if you have any proof of them being abusive admins you could report them to bfroe.com but don't hold your breath.
Master_Davies
+1|6380|UK
Actually thats a good point, because I was thinking to ask that here when it happened.

Does anyone have a server where the admins dont abuse their power? If so, post up the IP, because 9/10 I go on have abusive admins.

Oh yeah and the fact that nothing can be done shows how flawed the system on this game is. So if an admin is losing he can deny everyone else their play time, even though they shelled out money specifically to play the game, and then further advance their rank by facing players that they can always kill. So lets get this straight I lose rank, for being good, and he gains rank, because he kicks people. What a farce.
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6754
kick...... so what rejoin, when you do so before the round ends you will still have your score.
There will always be server admin abuse, eiter find a decent server, or stop wining.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6597|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
it's what happens when power hungry 12 year olds are given administrative powers.

any chance on getting the name of the server and the name of the admin?

Last edited by seymorebutts443 (2007-02-08 04:28:13)

Master_Davies
+1|6380|UK

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Master_Davies wrote:

You don't lose points for being kicked, I don't think.
I always thought that if you did not complete a round the points you got dont count....
Master_Davies
+1|6380|UK

delta4bravo*nl* wrote:

kick...... so what rejoin, when you do so before the round ends you will still have your score.
There will always be server admin abuse, eiter find a decent server, or stop wining.
How are you gonna tell me to stop whining when i'm not even the cause of the problem?

Its like telling the Jews to stop whining that they got wiped out by Hitler.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6758|Hell, p.o box 666

This topic has been discussed previously -- Please use the search feature to find the previous thread.

this is your thread!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard