DaBombadier
+8|6425|Sooooo coooold....Canada....
Hey everyone I need t find a link for information on Upper Canada (Now Ontario) for a history project that I have a school...does anyone know any links?? The question is what jobs did people have  in 1815-1822 in Upper Canada if anyone wants to answer it directly.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6668|Keyboard
Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6771
I assume you mean 1815-1842?  (1822 is a very wierd date, nothing too significant about it re: Upper Canada.)
1815 is end of "War of 1812" and "Napoleonic Wars".  1842 is significant because there was a census in Upper Canada/Canada West that year.  There isn't much online about the 1842 census, but it is probably one of the best resources for your topic.  You might have to go to a library, break out a book.  Does your assignment specifically say look for online information?

If its supposed to be online, maybe your school is registered with Stats Canada, and your teacher wants you to check out the tables linked on this page or, more specifically for your project, this page.  Should be easy to get a password if your school is not set up, good luck.

Yaocelotl wrote:

Yes, Here is all the help you need.
Feel free to NOT post if you have nothing to contribute.
Rosemosis
+1|6387
Fur traders and maple syrup manufacturing!
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6781

Rick_O_Shea678 wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

Yes, Here is all the help you need.
Feel free to NOT post if you have nothing to contribute.
He provided contributed more than you did. Not just potential information content, but also essential information technology life skills.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6589|USA

DaBombadier wrote:

Hey everyone I need t find a link for information on Upper Canada (Now Ontario) for a history project that I have a school...does anyone know any links?? The question is what jobs did people have  in 1815-1822 in Upper Canada if anyone wants to answer it directly.
i do believe they specialized it fur trapping.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6553|Valhalla
Just did a quick search on WIKI for Upper Canada

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard