mitch4g94
+0|6738
I have a question about accuracy, does your accuracy change depending how well you use the weapon? I also noticed when you are in the kit screen there is 3 bars some are filled in and some arent does anyone know what these stand for?  Thank you
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6842|Cologne, Germany

lol..? I have always believed accuracy displays exactly how well you use the weapon..
why should accuracy be anything else ?  help me out here if I am not getting your point..

and be a bit more specific when talking about visual issues. Or post a sreenshot. I  will try to figure out what you meant by "3 bars some are filled and some arent" and get back to you.

rgds,
B.

EDIT: sorry, I couldn't. "kit screen" in what ? BFHQ ? bf2s.com ? UBAR ?
C.Keen
Aliens Ate My Babysitter
+0|6810|UK
He's talking about the sprint bars in-game when selecting a kit. I seem to recall someone put a screenshot of this up before, but I can't find it. Basically:

2 bars = shorter sprint distance (i.e. less stamina)
3 bars = longer sprint distance (i.e. more stamina)

Essentially those kits that include body armour can't sprint for as long.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6842|Cologne, Germany

C.Keen wrote:

He's talking about the sprint bars in-game when selecting a kit. I seem to recall someone put a screenshot of this up before, but I can't find it. Basically:

2 bars = shorter sprint distance (i.e. less stamina)
3 bars = longer sprint distance (i.e. more stamina)

Essentially those kits that include body armour can't sprint for as long.
ah, OK. Well then, thx for clearing that up for me. And I far as I know, you are correct.

One guess towards you accuracy question: If you wanted to know wether basic weapons accuracy will improve when your personal accuracy improves, the answer to that would be no. All weapons will fire the same, wether you - personally - have a good accuracy or not. i hope that was what you meant.
mitch4g94
+0|6738
thanks for all your help

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard