Poll

Is The G36E A Noob Gun?

Damn right no skill needed to kill someone.46%46% - 176
Hell No.53%53% - 204
Total: 380
CloakedStarship
+76|6564

Djbrown wrote:

I use the g36E all the time. Every time someone calls me a g36E whoring nub, ill just spawn camp with it all day long. My favourite part is how people think theres some sort of battlefield etiquette i must abide to. If you pull out a knife, ill shoot you in the face. Fact is, if you get killed by a g36E AND have a bitch-fit about it, chances are your either a retard who cant accept that some people are better than you, or one of these self-admiring delusional 'pros' who say shit like "the f35 is better than the j10", "Im 1337, so i use M16A2 like all other pros" despite all evidence to the contrary, just to be different.
I love you.

A gun is a gun.  Your objective is to kill the enemy.  If the g36e makes it easier for you then by god you should use it.

The only people that complain about the g36e are people who don't know how to get around it.  Sometimes you should run the hell away, other times you should bunny hop your way to victory.  Of course some people are honorable dimwits with their thumb up their ass who think that bunny hopping is unfair, then again these are the same people who complain about the g36e so, maybe trying to give them advice is a futile effort.

Point being, quit bitching and play.
Ice Cold Killa
+26|6443|Perth, W.A, Australia.

CloakedStarship wrote:

Djbrown wrote:

I use the g36E all the time. Every time someone calls me a g36E whoring nub, ill just spawn camp with it all day long. My favourite part is how people think theres some sort of battlefield etiquette i must abide to. If you pull out a knife, ill shoot you in the face. Fact is, if you get killed by a g36E AND have a bitch-fit about it, chances are your either a retard who cant accept that some people are better than you, or one of these self-admiring delusional 'pros' who say shit like "the f35 is better than the j10", "Im 1337, so i use M16A2 like all other pros" despite all evidence to the contrary, just to be different.
I love you.

A gun is a gun.  Your objective is to kill the enemy.  If the g36e makes it easier for you then by god you should use it.

The only people that complain about the g36e are people who don't know how to get around it.  Sometimes you should run the hell away, other times you should bunny hop your way to victory.  Of course some people are honorable dimwits with their thumb up their ass who think that bunny hopping is unfair, then again these are the same people who complain about the g36e so, maybe trying to give them advice is a futile effort.

Point being, quit bitching and play.
some people dont realise this but this isnt real war its a game the objective of a game is to have fun and getting whored up by the 6e is not fun.
CloakedStarship
+76|6564

Ice Cold Killa wrote:

some people dont realise this but this isnt real war its a game the objective of a game is to have fun and getting whored up by the 6e is not fun.
Invalid argument.  It is a WAR game, and the rules of war apply.  Do you know what that means?  There are no rules.  Complaining about a weapon because its too powerful is the cry of the noob.
Shopvac
If it doesn't say shop-vac keep shopping!
+25|6539|Grand Rapids, MI
Wow!

So let me get this straight. . . . We're here discussing the merits of tactics and battle strategy in an on-line video game. We're also talking about if someone should really use a part of the game that was . . . (wait for it) . . . meant to be used.

Am I close?

Okay, well I'm glad we've got all the serious shit in our lives all figured out. Now that we've taken care of all that, I'm going to go work on that world hunger thing. Someone else can be in charge of nuclear proliferation. Good Luck.

GOD IN HEAVEN!
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6618

Ice Cold Killa wrote:

You have played much more than me and still aren't good enough to kill someone with G36E?

CloakedStarship wrote:

Invalid argument.  It is a WAR game, and the rules of war apply.  Do you know what that means?  There are no rules.
Actually there are rules in war.

CloakedStarship wrote:

Complaining about a weapon because its too powerful is the cry of the noob.
Agreed.
CloakedStarship
+76|6564

Hacial wrote:

CloakedStarship wrote:

Invalid argument.  It is a WAR game, and the rules of war apply.  Do you know what that means?  There are no rules.
Actually there are rules in war.
True, but to my knowledge there are no rules that could possibly apply to this game.  I see no biological warfare or any POW's that need proper treatment.

Last edited by CloakedStarship (2007-02-11 07:59:12)

Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6618

CloakedStarship wrote:

True, but to my knowledge there are no rules that could possibly apply to this game.  I see no biological warfare or any POW's that need proper treatment.
True.
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6737|Pakistan/England
i like to use it in single shot mode, making me a sniper with a health pack effectively. but honestly, ive outsniped quite a few snipers while using the G36E at around the 100m range. i dont know if that makes it a noob gun or not, but its fucking accurate fo sho

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard