Poll

Is The G36E A Noob Gun?

Damn right no skill needed to kill someone.46%46% - 176
Hell No.53%53% - 204
Total: 380
Fearmesnipers
+41|6444|Wales
Personally i only ever use stocks. Why? L8 i feel after using all the medic guns alot it just it a bit too random for me. Playing with the G36E well i find it boring. There is no satisfaction for me getting a kill with it. Im sure alot of good players no that feeling.

As bob says every gun has its pro's and Con;s but i do think there are some guns which can be called nooby or w/e.. Noobtube.. definately the "cheapest" weapon in the game.
confused
+10|6392|British Columbia

Towelly wrote:

I have less respect for people that use it, but if they want to it's a part of the game so they can do what they want.
I've never understood this thought.  There is a greater disparity between the AK101 and the MP5 than there is between the G36E and the AK101.  Therefore, anyone who used the AK101 should be a noob with a noob gun too.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

the noobtube is not a cheap weapon.

It is good for sqaud clearances, defending bunkered flags, etc.

It only becomes "cheap" when you turn a corner to face someone and he kills himself and you with it.
Fearmesnipers
+41|6444|Wales

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

It only becomes "cheap" when you turn a corner to face someone and he kills himself and you with it.
Well i believe it to be cheap for the fact 99% of players do that.

Im not calling it not cheap just cause there may be 1 player who plays legit. Also i always have the feeling players who use it just cant aim for shit anyway.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6570

G36E noobs annoy me. Especially when I even the score with a grenade launcher and the 13 year old admin kicks me for "being a noob."

M16 is my personal favourite, but I don't play infantry that much.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466
The G36E is pretty much the same as the M16, it does 2 more damage, so in total they kill just as fast and while prone and zoomed is has only 0.03 less devation. It is bullcrap how people bitch about it, I mean the sniper guns get headshots at uberlong range and people don't complain about them, the LMGs can just spray down a street of on one of the city maps and people seldom bitch, the G36C is even more accurate than the G36E, but is full automatic and people stopped whining about it months ago. I think people are stupid.

Last edited by doctastrangelove1964 (2007-02-07 16:54:02)

-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6632|England
I don't see what the problem is. Your aim is to kill the other guy before he kills you, so if the G36E enables you to do that then use it.
sharpchedda
+11|6650|USA

Fearmesnipers wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Well i believe it to be cheap for the fact 99% of players do that.

Im not calling it not cheap just cause there may be 1 player who plays legit. Also i always have the feeling players who use it just cant aim for shit anyway.
99% of the time?! I hardly ever get noob-tubed. I find that the grenade launchers take a lot of skill to use accurately from medium-long ranges. Definitely not a "cheap" weapon.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6555|Brisbane, Aus

Guns kill people.... G36E kills people...
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6570

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

It think people are stupid.
How'd you know? Did you ask it?
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6676|Middle of nowhere
You need another option

like "I just use it to kill people" or "Who the fuck cares about the skill needed with a weapon?"
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6595|Seattle

It's the only accurate gun besides the sniper rifles. I love the G36e. If you define skill as putting your iron sights on a target, fire, and it hits, then yes, it's a skillful weapon.

<3 G36e
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466

Toilet Sex wrote:

God told me.
im_in_heaven
+27|6586
I think your a noob if u use a gun that is harder to shoot. What dummy wouldnt want to kill people easier?
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6839
Why are you saying that g36e is a noob gun if anything the l85, if you know how to use it, it is  better. Even though the g36 is a nicer gun for me
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6570

Toilet Sex wrote:

God told me.
No I didn't...
slicknic
+145|6624
If it takes you time to get "used to" the g36e, you do not know how to aim.  it hits where you shoot.  if you target a person then shoot, they will die.  its both accurate as hell, and its burst is so fast its as if its on single shot.
it is by far the biggest noob warning ever.  the other medic upgrade is good too, but not as bad as the g36e
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6468|New York

Mr.Casual wrote:

Any good player can dominate a map with a G36E, its n00by. Thats why i only use defaults. M16 FTW.
So, good players are noobs?  What?  ::Shakes head::

ryan_14 wrote:

Use the Ak-101 or the L85 if you want to be considered a good player.

I really enjoy those guns.
What if you don't give a flying fucking shit balls about what people say about you when you choose to use whatever fucking gun you want?  Isn't the L85 an unlock?  Yep.  The way I see this whole complaining about the G36E and other guns such as the PKM is that: I paid for the game.  I pay for my Internet services which allows me to play this game, which I bought, on my time.  If I want to use a pistol the whole game and dick around all game then who cares?  Certainly everyone, right?  Of course.  Don't like being killed by players that you don't like?  Leave.  I can't possibly see how simple that conclusion is. 

Let me pick what gun I want and shove your keyboard up your ass so you can't log on this forum and bitch to people who don't care.

-=]DeatH1337[=- wrote:

I don't see what the problem is. Your aim is to kill the other guy before he kills you, so if the G36E enables you to do that then use it.
Because apparently people who only use stock guns are considered superior.  Smells like shit to me.
Des.Kmal
+917|6616|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
i only use stocks, but the only thing i get mad at is claymores. i couldnt give half a shit about the guns people use, i kill them all.... i dont kill claymores....
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6828|Denver colorado

ryan_14 wrote:

s()mtingWong
+48|6691
I dont give a sh!t what anyone says about the gun if it helps me "kick ass and take names" then ill use it no matter what. All the guys that say its a newb gun is mostly the ones i put in respawn while using the g36e.

EDIT: I use the g36e for big and open area maps and ak for short distance maps.

Last edited by s()mtingWong (2007-02-07 19:11:48)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6807|Marathon, Florida Keys
When i use that gun i mow down entire groups of people without even really trying that hard, i feel like im cheating somehow. I use the m16/ak101/ak47 only when im infantry.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6828|Denver colorado

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

Mr.Casual wrote:

Any good player can dominate a map with a G36E, its n00by. Thats why i only use defaults. M16 FTW.

ryan_14 wrote:

What if you don't give a flying fucking shit balls about what people say about you when you choose to use whatever fucking gun you want?  Isn't the L85 an unlock?  Yep.  The way I see this whole complaining about the G36E and other guns such as the PKM is that: I paid for the game.  I pay for my Internet services which allows me to play this game, which I bought, on my time.  If I want to use a pistol the whole game and dick around all game then who cares?  Certainly everyone, right?  Of course.  Don't like being killed by players that you don't like?  Leave.  I can't possibly see how simple that conclusion is. 

Let me pick what gun I want and shove your keyboard up your ass so you can't log on this forum and bitch to people who don't care.

-=]DeatH1337[=- wrote:

Because apparently people who only use stock guns are considered superior.  Smells like shit to me.
I didn't read what you said and I don't want to but the default weapons are what people like me use in competition so everything else is automatically a 'noob gun' because most people who use unlocks are using them in pubs.

Dont get all logical and be like 'WELL I PAID FOR THE GAME NOOB *rant rant rant*" because some guns are just overkill and adding the fact that you have to unlock them just adds to it.

I sometimes play css and I enjoy using the awp. I know I paid for the game and I know how fucking cheap it is.
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6727|Louisiana

Fearmesnipers wrote:

Actually, one could argue that the noob tube takes more skill to aim than any other weapon. The projectile travels slowly and drops quickly, so to ensure a hit, the person firing it must make adjustments in aiming to account for the movement/distance of the target.

The blast radius ain't all that great, either. It's an eccentric weapon and it can be hard to get used to it, especially if you try firing while moving.
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6468|New York

lavadisk wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

Mr.Casual wrote:

ryan_14 wrote:

-=]DeatH1337[=- wrote:

I didn't read what you said and I don't want to

Dont get all logical and be like 'WELL I PAID FOR THE GAME NOOB *rant rant rant*" because some guns are just overkill and adding the fact that you have to unlock them just adds to it.
Oh the irony.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard