Poll

Does this chick look like Marisa Miller?

Yes64%64% - 70
No35%35% - 39
Total: 109
Brasso
+1,549|6650

There's this chick at my school and somehow I think she really looks like Marisa Miller.  I don't know why, but it really turns me on.  Every time she walks by, I want to grab her ass.

Whoops, TMI.

Vote or die muthafucka!  Vote based on face.  I can tell you from real life, the rest of her looks like Marisa Miller.  (Amazing)

La Chica
On the left
https://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3213/n1086510227300151238813ia9.jpg
On the right
https://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3282/n1086510173300056019040mm0.jpg

Marisa Miller
https://img249.imageshack.us/img249/7718/mmself102cjpgwm1.jpg
https://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5728/102435014299c4eb4d1me1.jpg
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6575|An Hour North of Indy
sure
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6676|The View From The Afternoon
she does. based on face that is. hair is different.
Brasso
+1,549|6650

CruZ4dR wrote:

Yeah, she's a redhead.  I used to think redheads were so ugly, now it's kinda hot.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Dwit
+34|6530

CruZ4dR wrote:

hair can be changed so yes
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6676|The View From The Afternoon
the chick to the left on the 2nd pic is damn fine. tell her to call me.
Brasso
+1,549|6650

CruZ4dR wrote:

the chick to the left on the 2nd pic is damn fine. tell her to call me.
I don't even know her.  Sorry.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6657|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Christ both are ugly

But yeah she does look liker her.
Brasso
+1,549|6650

scottomus0 wrote:

Christ both are ugly

But yeah she does look liker her.
Christ!

https://www.zianet.com/tino/Images/you're%20a%20fag.jpg

Sorry Chuy, admins, mods.  Just had to do it.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6546|Milkystania, yurop

haffeysucks wrote:

There's this chick at my school and somehow I think she really looks like Marisa Miller.  I don't know why, but it really turns me on.  Every time she walks by, I want to grab her ass.

Whoops, TMI.

Vote or die muthafucka!  Vote based on face.  I can tell you from real life, the rest of her looks like Marisa Miller.  (Amazing)

La Chica
On the left
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3213 … 813ia9.jpg
On the right
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3282 … 040mm0.jpg

Marisa Miller
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/7718 … jpgwm1.jpg
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5728 … 4d1me1.jpg
If this girl just is a chick at school how on earth did u get "private" pics of here ? stalking just interested

Last edited by Magpie (2007-02-07 13:57:04)

misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6416|Indianapolis, IN
dude I'd so bone her just because of that!
Brasso
+1,549|6650

Magpie wrote:

If this girl just is a chick at school how on earth did u get "private" pics of here ? stalking just interested
Little invention called Facebook.

misconfiguration wrote:

dude I'd so bone her just because of that!
Dude!  You're not gay!  *salutes*
Des.Kmal
+917|6638|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
in the first pic she does, in the second one she doesnt
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Brasso
+1,549|6650

Des.Kmal wrote:

in the first pic she does, in the second one she doesnt
Actually now that I think about it she looks a little like Lindsay Lohan in the 2nd one.

Ew.

/turned off ever so slightly

Last edited by haffeysucks (2007-02-07 14:09:46)

commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6433|Michigan, USA

haffeysucks wrote:

Magpie wrote:

Yep, great for keeping in contact with friends, and if you don't change your security settings (or if you do and friend your stalker), your pictures are there for the taking and putting in threads asking if they resemble a swimsuit model.

I think this girl at your school looks, hair color aside, for the most part, like Marisa Miller.  Her facial structure looks to be a bit thinner around the chin than Marisa's, and bust looks to be close, Marisa looks to have a bit more there as well   But I'll vote yes anyways, and you should really try and get something going between you two if you like her this much!
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
Look in your sig, now thats a woman.
Brasso
+1,549|6650

commandochristian wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Magpie wrote:

Yep, great for keeping in contact with friends, and if you don't change your security settings (or if you do and friend your stalker), your pictures are there for the taking and putting in threads asking if they resemble a swimsuit model.

I think this girl at your school looks, hair color aside, for the most part, like Marisa Miller.  Her facial structure looks to be a bit thinner around the chin than Marisa's, and bust looks to be close, Marisa looks to have a bit more there as well   But I'll vote yes anyways, and you should really try and get something going between you two if you like her this much!
Yeah well....age differences.  Nice analysis though, and lol @ the first part.

scottomus0 wrote:

Aaaand there's an idiot.  It's Marisa Miller you fool.

Last edited by haffeysucks (2007-02-07 14:12:51)

silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6442|San Antonio, TX
(silo1180 refrains from voting for fear of being tagged a pedophile/pervert)
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6703|The Lou

haffeysucks wrote:

commandochristian wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

scottomus0 wrote:

Can you get me Marisa Miller's number?
Brasso
+1,549|6650

silo1180 wrote:

(silo1180 refrains from voting for fear of being tagged a pedophile/pervert)
Pedophile - I'm younger than her.
Pervert - I like women.  Didn't know you like it up the butt.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
Haha oh shit yeah. Well her freckles dont do justice on that pic.

That ass!
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6670|Keyboard

scottomus0 wrote:

OWNED
sithao
+63|6646|Los Angeles, California

haffeysucks wrote:

commandochristian wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

scottomus0 wrote:

lol
Brasso
+1,549|6650

scottomus0 wrote:

Haha oh shit yeah. Well her freckles dont do justice on that pic.

That ass!
Lol, amen?  Greatest discovery of the 90s.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6611|Your attic
Meh, I guess there is a bit of a similarity, still not that great looking though.

Come on potato head, you can do better

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard