Nintendogamer
+72|6587|Chelmsford, UK
i got the demo and its well good fun. if any of you have the full game tell me what you think of it plz
Volatile
+252|6704|Sextupling in Empire

You got the demo to work? I'm downloading it now, but Im reading that most cant get the demo to work. Apparently there are several bugs with the game and gamespy is a peice of non-working shit?
Nintendogamer
+72|6587|Chelmsford, UK
gamespy is annoying, i'll give you that, but if you find the right server its a blast.
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6545|England
i got the demo but to get it to work u have got to turn off your virus software
hope that helps u guys

Last edited by Richard2000 (2007-02-07 09:36:59)

Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6707|NL
theyre website is horrible.... http://www.battlestations.net/
zeidmaan
+234|6414|Vienna

Im ashamed to say that I downloaded the pirated version of the game. Havent played much but there are some extreemely cool things in the game you can do. Probably the best is taking control of torpedo bombers and submarines. Single player looks average and definitly not worth the money. So its all about multiplayer and havent tried that. Ill probably try it in LAN after I get back from hollidays.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6410|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
LAN it all the way man. I only have the demo cuz we can't seem to get gamespy to register us(stupid system).
The cool thing about SP(my buddy has the full) is that you have challenge missions with each unit, so you get to practice as each one of em and know their skills real well. The tutorial is pretty in-depth too.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard