USA - should have stricter gun laws10%10% - 19
USA - Gun laws fine as thay are8%8% - 16
USA - to ban all privately owned guns5%5% - 10
Total: 183
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

You keep going on about how you need weapons to defend yourselves.  Sounds like fear of other citizens to me.
You just joined the ranks of the ignorant on his point. congrats.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6570
So the people doing the shooting are what, the ghosts of Christmas?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Vilham wrote:

Just so you know lowing I dont hate anyone based on their country. I have American family I definitely dont hate them.

I just hate ass bandits.
good me too, lets get my guns and go shoot a bunch of them. You take point..
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6775|UK

lowing wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Just so you know lowing I dont hate anyone based on their country. I have American family I definitely dont hate them.

I just hate ass bandits.
Yeah I got the feeling you would be a bit of a back stabber.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6570
All ass bandits are.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Vilham wrote:

lowing wrote:

Vilham wrote:

I just hate ass bandits.
Yeah I got the feeling you would be a bit of a back stabber.
No, actually, I was think more along the lines of shooting you in the ass.

the other barrel for bubbalo.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6570
Yours is double barrelled?  You should see a doctor, that could be a problem.

Oh, and I'm flattered, but I don't swing that way.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

Yours is double barrelled?  You should see a doctor, that could be a problem.

Oh, and I'm flattered, but I don't swing that way.
Well if you instantly draw the conclusion that you did based on my post, maybe you do "swing that way" I dunno
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6570
Given that it's already been established that you're an ass bandit, and that you asked another guy to stand in front of you, I'd say it was a fairly logical conclusion.
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6711
Is this still the Bubbalo Vs Lowing thread.

Please make a new poll thread "Bubbalo Vs Lowing" where people can vote for who's right.
commissargizz
+123|6473| Heaven
Lowing you are right I am confused maybe I missed a post or something. Enlighten me.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

commissargizz wrote:

Lowing you are right I am confused maybe I missed a post or something. Enlighten me.
The point I was making is that an armed militia might have made the difference between France surrendering or fighting on in WW2. The resistance as small as it was, was a signifacant force against Germany. If England was invaded in WW2, they would have failed to stop Germany occupation since the citizens were not armed.

Such attacks on America would have to take into concideration the armed malitia as a significant fighting force.

Your posts that England still won the war without armed citizens does not play out since England never really HAD to defend itself in the streets. My point had a big WHAT IF attached to it.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6570

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

Nope.  I'm done trying to get anything past his thick head to his brain.  I apologise if I've upset you.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

Given that it's already been established that you're an ass bandit, and that you asked another guy to stand in front of you, I'd say it was a fairly logical conclusion.
As a die hard liberal you are supposed to be accepting of everyone. Even if I were gay why would you make fun of me for it. Not a very accepting, tolerant attitude you portray bubbalo. I am disappointed in you.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

Nope.  I'm done trying to get anything past his thick head to his brain.  I apologise if I've upset you.
Translation................................Bubbalo lost.
commissargizz
+123|6473| Heaven
Maybe he is not a die hard liberal. I hate these classifications. If you are a liberal you must think like this or if you are Conservative you must think like that.

As I have said who will take on the US in a straight fight. No one, your military is too powerful. There wont be a war like that again (WW2). If anything your enemies will use terrorism against you, it's more effective. And you can't shoot back.

Last edited by commissargizz (2007-02-10 08:08:27)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

commissargizz wrote:

Maybe he is not a die hard liberal. I hate these classifications. If you are a liberal you must think like this or if you are Conservative you must think like that.

As I have said who will take on the US in a straight fight. No one, your military is too powerful. There wont be a war like that again (WW2). If anything your enemies will use terrorism against you, it's more effective. And you can't shoot back.
I agree with you, so, do you mind if we have to fight a war such as the one the terrorists are going wage, that we are allowed to at least go on the offensive and hunt them down where they are going to congragate and hit them before the kill more civilians? Appreciate it.
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6663|Teesside, UK

lowing wrote:

I agree with you, so, do you mind if we have to fight a war such as the one the terrorists are going wage, that we are allowed to at least go on the offensive and hunt them down where they are going to congragate and hit them before the kill more civilians? Appreciate it.
I don't see why your being so aggressive to everyone.  The consensus of this thread appears to be America needs gun and the UK doesn't.  where's the problem?  As far as i can see no one believes that America is going to get rid of guns so there's no point even talking about it.  Those of us from the UK are not saying we want to take away your guns were saying we don't want a gun culture over here which i think is fair enough and is perfectly within our rights.  Yes some gun crime happens here but it is minuscule in comparison to the US and thats the way it should stay.

Last edited by crimson_grunt (2007-02-10 12:28:29)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

crimson_grunt wrote:

lowing wrote:

I don't see why your being so aggressive to everyone.  The consensus of this thread appears to be America needs gun and the UK doesn't.  where's the problem?  As far as i can see no one believes that America is going to get rid of guns so there's no point even talking about it.  Those of us from the UK are not saying we want to take away your guns were saying we don't want a gun culture over here which i think is fair enough and is perfectly within our rights.  Yes some gun crime happens here but it is minuscule in comparison to the US and thats the way it should stay.
Agressive? Not me. I did not address who needs guns and who doesn't. I addressed your post saying there will never be another war like WW2 and that terrorism is the war of the future for us.

And to be honest the consensus of this thread is not the US needs guns and the UK doesn't. The consensus of this thread, just like all other threads is, America is war mongering and blood thirsty, paranoid and afraid of our own shadow, therefore need guns, while Europe is angelic and far more civilized as they talk down from the mountain as to how, we ( Americans) should be living.
Smitty5613
+46|6536|Middle of nowhere, California
(i havent read all the posts, so sorry if anything i say has been said before) US citizens should be able to own any guns that they want, its the 2nd ammendment in the constitution..... i think the UK should allow guns too........ i heard that since they banned guns there, the crime rate has doubled, can anyone from UK tell me if thats true?
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6775|UK

Smitty5613 wrote:

(i havent read all the posts, so sorry if anything i say has been said before) US citizens should be able to own any guns that they want, its the 2nd ammendment in the constitution..... i think the UK should allow guns too........ i heard that since they banned guns there, the crime rate has doubled, can anyone from UK tell me if thats true?
lol... i can tell you that that is the biggest pile of crap ever. Gun crime has dropped incredibly low. Now a percent of 5% increase lets say is actually only about 100 incidents in a whole year. Most of these incidents most likely also involve replica guns and not real ones.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Vilham wrote:

Smitty5613 wrote:

lol... i can tell you that that is the biggest pile of crap ever. Gun crime has dropped incredibly low. Now a percent of 5% increase lets say is actually only about 100 incidents in a whole year. Most of these incidents most likely also involve replica guns and not real ones.
http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/crime/ … 186579.ece

who to believe, who to believe...
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6775|UK
O noes!!! an increase of a whole 270 cases of gun thefts in a year... out of a population of 60 million that isnt too worrying. Read the figures before you post stupid shit like that. 0.4 per cent of all crimes... o noes. How about lowing you admit you are wrong. You can keep this attempt to be right up as long as you like, it doesn't change the fact that repeatedly you are wrong.

Our crime since 99 HAS decreased.

Last edited by Vilham (2007-02-10 14:32:28)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Vilham wrote:

O noes!!! an increase of a whole 270 cases of gun thefts in a year... out of a population of 60 million that isnt too worrying. Read the figures before you post stupid shit like that. 0.4 per cent of all crimes... o noes. How about lowing you admit you are wrong. You can keep this attempt to be right up as long as you like, it doesn't change the fact that repeatedly you are wrong.

Our crime since 99 HAS decreased.
Wait a sec, you said gun crime has dropped, even if it increased by 1 that means you are wrong. I posted that to show that gun crime has not dropped and it has not, according to that article.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6775|UK
My god you realy are more stupid than i thought... It has decreased since guns were banned in 1999. That has no relevance to a change in the last year... if crime decreased in the 6 years before that by 100% then went up by 49% it is lower than when guns were made illegal. Seriously lowing i dont know what time it is there but your clearly not thinking straight, i suggest you get some sleep.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard