Poll

How do you prepare yourself to play BF2142?

eat a meal13%13% - 5
drink some juice23%23% - 9
open a bag of chips and start snacking18%18% - 7
eat candy13%13% - 5
get all hopped up on goof balls31%31% - 12
Total: 38
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6647
I like to eat a meal before playing.
>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6556|An Hour North of Indy
food is my vice :-(
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6650|Hong Kong
I do whatever homework my parents force me to do before playing.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6750|Mark it zero.
touch myself
ozzie_johnson
+98|6659|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
put the cunt of a cd in the computer, start game, join server get pissed off and play bf2 instead
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6510|Minnesota eh
Put charred embers on my ball sack to get my boner down, or I flick my sack. Usually get me ready.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6392

SmilingBuddha wrote:

Same except I don't play 2142.  It's been that way since I was 8.  (that's why I don't support dictatorships)
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6694|NAS Jacksonville, Florida

some_random_panda wrote:

SmilingBuddha wrote:

Same except I don't play 2142.  It's been that way since I was 8.  (that's why I don't support dictatorships)
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6693|Calgary
where's Jack off?
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6613|balls
if i had it i would make sure to get all the poop out of my butt and then make sure to have the rum and cokes on standby.
devildogfo
+32|6324|Camp Lejeune
I prefer drinking-Battlefield. Each time you get killed, you take a drink of your beer. Its a glorious game. Borderline alcoholic. But fun all around! Therefor I prepare by grabbing a few beers.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6693|Calgary

devildogfo wrote:

I prefer drinking-Battlefield. Each time you get killed, you take a drink of your beer. Its a glorious game. Borderline alcoholic. But fun all around! Therefor I prepare by grabbing a few beers.
awesome...thats the way to do it !!!!!

+1
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6750|Mark it zero.

Superslim wrote:

devildogfo wrote:

+1
the only problem is that i average 6 deaths a round. going on that it will take forever. i guess i should try that with shots...
Magius5.0
+106|6383|UMass Amherst
Mountain Dew.  Thats all I really gotta say--that and Twizzlers work too.  Mmm....Caffeine.
Far
+22|6732|USA
Coffee... lots of coffee
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland
Move my mouse over to the 2142 icon and double click.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

Smoke a joint and relax.
Crusty
+11|6779
I drink "juice" and by "juice" i mean beer. even made me a beer helmet so i can drink with my hands free. makes those rough rounds a little easier. and im not an alcoholic....im a drunk. my only problem is my drinking team has a battlefield problem. (and im done with the played out drinking phrases =P)
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6696|The Ville
I go down stairs while the map is loading and grab some chips and a drink and play....
gordon
+5|6550|Switzerland

devildogfo wrote:

same here... and sometimes I take a snuff instead of beer. But mostly both.
https://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m308/GordonBratwurst/Battlefield/sig/beer.png

Last edited by gordon (2007-02-06 23:57:20)

Kenthar
Resident Dragon Fanatic
+21|6548
Gotta go with the goofballs when I'm making daring raids into the enemy uncappable and stealing all their accordions.
sparrowpisuke
Fractalman
+27|6447|Barcelona
Before playing...? I pray my girlfriend allows me to play...
Sambuccashake
+126|6612|Sweden
The only beverage I drink while playing is usually a fresh cup of coffee.
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6441|canada
uuuuuuh i just play the damn game i dont have a ritual to get me going
devildogfo
+32|6324|Camp Lejeune

Kamikaze17 wrote:

Superslim wrote:

devildogfo wrote:

+1
the only problem is that i average 6 deaths a round. going on that it will take forever. i guess i should try that with shots...
Oh dont worry, its a slippery slope. Might have to help it out at first with some "voluntary" drinks, but as intoxication goes up, so do cries for the medic. Except, every few times the unexplainable hot streak comes out as you get plowed. Where it seems the Beer Gods have blessed you with reflexes no mortal is worthy of, tactics no general could fathom, and spray and pray luck Rambo could only dream about...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard