Voss L-AR24%24% - 19
Baur H-AR18%18% - 14
SAAW 86 Anti-Air1%1% - 1
Ganz HMG6%6% - 5
Clark 15B Shotgun9%9% - 7
Total: 77
Sambuccashake
+126|6611|Sweden
I think I got the Baur from a field upgrade but didn't like it very much.
Went for the Voss instead.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6527|Singapore
cant really remember whether its the Baur or the Lambert...
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6438|Brisbane, Australia

Magius5.0 wrote:

Zeller-H Advanced Sniper Rifle.  Waste of an unlock in my honest opinion, I always believed before I got it that it would be this magical 'pwn all n00bs' gun, but I was dismayed how shitty it was.  three round clip, and the horrible scope tinge are the immediate turn-offs, stock are so much better.  Now, if that thing were a five round clip, then we're talking a whole new ballgame, heh heh.
so true about 5 clip...i would settle for 4 clip.

this gun was almost my first.... sadly
JimmyBotswana
+82|6587|Montreal
I am a vehicle whore so I knew I had to unlock the whole Engineer class first.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6344
Defib!

Clear! Brrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzt Recharging!
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6844|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Zeller-H first, but the Baur-H is the best gun in the game.

All voss users will burn in hell.
Godhatch
+5|6610

thebestshooter wrote:

Magius5.0 wrote:

Zeller-H Advanced Sniper Rifle.  Waste of an unlock in my honest opinion, I always believed before I got it that it would be this magical 'pwn all n00bs' gun, but I was dismayed how shitty it was.  three round clip, and the horrible scope tinge are the immediate turn-offs, stock are so much better.  Now, if that thing were a five round clip, then we're talking a whole new ballgame, heh heh.
well i got to disagree on you on this one buddy.

i have one of the highest accuracy ratings in the world and i have only been playing this game for only a damn month.  almost 60% accuracy . trying to make 70% in a few months.

everyone complains about that 3 rounds per clip. if you dont know how to do one shot one kill and just spray and pray like every noob.. my friend you have no business playing recon.

i have gotten at least 5 infiltrator pins in a single round . headshots are the key wheter you use a zeller or a moretti or a park 52.

zeller is more bang for the buck.... do your research first before you gabble on. the zeller does 90 points of damage per shot. so you can for most of the time get away with one shot kills to the chest or legs assuming the target has a bit of damage. i have killed full health light armor players out there with a single chest shot with the zeller.

stock rifles like your moretti and park 52 do only 70 -75 pts of damage per shot. DO the math you NOOB!!!!!!!! make each shot count and you wont have to worry about "OMG the zeller is only 3 rds per clip... this sucks ass"  stop your complaining and learn how to aim. and i can get headshots even with a moving target but not as good as some people. put the crosshairs on where you think the target will be next not directly at the target. youll go nuts like that.

ill agree with one thing with you.. i dont like that red tint on the scope. blurs too much in certain maps with snow. that in my opinion is a real handicap for the zeller than that 3 round clip.

every weapon  has a trade off. think in your brain of yours what would happen if the zeller had 8 rounds per clip and does the exact same nasty amount of damage that it normally does , every fool in the game will be a sniper, then 2142 becomes a sniper fest. that means no assault to heal, support to give ammo, and no enginners to fix your vehicles for all you vehicle whores there.

if you get less round per clip, you better believe that each round does more damage. if the zeller did the exact same damage as a stock sniper rifle , then you are correct in your point.... its a useless unlock like you said.

but the zeller to me is a thing of beauty.. just be patient with your shooting and people will fall like bricks.
with all that aside, you have to admit the 3 round clip does suck a bit
ozzie_johnson
+98|6659|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
none.
Brasso
+1,549|6631

leetkyle wrote:

the zeller-h advanced sniper rifle. the very left hand side gun on the recon.

sigh.
The Zeller fucking sucks, stock SRs own it.  Not to mention you can hear it from across the map.

Last edited by haffeysucks (2007-02-07 03:26:02)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6391|Penrith,Nsw, Aus

ozzie_johnson wrote:

none.
Zefar
+116|6650|Sweden
First it was Ganz but I was greatly dissapointed due to that it sucked. So I went for the shotgun instead. Found out that it was only good in close combat.

After that I picked up Zeller-H. Next was like Voss or Baur.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6391|Penrith,Nsw, Aus

Zefar wrote:

First it was Ganz but I was greatly dissapointed due to that it sucked. So I went for the shotgun instead. Found out that it was only good in close combat.

Shotguns only good in close combat... No shit really?
ZCaliber
+12|6512|Between Canada and Iowa
Crambert, sometimes your squad needs a sneaky demolitionist.

(Not that it matters, or anyone cares) Next came the Pilum, to partake in my friend and I's 'Super action movie FAVing'... Easily one of the funnest ways to play 2142, even if it isn't all that useful to the team (But we do partake in the occasional capping of a silo.)

I plan to get the Baur after that... The Voss is nice, but that big arse gun is soo badass. ^^;;

Last edited by ZCaliber (2007-02-07 03:39:35)

jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

Lambert Carbine
Zefar
+116|6650|Sweden

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

Zefar wrote:

Shotguns only good in close combat... No shit really?
Well it was good but not THAT good in close combat either. Seemed to random for me.
Afrika_18
+26|6543
I'm a vehicle whore too, and believe it or not, my 1st unlock was the SAAW anti-air gun.  I love that thing, it freaking eats gunships and sometimes transports.  I just cruise around in my tank or walker or apc taking out ground targets and when a pesky gunship rears its head, I pop out of my vehicle for the quick kill.  Very useful unlock if you are a vehicle whore.
Kratos Aurion
+36|6643|Sweden
My first unlock was the Baur. I prefer the Voss though.
DoN_KiNgPiN69
+4|6462|Montreal, Quebec
on assault kit...krylov FTW 

For engy I love the pillum ...it is just awesome!
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6547|Doncaster, UK
First unlock was the Ganz, and I hated it, but since 1.10 I'm starting to like it now.

Favourite has gotta be the pilum now, it's just a fantastic gun.
tx.Cylent
+0|6305

PBAsydney wrote:

Zeller-H first, but the Baur-H is the best gun in the game.

All voss users will burn in hell.
LOL.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard