too_money2007
+145|6278|Keller, Tx
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16990202/

Look at the stupid cows they got in the picture. "1-31-07 Never forget"... do they think someone was hurt by all this or even killed? Oh noes!!! Light Bright toys with cartoon network characters on it = terrorism or something now.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6478|Bournemouth, South England
Pussies.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6655|West Yorkshire, U.K
Yes im very offended by it, also your just as bad as the others with the gay sigs... its ok though i understand you feel left out from the others my deepest sympathy
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

too_money2007 wrote:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16990202/

Look at the stupid cows they got in the picture. "1-31-07 Never forget"... do they think someone was hurt by all this or even killed? Oh noes!!! Light Bright toys with cartoon network characters on it = terrorism or something now.
Well, I would argue that being arrested under the suspicion of terrorism/planting a bomb is pretty nerve-wracking, especially if you did not.  These guys were trying to make a little money and got arrested.

I suggest you read the article and comprehend it before making an ignorant post about it.
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6530|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
"The signs, part of a publicity campaign for Cartoon Network’s “Aqua Teen Hunger Force,” also appeared in nine other big U.S. cities in recent weeks, with little interest."

i wonder why it got so blown out of proportion in Boston?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

TBS has the money don't worry..lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6532
You've committed a very serious crime, so I have no choice but to charge with.............OOOOOH SHINIES!
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6601|USA
Significant Over reaction by Boston.  The only city to go completely totally whacked out over cartoon characters.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6738
This just further proves that the terrorist have won
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6488|Montucky

BN wrote:

This just further proves that the terrorist have won
QFT.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6735|Dallas
You idiots realize that those people are mocking the Boston police, fire and mayors offices with those signs right?

As evidenced here:

Research before you flame nublets.
lettuce
site lurkerer
+26|6613|cheshire u.k
totally off subject,i'm sorry,but those look like hugh lauries eyes in your sig cougar.
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6479|Minnesota eh
I want 1 of those signs.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

Cougar wrote:

You idiots realize that those people are mocking the Boston police, fire and mayors offices with those signs right?

As evidenced here:

Mocking them for being rather stupid, and jumping to conclusions that no one else in the 10 other cities they were placed in jumped to?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6532

lettuce wrote:

totally off subject,i'm sorry,but those look like hugh lauries eyes in your sig cougar.
You mean they aren't?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6735|Dallas

Bubbalo wrote:

lettuce wrote:

You mean they aren't?
No, they are.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Cougar wrote:

As evidenced here:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G-  D0F4Q9yk[/youube]

Two WEEKS!!! ..lol

The amount of attention Cartoon network got for all this make 2 million seem very cheap.

Last edited by Kmarion (2007-02-05 14:51:39)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6668

What dumb asses.
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6625|United States of America
Light brites can be very scary, especially at night.  I hope nobody puts light brites up in my town.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Major_Spittle wrote:

Light brites can be very scary, especially at night.  I hope nobody puts light brites up in my town.
If you don't think they are dangerous hop in the bath tub with one.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

Kmarion wrote:

Major_Spittle wrote:

Had they been strategically placed in peoples bath tubs I might have understood the alarm...
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6625|United States of America

Kmarion wrote:

Major_Spittle wrote:

That just means bath tubs are dangerous, a litebrite would never harm a person.  Litebrites are made from warm fuzzy feelings and good intentions, just like cheetos are.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6735|Dallas

Kmarion wrote:

Major_Spittle wrote:

QFE
misfire00
Lead Magnet
+26|6751|Charleston SC - USA
This is just ze start lightbrite infidels!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=390086020f&p=1

I think the Aqua Teen Hunger Force Campaign went rather well. It garnered a lot of attention. Now where can I see it in movie theaters?

Last edited by misfire00 (2007-02-05 17:15:18)

Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6375|North Carolina
Boston...  go figure.  What a bunch of morons...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard