Poll

Do you think the top 10 need a little variety in their BF2 diet?

Yes - Stat Padding whores, mix it up a little!71%71% - 20
No - Stat padding whores can play how they want!28%28% - 8
Total: 28
KB77Hell
+0|6765|T.O. Canada
It seems to me that most of the top 10 own SF but they've only played it a few times.  My guess is because they aren't as familiar with the maps so they struggle to achieve scores that they're used to and may lose their precious hold on their ranking.  I just want to know how the community feels about this type of play so please, participate in this poll! 

I play to have fun and since I've logged only 41 hrs., I'm still exploring the regular BF2 maps.  I will probably get SF soon though for a little variety. 

This is my first ever poll so don't expect too much!
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6808|The Hague, Holland
Frankly I could not care shit about how they play! Live and let live, is what I say.
Who am I to tell them to start using some kit?
LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6812|Netherlands

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Frankly I could not care shit about how they play! Live and let live, is what I say.
Who am I to tell them to start using some kit?
You're right, let them do what they want to do. I don't care as long as it is not padding/cheating.
Mr_Spork
+2|6767
They could just play single player if they want to get familiar with a new map before they start going for points.
KB77Hell
+0|6765|T.O. Canada
I'm not talking about kits, I'm talking about maps.  To me it's jsut kind of cheesy to play the same map over and over cause you found a good spot to get hundreds of kills or whatever.  But I suppose if they don't find that boring...
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6800|NRW,Germany
Can´t wait for this thread to be closed. Guys, get a life and stop complaining about the people in the top10.
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6846|Belgium

Tigg@lot wrote:

Can´t wait for this thread to be closed. Guys, get a life and stop complaining about the people in the top10.
X2
Amen
R
Gilgalad
Renaissance Soldier
+2|6804|Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Pointless discussion for 2 reasons:

1. The stats for almost everyone who has played SF have stopped updating due to an error in the coding (or something like that, I'm not too familiar with the specifics). So saying, "they don't have much time on SF maps" is meaingless. If they played SF, thier stats will most likely stop updating on this site.

2. Let the top 10 do thier thing, just because you may have the mindset that they have to evenly divide thier time between all maps/armies/kits/vehicles/weapons/roles doesn't mean that they should.  Just because I have the goal of obtaining as many different awards as I can doesn't mean they have to.

Topics on Blazin were closed, maybe we should extend that ban to "top 10" threads. Though I'm sure some idiot will then try and analyze #11-20 if that becomes a new rule.
KB77Hell
+0|6765|T.O. Canada

Gilgalad wrote:

Pointless discussion for 2 reasons:

1. The stats for almost everyone who has played SF have stopped updating due to an error in the coding (or something like that, I'm not too familiar with the specifics). So saying, "they don't have much time on SF maps" is meaingless. If they played SF, thier stats will most likely stop updating on this site.

2. Let the top 10 do thier thing, just because you may have the mindset that they have to evenly divide thier time between all maps/armies/kits/vehicles/weapons/roles doesn't mean that they should.  Just because I have the goal of obtaining as many different awards as I can doesn't mean they have to.

Topics on Blazin were closed, maybe we should extend that ban to "top 10" threads. Though I'm sure some idiot will then try and analyze #11-20 if that becomes a new rule.
Coming from someone who divides their play consistantly, I'm surprised you wouldn't agree.  I also don't think the discussion has been pointless b/c I sure got an answer to my question!  So many people on this site are always going on about whoring this and whoring that so I thought I'd put my 2cents in to the whoring (map) discussion.
Lawk
+2|6800
Stat padding whores?  Worst poll ever.  Dont ever take the tank again please.
shspunkrockr
+0|6779
the only problem i have with the some of the top ten is that they do one thing, for example, go around as medic and revive people all day, then if they wanna be commander, they beat everyone else to it and dont know wat the hell they're doing
kR4MR
3 Tours Of 'Nam And All I Got Was This Lousy Forum
+3|6763|Aus
I have to aree with both sides here, 'coz you know that they have SF so they can use the new unlocks, c'mon they have new maps, why not give them all a go, especially the non-nightfight maps like Ghost Town, or maybe they want to beat it on single player before playing online, but want to keep their ranking until then
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6800|NRW,Germany

shspunkrockr wrote:

the only problem i have with the some of the top ten is that they do one thing, for example, go around as medic and revive people all day, then if they wanna be commander, they beat everyone else to it and dont know wat the hell they're doing
Ever looked at their commander time and scores?

If they like playing a certain kit/map/whatever it´s their decision to do so. Am I asking you to stop playing your favorit kit/map/whatever?
No!
Why?
Because you´re not in the top10?
No!
Why else?
Because I don´t give a shit on what other people like to play to have fun (as long as they don´t cheat or annoy me)!

Please MTV! Pimp their brains!

Last edited by Tigg@lot (2005-12-01 16:16:04)

divided
Clear!
+3|6799
Yesterday I started adding more variety in my 'bf2 diet.'  But honestly, I just can't get points like I can when I'm playing karkand, no matter if I tank whore, helo whore, jet whore, even medic whore.  It just doesn't work like karkand.
KristianSax
+0|6750
If someone wants to squat in a corner and score ponints then let them ... who cares?
If i cared about keeping scores I would play MS FreeCell
lol@pimp their brains
dalfiuss
+1|6857
Some of the top 10 have actually played ALOT of SF, if you check their stats in game through the leaderboard you can see their real totals.
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6825|Long Beach, CA
Well the top 10 mostly play Karkland which is the most common statwhoring map, im thinking they play a 24/7 Kark server primarily.  I don't really care though, I could kill them if they were on an opposing team and came across my path. 

I like SF but I tend to play BF2 more because I don't really like the dark night maps in SF so much even with night vision and all.  I am glad to have it because it is a nice change up from time to time.
Ptfo

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard