-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6596|Melbourne, Australia.
Just played a few rounds with visionz, as blatant as anything.
tom
Banned
+0|6290
blacklupus is a statpadder  http://img201.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … ingmf5.png

I entered one day with this player on the same server and i sow this player staying to factory with other two players making stats padding. They used for kill pistols and grenades  and when i went to see near what happen  he killed me killed me and dont let me to die and make spawn in another place.I was very nervous so i decided to report him. This player make stats-padding and in his stat http://bf2s.com/player/57570205/ you can see he have a lot of kills with pistol, you can verify. Please reset this  player !!!
Djbrown
+129|6511|Adelaide, Aussieland

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Just played a few rounds with visionz, as blatant as anything.
Please explain?

im a wake island addict so i always come across tards and the occasional suspect hacker, after playing a round with this vision$ guy he did do very well, but it didnt seem abnormal. ive got my doubts (and BR files of em all on node) of people i think hack, so what did he do that was so blatant? might give me reason enough to send in some vid footage of the guys im looking at.
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6385|Pittsburgh, PA USA
I played with horrible ping for liek 2 hours just so I could play with the kid & there's no fuckin way he hacks, your all silly.

He's just good, you have to admit some people are gonna be better than you. Everyone gets owned every once in awhile, get over it.

kthnxbai.

Last edited by MagikTrik (2007-02-21 05:06:06)

BanG89
as good as me you never will be
+9|6767|Nederland

tom wrote:

blacklupus is a statpadder  http://img201.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … ingmf5.png

I entered one day with this player on the same server and i sow this player staying to factory with other two players making stats padding. They used for kill pistols and grenades  and when i went to see near what happen  he killed me killed me and dont let me to die and make spawn in another place.I was very nervous so i decided to report him. This player make stats-padding and in his stat http://bf2s.com/player/57570205/ you can see he have a lot of kills with pistol, you can verify. Please reset this  player !!!
the last 2 topics i read u typed this. i think u made ur point the first time. and NO, i dont think he pad looking to his stats. he probably just owned ur a$$..

but don't spamm this message everywhere
SteikeTa
+153|6763|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
I've also killed people swimming to shore, used missiles to kill infantry(when they are many in a single flag and I am out of bombs), so.... in my opinion it don't look like hacks. Never heard about hacks for planes before. If there is, I would really like to have.... eeeeeehm.. I have to get back to work!
Vi$i0nz
+1|6294
Lol this thread is getting funny im getting more and more fans everytime i check up on it
Djbrown
+129|6511|Adelaide, Aussieland

SteikeTa wrote:

I've also killed people swimming to shore, used missiles to kill infantry(when they are many in a single flag and I am out of bombs), so.... in my opinion it don't look like hacks. Never heard about hacks for planes before. If there is, I would really like to have.... eeeeeehm.. I have to get back to work!
WHY for the love of god cant people figure this out. the same hack that lets you see nametags from afar/neon body paint would obviously make infantry pop up like christmas lights for a pilot, easy food for the MG's
tom
Banned
+0|6290
I ANSWER MYSELF WHERE blacklupus could die 3000 TIMES WITH PISTOL BECAUSE ON REAL MAPS NOBODY SHOOT WITH PISTOL  http://img201.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … ingmf5.png

Last edited by tom (2007-02-21 04:24:27)

=MR=Spook
+0|6291

Liamanddad wrote:

Hello Guys,
               can I ask a question about hackers/hacking?
I have been playing BF2 (tag is  liamanddad) for quite a while now. Last Saturday night a guy came on an Internode server called Vi$i0nZ PID 91100620. If you check out his stats you will be stunned and amazed..
He was killing infantry guys on the ground with a single bullet from a jet, he shot me with a missile from a jet whilst swimming 100m from the shore, 2 secs after I bailed at Wake Island. He was scoring 180 points a game. There was absolutely no doubt that he has some sort of AIM BOT, our whole team was asking for ADMIN to intervene as it was getting really pathetic what this guys was doing... You can't get a screen shot of these situations, again if you check his stats you will be stunned. How do ADMINS/servers catch these cheats?
Please advise me on what can be done to assist ADMINS if this happens again.

thanks
Liamanddad
ha ha  Well I seam to Rember awhile ago when playing BF2 being pawned by Evil Homer I did not go crying hacker no hes just one hell of a kick ass player so i picked up my but and chose a new spawn point and got on with the game..... The moral of the story is get over it and get some real skill.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6647|Finland

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/84605298/
Not hacking, just a great Jet kdr. Alternate account made for the sole purpose of just flying.

This thread is.. ..dare I say the word?
I need around tree fiddy.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6426|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Closed? *prays*
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6647|Finland

SplinterStrike wrote:

Closed? *prays*
I meant to say "derailed and useless".
SplinterStrike
Roamer

DonFck wrote:

SplinterStrike wrote:

Closed? *prays*
I meant to say "derailed and useless".
lol that works too. Damn I wish we could post pics. That Tommy Train crash one would work well.
=Rabbit=_StewGourmet
+0|6312

Hurricane wrote:

YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE MY BROTHER IS GOOD IN JET THAT HE NEED PB BAN?????????? THATS A LOAD OF MALAKRAIRIRKRIKARIKARAIRKARAIRARKI I WILL SUE YOUR ASS OFF HEH EVER HEARD OF A LITTLE THING CALLED AMAERINCAN DISABLAIALITES ACT 4 OF 2 ????????? THATS RIGHT A**HAT YOU CAN BE DISMSINANITACGRATING AGAINST US JUST BECUS WE ARE HAVE THE SKILLZ> THATS ILLEGAL AND YUO WILL GET SUED AND GO TO JAIL BECAUSE OUR DAY IS A WA R HERO AND YOU THINK ITS FUNNY AND OR A JAKE TO MAKE FUN OF HIM JUST BECAUSE HE HAS A BIT OF BLACK FACE WHAT THE F*CK MAN WHAT KIND OF WORLD ANYWAY THIS IS THE DEAL YOU SHUT IT UP AND DEAL OR ELSE YOU GO TO JAIL WE HAVE CONNECTION WE HAVE PEOPLE WHO DEFEND US IN COURT YOU SEE ILL WIN AND BE RICTH OFF YOU BECUASE WE HAVE WAR HE DAD LOEV U MUCH RESPECK DAD YOU DONT DARE DISRESEPCT OUR DAD OR MY BROTHER WE WILL AND WIN SUE YOU YOU SEE DO YOU SEE I BET YOU DO THATS WHY THE CIA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF THIS OK WE LIVE IN A WORLD CONTROL BY THE GOVERNMENT AND WE HAVE CONNECTIONS WE HAVE ONNECINGS DO YOU UNDERSTAND WE WILL SUE YOU IF YOU DO WILL WIN BECAUSE WE ARE THE CIA WE CREATED THE CIA WE ARE THE CIA DONT YOU GET IT WE WILL WIN SO DONT YOU DARE DO ANYTHING IF YOU DO YOU WILL HAVE YOUR INTERNT REVOKED AND DESTORYED OK SO DONT WE DONT REALLY WANT TO GO THROUGH THE PROCESS OF WINNING OK WE DONT WE DONT WE DONT
aGeNtS,

Man, you need to grow up and get a life. Your ridiculous rant is just exactly that, a teenage rant of BS.
Sue someone for commenting about suspected hackers and cheaters....PUH-Lease, where do you get your
info from, the aGeNtS handbook of law? (in other words that dark stinky hole on your backside?) You're a wanna be hacker, who doesn't know his a$$ from the hole in his head. You should leave the hacking to the big boys and go back home and play with your toys.
Any hacker that's worth his salt doesn't rant the way you do, nor leave an obvious trail behind him like you do. Man, I'd hate to be you, so sloppy and because of it, always having to look over your shoulder.
(if you look over it quick enough, you might just get a glimpse of us...Nope, just a shadow, but always there, on your a$$)
And where did you learn how to spell...talk? The ethiopian childrens school? Or maybe you learned how to type by reading all the captial letters on your favorite set of blocks? Sue and be rich, HAHAHAHA, dude, the way you talk you sound too stupid to even be allowed in court, let alone win a case. When you grow up and stop trying to show the world how big your shlong is, maybe then you'll actually be able to do something without having to talk out your a$$ just to try and convince everyone you're bada$$.

Well, I best be off now, since what's touted to be a killer storm has really turned out to be a fluff of wind from a tiny tikes a$$, I have some Rabbit to cook up for stew......mmmmmm, wabbit.

=Rabbit=_StewGourmet
SplinterStrike
Roamer

=Rabbit=_StewGourmet wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE MY BROTHER IS GOOD IN JET THAT HE NEED PB BAN?????????? THATS A LOAD OF MALAKRAIRIRKRIKARIKARAIRKARAIRARKI I WILL SUE YOUR ASS OFF HEH EVER HEARD OF A LITTLE THING CALLED AMAERINCAN DISABLAIALITES ACT 4 OF 2 ????????? THATS RIGHT A**HAT YOU CAN BE DISMSINANITACGRATING AGAINST US JUST BECUS WE ARE HAVE THE SKILLZ> THATS ILLEGAL AND YUO WILL GET SUED AND GO TO JAIL BECAUSE OUR DAY IS A WA R HERO AND YOU THINK ITS FUNNY AND OR A JAKE TO MAKE FUN OF HIM JUST BECAUSE HE HAS A BIT OF BLACK FACE WHAT THE F*CK MAN WHAT KIND OF WORLD ANYWAY THIS IS THE DEAL YOU SHUT IT UP AND DEAL OR ELSE YOU GO TO JAIL WE HAVE CONNECTION WE HAVE PEOPLE WHO DEFEND US IN COURT YOU SEE ILL WIN AND BE RICTH OFF YOU BECUASE WE HAVE WAR HE DAD LOEV U MUCH RESPECK DAD YOU DONT DARE DISRESEPCT OUR DAD OR MY BROTHER WE WILL AND WIN SUE YOU YOU SEE DO YOU SEE I BET YOU DO THATS WHY THE CIA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF THIS OK WE LIVE IN A WORLD CONTROL BY THE GOVERNMENT AND WE HAVE CONNECTIONS WE HAVE ONNECINGS DO YOU UNDERSTAND WE WILL SUE YOU IF YOU DO WILL WIN BECAUSE WE ARE THE CIA WE CREATED THE CIA WE ARE THE CIA DONT YOU GET IT WE WILL WIN SO DONT YOU DARE DO ANYTHING IF YOU DO YOU WILL HAVE YOUR INTERNT REVOKED AND DESTORYED OK SO DONT WE DONT REALLY WANT TO GO THROUGH THE PROCESS OF WINNING OK WE DONT WE DONT WE DONT
aGeNtS,

Man, you need to grow up and get a life. Your ridiculous rant is just exactly that, a teenage rant of BS.
Sue someone for commenting about suspected hackers and cheaters....PUH-Lease, where do you get your
info from, the aGeNtS handbook of law? (in other words that dark stinky hole on your backside?) You're a wanna be hacker, who doesn't know his a$$ from the hole in his head. You should leave the hacking to the big boys and go back home and play with your toys.
Any hacker that's worth his salt doesn't rant the way you do, nor leave an obvious trail behind him like you do. Man, I'd hate to be you, so sloppy and because of it, always having to look over your shoulder.
(if you look over it quick enough, you might just get a glimpse of us...Nope, just a shadow, but always there, on your a$$)
And where did you learn how to spell...talk? The ethiopian childrens school? Or maybe you learned how to type by reading all the captial letters on your favorite set of blocks? Sue and be rich, HAHAHAHA, dude, the way you talk you sound too stupid to even be allowed in court, let alone win a case. When you grow up and stop trying to show the world how big your shlong is, maybe then you'll actually be able to do something without having to talk out your a$$ just to try and convince everyone you're bada$$.

Well, I best be off now, since what's touted to be a killer storm has really turned out to be a fluff of wind from a tiny tikes a$$, I have some Rabbit to cook up for stew......mmmmmm, wabbit.

=Rabbit=_StewGourmet
ROFL. Apparently you haven't heard of the legend that is Ruether Supah and family.

Last edited by SplinterStrike (2007-02-21 05:42:49)

MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6385|Pittsburgh, PA USA

Hurricane wrote:

aGeNtS,

=Rabbit=_StewGourmet
ummm......is this guy serious?
Recoil555
A God Amongst Men
+26|6467|UK
Man i really hope this thread doesn't get closed because ive laughed constantly from page one to seven and I'm still laughing. Yet to see anything that suggests vision is a hacker lol his stats aren't hackage that's for sure.

Last edited by Recoil555 (2007-02-21 05:26:55)

Coprophiliac_Jack
+11|6643
Spiglau, as the captain of gene_pool's bf2 team, may i please see any pbss' or evidence of his hacking?

To publicly ban him for hacking without proof, and then use the excuse that he was banned for a name violation is kinda sad.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
Now this is for Mr. Wabbit and anyone else who still doesn't get Hurricane's joke. Read through this thread:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=40698&p=1
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6647|Finland

SplinterStrike wrote:

Now this is for Mr. Wabbit and anyone else who still doesn't get Hurricane's joke. Read through this thread:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=40698&p=1
I just spent the last 10 minutes re-reading that thread. Wow.. I laughed myself to tears! Thank you! +1 for sure!
=Rabbit=_StewGourmet
+0|6312
tsk, tsk, you all completely missed the point of my post, as I knew you would and should, however aGeNtS knows exactly what I'm referring to don't you dear boy?

=Rabbit=_StewGourmet
SplinterStrike
Roamer

tsk, tsk, you all completely missed the point of my post, as I knew you would and should, however aGeNtS knows exactly what I'm referring to don't you dear boy?

=Rabbit=_StewGourmet
So why did you quote Hurricane?
SteikeTa
+153|6763|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

Djbrown wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

WHY for the love of god cant people figure this out. the same hack that lets you see nametags from afar/neon body paint would obviously make infantry pop up like christmas lights for a pilot, easy food for the MG's
WHY for the love of God can't you understand that I was not talking about the normal hacks that everyone knows about. I was talking about that I have never heard about hacks for planes before.... specifically designed for planes. That would maybe be some sort of hack where every missile went past you or something else. Was not talking about the you-can-see-the-enemy-on-your-minimap-thingy...
Whodofart
+11|6457|U.S.A.

Hurricane wrote:

Liamanddad wrote:

Hello Guys,
               can I ask a question about hackers/hacking?
I have been playing BF2 (tag is  liamanddad) for quite a while now. Last Saturday night a guy came on an Internode server called Vi$i0nZ PID 91100620. If you check out his stats you will be stunned and amazed..
He was killing infantry guys on the ground with a single bullet from a jet, he shot me with a missile from a jet whilst swimming 100m from the shore, 2 secs after I bailed at Wake Island. He was scoring 180 points a game. There was absolutely no doubt that he has some sort of AIM BOT, our whole team was asking for ADMIN to intervene as it was getting really pathetic what this guys was doing... You can't get a screen shot of these situations, again if you check his stats you will be stunned. How do ADMINS/servers catch these cheats?
Please advise me on what can be done to assist ADMINS if this happens again.

thanks
Liamanddad
After reading this, I was applaud by your misspelling of simple words and improper use of sentences and paragraphs.  In fact, there were no sentences and paragraphs. 

I was confused, I laughed, I cried, and then I realized, the way you talk reminded me of an individual which makes me LOL.

http://ualuealuealeuale.ytmnd.com/

Enjoy

P.S. You take the game way too seriously.  For your sake, step away from the computer for a while and try to enjoy the better things in life.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard