jsnipy
+3,276|6535|...

To answer your first question: no
.cat.
+4|6352

Hurricane wrote:

Liamanddad wrote:

Hello Guys,
               can I ask a question about hackers/hacking?
I have been playing BF2 (tag is  liamanddad) for quite a while now. Last Saturday night a guy came on an Internode server called Vi$i0nZ PID 91100620. If you check out his stats you will be stunned and amazed..
He was killing infantry guys on the ground with a single bullet from a jet, he shot me with a missile from a jet whilst swimming 100m from the shore, 2 secs after I bailed at Wake Island. He was scoring 180 points a game. There was absolutely no doubt that he has some sort of AIM BOT, our whole team was asking for ADMIN to intervene as it was getting really pathetic what this guys was doing... You can't get a screen shot of these situations, again if you check his stats you will be stunned. How do ADMINS/servers catch these cheats?
Please advise me on what can be done to assist ADMINS if this happens again.

thanks
Liamanddad
YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE MY BROTHER IS GOOD IN JET THAT HE NEED PB BAN?????????? THATS A LOAD OF MALAKRAIRIRKRIKARIKARAIRKARAIRARKI I WILL SUE YOUR ASS OFF HEH EVER HEARD OF A LITTLE THING CALLED AMAERINCAN DISABLAIALITES ACT 4 OF 2 ????????? THATS RIGHT A**HAT YOU CAN BE DISMSINANITACGRATING AGAINST US JUST BECUS WE ARE HAVE THE SKILLZ> THATS ILLEGAL AND YUO WILL GET SUED AND GO TO JAIL BECAUSE OUR DAY IS A WA R HERO AND YOU THINK ITS FUNNY AND OR A JAKE TO MAKE FUN OF HIM JUST BECAUSE HE HAS A BIT OF BLACK FACE WHAT THE F*CK MAN WHAT KIND OF WORLD ANYWAY THIS IS THE DEAL YOU SHUT IT UP AND DEAL OR ELSE YOU GO TO JAIL WE HAVE CONNECTION WE HAVE PEOPLE WHO DEFEND US IN COURT YOU SEE ILL WIN AND BE RICTH OFF YOU BECUASE WE HAVE WAR HE DAD LOEV U MUCH RESPECK DAD YOU DONT DARE DISRESEPCT OUR DAD OR MY BROTHER WE WILL AND WIN SUE YOU YOU SEE DO YOU SEE I BET YOU DO THATS WHY THE CIA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF THIS OK WE LIVE IN A WORLD CONTROL BY THE GOVERNMENT AND WE HAVE CONNECTIONS WE HAVE ONNECINGS DO YOU UNDERSTAND WE WILL SUE YOU IF YOU DO WILL WIN BECAUSE WE ARE THE CIA WE CREATED THE CIA WE ARE THE CIA DONT YOU GET IT WE WILL WIN SO DONT YOU DARE DO ANYTHING IF YOU DO YOU WILL HAVE YOUR INTERNT REVOKED AND DESTORYED OK SO DONT WE DONT REALLY WANT TO GO THROUGH THE PROCESS OF WINNING OK WE DONT WE DONT WE DONT
WTF! Wow Internet is serious business....
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6634|Gold coast, Aus.
paper_pieon
+7|6316

Hurricane wrote:

Liamanddad wrote:

Hello Guys,
I have been playing BF2 (tag is  liamanddad) for quite a while now. Last Saturday night a guy came on an Internode server called Vi$i0nZ PID 91100620. If you check out his stats you will be stunned and amazed..
He was killing infantry guys on the ground with a single bullet from a jet, he shot me with a missile from a jet whilst swimming 100m from the shore, 2 secs after I bailed at Wake Island. He was scoring 180 points a game. There was absolutely no doubt that he has some sort of AIM BOT, our whole team was asking for ADMIN to intervene as it was getting really pathetic what this guys was doing... You can't get a screen shot of these situations, again if you check his stats you will be stunned. How do ADMINS/servers catch these cheats?

thanks
Liamanddad
YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE MY BROTHER IS GOOD IN JET THAT HE NEED PB BAN?????????? THATS A LOAD OF MALAKRAIRIRKRIKARIKARAIRKARAIRARKI I WILL SUE YOUR ASS OFF HEH EVER HEARD OF A LITTLE THING CALLED AMAERINCAN DISABLAIALITES ACT 4 OF 2 ????????? THATS RIGHT A**HAT YOU CAN BE DISMSINANITACGRATING AGAINST US JUST BECUS WE ARE HAVE THE SKILLZ> THATS ILLEGAL AND YUO WILL GET SUED AND GO TO JAIL BECAUSE OUR DAY IS A WA R HERO AND YOU THINK ITS FUNNY AND OR A JAKE TO MAKE FUN OF HIM JUST BECAUSE HE HAS A BIT OF BLACK FACE WHAT THE F*CK MAN WHAT KIND OF WORLD ANYWAY THIS IS THE DEAL YOU SHUT IT UP AND DEAL OR ELSE YOU GO TO JAIL WE HAVE CONNECTION WE HAVE PEOPLE WHO DEFEND US IN COURT YOU SEE ILL WIN AND BE RICTH OFF YOU BECUASE WE HAVE WAR HE DAD LOEV U MUCH RESPECK DAD YOU DONT DARE DISRESEPCT OUR DAD OR MY BROTHER WE WILL AND WIN SUE YOU YOU SEE DO YOU SEE I BET YOU DO THATS WHY THE CIA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF THIS OK WE LIVE IN A WORLD CONTROL BY THE GOVERNMENT AND WE HAVE CONNECTIONS WE HAVE ONNECINGS DO YOU UNDERSTAND WE WILL SUE YOU IF YOU DO WILL WIN BECAUSE WE ARE THE CIA WE CREATED THE CIA WE ARE THE CIA DONT YOU GET IT WE WILL WIN SO DONT YOU DARE DO ANYTHING IF YOU DO YOU WILL HAVE YOUR INTERNT REVOKED AND DESTORYED OK SO DONT WE DONT REALLY WANT TO GO THROUGH THE PROCESS OF WINNING OK WE DONT WE DONT WE DONT
ROFL!
DarkObsidian
+6|6649|Arizona, USA

Hurricane wrote:

Liamanddad wrote:

Hello Guys,

thanks
Liamanddad
I hate you so much. You dumb, dumb motherfucker.
There is a spellchecker, right next to the Submit button. I HATE YOU.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6658

Jbrar wrote:

nothing too amazin with his stats really, looks like his second account, he's J10 whore, and probably faces nubs the majority of the time.
yeah agree
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6593|Melbourne, Australia.
Definatley a hacker. A clan member of mine has played against him and said he was rapid firing the SVD (very, very fast shots) and headshotting all the time.
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6661|Hong Kong

Andoura wrote:

Calm down man this is just a game !!!!!

Damn some people take BF2 waayyy to seriosly
Ooh, purty text.
psH
Banned
+217|6396|Sydney

Andoura wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Liamanddad wrote:

Hello Guys,

thanks
Liamanddad

Hm. Its hard to tell if your serious or not. I bet you have a really good poker face.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6403

SmilingBuddha wrote:

Andoura wrote:

Ooh, purty text.
Yes...how do you do that?  (without individually changing each letter's colour)  +1 for any answers?
dead_rac00n
+12|6495|DTC

Hurricane wrote:

Liamanddad wrote:

Hello Guys,

thanks
Liamanddad
You forgot the picture...

BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6583|United States

Hurricane wrote:

Liamanddad wrote:

Hello Guys,

thanks
Liamanddad
You are a fucking retard. This has to be the funniest post I've ever read. You're either 9 years old or completely illiterate.

You also  misspelled American, Disabilities, discrimination, because, skills, you, rich, love, respect, disrespect, Internet, connections, and destroyed. Reading 4th grade posts are always hilarious because they actually believe what they post. The CIA is coming for you!
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6400|Vancouver, BC, Canada

Hurricane wrote:

Liamanddad wrote:

Hello Guys,

thanks
Liamanddad
This would be a good example of a joke people, don't take it seriously...
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6383|Pittsburgh, PA USA
wow........Hurricane has been here for like a year & yins still don't know when he's serious? lol
Go read some of his other posts, he's probably one of the most literate people that are active here.

As for the OP guy.....I was not stunned like someone already said he's a J10 whore on Wake, calm down please.

*Edit:* I am however stunned at liamanddad's stats, how about being good & then you'll be able to take a better guess at what someone can & can't do without hacks.
Is it even possible to fire only one single bullet from a jet?

*Edit2:*

Hurricane wrote:

.....IF YOU DO YOU WILL HAVE YOUR INTERNT REVOKED.....
rofl, just caught that part & it made me laugh

Last edited by MagikTrik (2007-02-04 23:02:09)

Merlin
+3|6568|Ireland

Hurricane wrote:

Liamanddad wrote:

Hello Guys,

thanks
Liamanddad
Wow looks like someone missed a Ritalin dose today .
laughing_boy_2006
+3|6316|Rockhampton, Queens, Australia
HES OKAY I GUES BUT I STILL FLOG HIM HEWS PROLLY JUST GOT A JOYSTIK OR SUMTIN
arr screw u blody caps lok
Lucrative_Glory
Pwning you with 512mb
+22|6658|Top of the leaderboard.
Ok first off...It's obvious this guy made a second account and is just a j-10 whore on wake, anyone with any time in the game can tell that.

Secondly...hackers aren't as prevalent as most people think, I'm not saying there aren't any out there, I'm just saying, anytime you get killed by a random shot or a guy headshots you from distance, dont automatically assume its aimbot, cuz 99% of the time, they are either much better than you, or got lucky.

As for taking infantry out sith single bullets from the jet...dude anyone who flies regularly knows the cannon is the most effective weapon the jet has, and it very very easily takes out infantry, I can't even count how many times I have randomly shot at cp's and gotten kills.
Dragonclaw
+186|6318|Florida
Wow.. are you all idiots? Its incredibly OBVIOUS that hurricane was being extremely sarcastic.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6640|Warlord

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Definatley a hacker. A clan member of mine has played against him and said he was rapid firing the SVD (very, very fast shots) and headshotting all the time.
Exactly what I was about to comment on.

You guys that looked at his stats and said "they don't suggest hacker" or "there's nothing to suggest that he's clearly a hacker" look at his stats again, carefully.

If this guy is not cheating I'll mail you my G5.
Lucrative_Glory
Pwning you with 512mb
+22|6658|Top of the leaderboard.
Todd....instead of telling us to "look at his stats again, carefully" why don't you tell us what you saw that was so convincing. I went over it pretty thoroughly, and didn't see anything that showed he hacks.  Again I'm not saying he doesn't, I'm just saying that his stats aren't so ridiculous that he has to be a hacker.  If there is something showing he must, I'd like to see it please.
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6364
he looks like a good player... BTW the aircraft rockets have a mad blast range, so killing infantry is possible.

BTW- i am a J-10 whore + and surgical with TV missiles lol.

Last edited by IsaacLeavitt (2007-02-05 06:57:47)

im_in_heaven
+27|6600

Hurricane wrote:

Liamanddad wrote:

Hello Guys,

thanks
Liamanddad
If you dont improve your english im going to  sue you.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6415|dm_maidenhead

some_random_panda wrote:

SmilingBuddha wrote:

Andoura wrote:

Ooh, purty text.
Yes...how do you do that?  (without individually changing each letter's colour)  +1 for any answers?
NO ONE TELL THIS GUY HOW TO WRITE LIKE TEH 1337S. OR YOU WILL GET PWNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6642|The Netherlands
Gestoordegek,   he is also like that, but no kind of cheats/hacks

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard