Taintedman
+0|6294
Greetings - I need some help off you guys, I've been playing BF for like, 1 week... Suddenly, a few days ago, my account stopped updating, I don't get new marks, even tho I kill the people "IAR"(In A Round), and this get's frustrating, what can I do to make my ranks start go up again, and to start get marks again? Please help, Best regards, Taintedman.(TaInTeD^mAn89)
Fearmesnipers
+41|6447|Wales
Well if you havnt been getting it say since friday, stats can take quite a while to update on weekends. Check 2moz it should have updated itself mate.

Otherwise just make sure you are playing ranked servers.
Taintedman
+0|6294
Yes, I have the "ranked" checked in my list=), Thanks for the help - I'll check back tomorrow.
Next Update  12142nd, might be *Rush of adrenaline*

Last edited by Taintedman (2007-02-04 15:09:17)

Fearmesnipers
+41|6447|Wales
heh ya well good luck. im sure by 2moz your stats will be up mate
Taintedman
+0|6294
OK, now I've checked again, and guess? No update yet, I guess I'll have to check back later.
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6338
when alot of ppl play it takes for ever for the servers to update
but are they still adding fav victims?  i ask cuz i killed someone 24 times in a row last week an nothn
Taintedman
+0|6294
Still not updated, it's even in -10 mins till update
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6788|Bulgaria
hit the refresh
Taintedman
+0|6294
Still nothing - home from school now, and yes, it hasn't updated yet.
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6588|Sweden
Sounds like a EA bug to me. Are you sure you the server didn't crash last time you played?
Iv'e had the same experience. Idon't really wanna think of how many points I lost because of connection problems. Just this weekend I had a round with 130 points but got none, nada, zip!

Grrrrrr.....
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6317|Newcastle UK

klassekock wrote:

Sounds like a EA bug to me. Are you sure you the server didn't crash last time you played?
Iv'e had the same experience. Idon't really wanna think of how many points I lost because of connection problems. Just this weekend I had a round with 130 points but got none, nada, zip!

Grrrrrr.....
even if u disconnect u get ur points
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6548|Doncaster, UK

OakLeaves wrote:

klassekock wrote:

Grrrrrr.....
even if u disconnect u get ur points
I believe you are mistaken sir. If you get the "There is a problem with your connection" and the server crashes you get jack shit!
blendiys
+8|6529|Belgium
What?????????
I play Wake only on an Norwegian server and after each round appears the message "there is a problem with your connection". I thought a server bug.
So, did i get shit points for that?
Taintedman
+0|6294
I've gotten the medals (Said so in the game), but they're not updated on the BFHQ on the Game, nor on this site... The game crashed two times, (Don't know why, just closed the whole BF2), after that, I've gained no rewards, no points, no medals, nothing... Not even points, even tho I've finished rounds without DC, I've disconnected manualy, but I still don't get a shit.
Taintedman
+0|6294
A screen shot I took yesterday after winning a game with 22 Kills with Support, (Still, I didn't get the badge that requires 10 kills):

http://img411.imageshack.us/my.php?image=omfgev3.png
(I've also come 3rd in a row, so I'd get the bronze medal, think that was Saturday)
Any place I can report this?

Last edited by Taintedman (2007-02-05 07:39:20)

Leprechaun56
Proud Infantry Whore
+31|6586|U.S.A
dude it will show up, it just takes a while to update on the weekends
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

blendiys wrote:

What?????????
I play Wake only on an Norwegian server and after each round appears the message "there is a problem with your connection". I thought a server bug.
yes you do, I'm guessing you play tv2 wake? its not the server crashing so you still get points
Badcow68
+4|6727|Tucson, AZ
Have had rounds that seemed to end correctly and then the next round start and the points from that round never showed up. No crashes or connection problems. Seems that sometimes the data just gets lost and never makes it to the database.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6548|Doncaster, UK

blendiys wrote:

What?????????
Please note, I said if you get the "There is a problem with your connection" AND the server crashes, you get nothing. IIRC, the TV2 servers give the "There is a....." at the end of every round but then they go on to finish the round and award points. You will get your points for these. It's only if the server crashes and you get booted back to the menu screen.
blendiys
+8|6529|Belgium
Thanx .
Taintedman
+0|6294
I'm seriously gonna cry now, it doesn't update ffs!
blendiys
+8|6529|Belgium
Try to follow this link, is in German but might help.

http://www.spieler-daten.de/

Enter your name on the left side "Spielersuche" and Enter.
Taintedman
+0|6294

blendiys wrote:

Try to follow this link, is in German but might help.

http://www.spieler-daten.de/

Enter your name on the left side "Spielersuche" and Enter.
Nope, not updated there, either...
blendiys
+8|6529|Belgium
Hmmmmmm, are you sure that you recently played BF2 ??
Taintedman
+0|6294

blendiys wrote:

Hmmmmmm, are you sure that you recently played BF2 ??
Yes, I am 100% sure that I've played BF2 recently.. I played today, yesterday, Saturday, Friday... Still not updated, it said I got many awards, but none has been updated.. :\

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard