herrr_smity
+156|6645|space command ur anus

watch for the crazy arab in the suv
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6429|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Nice find. I especially liked the two wheel SUV. Thats some damn good drivers.
Lasdferret
+16|6501
Yep, them crazy arabs with their crazy SUVs. Them some crazy arabs right there.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6589|USA
that was pretty fucked up. that accident in the middle. that pedestrian is probably dead now.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6847|Denver colorado
Holy crap!

They even showed somebody getting ran over. Good video nonetheless.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

Ender2309 wrote:

that was pretty fucked up. that accident in the middle. that pedestrian is probably dead now.
I think he was killed at that moment.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6589|USA

lavadisk wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

those cars were probably moving 30-50 miles per hour. when it smashed into him it either crushed his skeleton and burst most if not all of his organs, or, if he's incredibly lucky and has good reflexes, he was able to get at least partially out of the way.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

Ender2309 wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

those cars were probably moving 30-50 miles per hour. when it smashed into him it either crushed his skeleton and burst most if not all of his organs, or, if he's incredibly lucky and has good reflexes, he was able to get at least partially out of the way.
True.
I think its kind of sad that they have to kill the video with things like that (no rules, people dieing)
herrr_smity
+156|6645|space command ur anus
most likely, this is reckless driving taken to a new level
SplinterStrike
Roamer
W00t for TV. Ive seen the crash clip before. The guy lived, but was severely injured in that incident.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6589|USA

SplinterStrike wrote:

W00t for TV. Ive seen the crash clip before. The guy lived, but was severely injured in that incident.
how severely injured?
SplinterStrike
Roamer

Ender2309 wrote:

SplinterStrike wrote:

how severely injured?
Broken bones(ribs, arm), back injuries(unspecified), head trauma(a smack into the pavement hurts), hospitalized(unknow duration).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard