jsnipy
+3,276|6537|...

who are you?

Your rant +$1.85 will get you a coffee at Starbuck's ... and you better hurry before Ethiopian coffee goes up in price.

Last edited by jsnipy (2007-02-03 09:36:55)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6543|Global Command

rivalius13 wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

wow...you little kids are fags. who the hell cares? reaper, who are you to suggest anybody gets banned? you just fucking registered this morning.

his stories are amusing, and nobody but you little fags cares who wrote them. do the world a favor and kill yourselves.
Says the big guy throwing around the word fag like it's about to go out of fashion. He has stolen at least one story, that much has been proven. Who's to say he didn't steal more? Reaper was talking about him being banned at teamxbox, reading comprehension FTL on you part there timmy. His stories are amusing, great, but the fact is they probably aren't his.
Says the guy who joined us last week.

What was your banned accounts name?

These " new " guys should be reported; five bucks says they've all been banned before and will get the ax again when the IP is investigated.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6381|Columbus, Ohio

rivalius13 wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Look how many different bibles there are you daft twat.
You're comparing his jokes to the bible? Jesus christ.....
No stupid.
Reapersoul
+3|6307

usmarine2007 wrote:

rivalius13 wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

wow...you little kids are fags. who the hell cares? reaper, who are you to suggest anybody gets banned? you just fucking registered this morning.

his stories are amusing, and nobody but you little fags cares who wrote them. do the world a favor and kill yourselves.
Says the big guy throwing around the word fag like it's about to go out of fashion. He has stolen at least one story, that much has been proven. Who's to say he didn't steal more? Reaper was talking about him being banned at teamxbox, reading comprehension FTL on you part there timmy. His stories are amusing, great, but the fact is they probably aren't his.
Fuck off noob.  Go play on your forum.

Great reply. Really shows your wit and intelligence. I can now see why you dont care about your works being plagarized, since all your posts seem to be shining examples of idiocy, nobody would want to plagarize them anyway. Good work.

At any rate, he has copied posts from here, he has copied posts for different forums I go to, and pasted them elsewhere. He isn't funny. He slightly, very slightly edits posts to make them less easy to trace, and so, he is an idiot. I dont see any point in defending him.
jsnipy
+3,276|6537|...

Reapersoul wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

rivalius13 wrote:

Great reply. Really shows your wit and intelligence. I can now see why you dont care about your works being plagarized, since all your posts seem to be shining examples of idiocy, nobody would want to plagarize them anyway. Good work.

At any rate, he has copied posts from here, he has copied posts for different forums I go to, and pasted them elsewhere. He isn't funny. He slightly, very slightly edits posts to make them less easy to trace, and so, he is an idiot. I dont see any point in defending him.
I would hardly call posts "works". Tell us directly, what is your real problem with Pollux, did something he say somehow make your pu$$ee hurt?

Last edited by jsnipy (2007-02-03 09:39:07)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6615|132 and Bush

Reapersoul wrote:

It's a desperate attempt to be accepted, incredibly sad really. But oh well.
This thread is the only sad desperate thing I have seen today.

http://forums.bf2s.com/misc.php?action=rules
15.Never engage in personal attacks. Ever.

Last edited by Kmarion (2007-02-03 09:40:36)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
rivalius13
+1|6307

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Just to clarify things. My stay at TXB consisted of a grand total of like 10 posts. My roommate thought some of the posts I made here were hilarious and wanted me to post them there. After just a handful of posts, these tools at TXB basically worshipped me like a god. One of them discovered that the threads I made there were originally created by "Fancy_Pollux", and he posted the link to the thread here as if he owned me or revealed me to be an impostor. However, what he didn't realize is that I am Fancy_Pollux. As for the pubes thread, again, read the original and then read my version. They are different.
Like a god? HA!! You are a very, very, very poor mans Fish food. He was superiour to you in so many ways it hurt to read your stories. Seriously if you want some more new stories to steal search through his posts they are fo much greater than anything you have ever written.

Ender2309 wrote:

/snip
thanks marine.

and rivalius, if he's talking about teamxbox, he should state as such. when here, one should expect "our forums" to be connected with bf2s.

by the way, saying fag twice (and in the same exact context) is hardly throwing it about like its going out of style.

Reaper wrote:

He will be banned on our forum soon since all his threads are copies,
He says banned on our forum. He hardly sees this place as being his after one post now does he? Just takes a little common sense.

Fag is a word thrown around by 7 year olds, grow up and use cunt.
Reapersoul
+3|6307

ATG wrote:

rivalius13 wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

These " new " guys should be reported; five bucks says they've all been banned before and will get the ax again when the IP is investigated.
I've never posted on these forums before, I dont see why we would have too, we are angry that our work has been stolen, and are outing the person stealing it. If you found out that you had made a post here, and that a few days later it was more well known on the internets for having been made by another poster, who had blatantly copied you, would you not be angry ? Like hell you would.

I really dont see why you have to be so unreasonable. We are just telling you the facts.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6494|Somewhere else

Jesus was an extraterrestrial..
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6381|Columbus, Ohio

rivalius13 wrote:

" Ebony and Irony, living in perfect harmony"
rivalius13
+1|6307

usmarine2007 wrote:

rivalius13 wrote:

" Ebony and Irony, living in perfect harmony"
That song was about a piano and to this day I stand by that.
ATG
Banned

Reapersoul wrote:

ATG wrote:

rivalius13 wrote:

I've never posted on these forums before, I dont see why we would have too, we are angry that our work has been stolen, and are outing the person stealing it. If you found out that you had made a post here, and that a few days later it was more well known on the internets for having been made by another poster, who had blatantly copied you, would you not be angry ? Like hell you would.

I really dont see why you have to be so unreasonable. We are just telling you the facts.
No, I don't give a shit.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6660

rivalius13 wrote:

Like a god? HA!! You are a very, very, very poor mans Fish food. He was superiour to you in so many ways it hurt to read your stories. Seriously if you want some more new stories to steal search through his posts they are fo much greater than anything you have ever written.
There is a thread on TXB with over 100 replies JUST discussing me. And here you are ranting and raving about ME. Negative publicity is still publicity.

rivalius13 wrote:

He says banned on our forum. He hardly sees this place as being his after one post now does he? Just takes a little common sense.
I am not banned from TXB.

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2007-02-03 09:48:08)

rivalius13
+1|6307

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

rivalius13 wrote:

There is a thread with over 100 replies JUST discussing me. And here you are ranting and raving about ME. There is no publicity like negative publicity.

rivalius13 wrote:

I've had 30 thread about me, only difference is they weren't about me being a failure.

And I know you aren't banned, I never said you were.
ATG
Banned

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

rivalius13 wrote:

There is a thread with over 100 replies JUST discussing me. And here you are ranting and raving about ME. There is no publicity like negative publicity.

rivalius13 wrote:

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthre … +treadmill

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 5#p1087445

This topic spread like wildfire through a thousand forums.
No one who makes a lot of threads is 100% original all the time.
This topic simply demonstrates that Fancy has been effective in getting a rise out some of you.

GG Pollux

Last edited by ATG (2007-02-03 09:47:42)

herrr_smity
+156|6642|space command ur anus
the lies, i feel raped
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6482

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

I recycled some of my posts onto TXB. My roommate posts there and suggested I do so. Someone discovered that the posts I made on TXB were also posted here, so he accused me of stealing those posts from THIS forum. Unfortunately, all he did was accuse me of stealing my own content. During my short stay there, I saw the pubes thread was inspired to create my own spin off it. If you read the TXB version and my version, you will see the difference. Again, the pubes thread wasn't entirely original, it was just my own artistic interpretation. Everything else...the crapping in the shower, the power point, etc etc all started here. Honestly though, I don't expect anyone to believe the things I post, and no one ever does.
I don't know whether this is an excuse or explaination. I still love you Fancy so don't worry.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6780|UK
SHUT THE FUCK UP EVERYONE!
Someone please close this.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6381|Columbus, Ohio

Vilham wrote:

SHUT THE FUCK UP EVERYONE!
Someone please close this.
Are you a part of everyone?
Reapersoul
+3|6307

jsnipy wrote:

Reapersoul wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

I would hardly call posts "works". Tell us directly, what is your real problem with Pollux, did something he say somehow make your pu$$ee hurt?
Great, in about 10 minutes time, we will see that joke, the joke you just made, posted again by Fancy Pollux.

Do you not see why we are mad now ? All he does is copy and paste, and you defend him ? Why ? That is just incredibly immature and childish. It is obvious to anyone reading this post that he is the one in the wrong. Why are you unable to see this ?

Last edited by Reapersoul (2007-02-03 09:56:01)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6615|132 and Bush

https://i5.tinypic.com/2el9je8.png
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ATG
Banned

Reapersoul wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

Reapersoul wrote:

Great, in about 10 minutes time, we will see that joke, the joke you just made, posted again by Fancy Pollux.

Do you not see why we are mad now ? All he does is copy and paste, and you defend him ? Why ? That is just incredibly immature and childish. It is obvious to anyone reading this post that he is the one in the wrong. Why are you unable to see this ?
Your wrong. You state everything he does is a copy/paste. How can you prove that and why is it so important?
Prove that he copied something of yours.
Reapersoul
+3|6307
Here, lets take a post of a summary posted by Dutch from our forums -

"Alright, let me sum up this e-drama then:

Moobs is a plagarist.
He steals other users thread topics.
He sells the stolen thread topics as his own.
He subsequently is deleting all of his threads here to save face.
And denies doing any of the above?"

There we go. That pretty much sums the situation up.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6381|Columbus, Ohio

Reapersoul wrote:

He steals other users thread topics.
He sells the stolen thread topics as his own.
Steals?  Is that stuff copyrighted?

Sells?  He is making money?
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6660
You don't get it. The posts I made on TXB were all posts I made here first. Are you accusing me of stealing my own posts?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard