-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6640|Quebec city, Canada
People want a new map (OMGL33TNEWMAP!!!!!1111) but 75% of people that have Special Forces dont play it at all... 8 new maps, new factions, urban warfare as people want... But we still get 70 servers at night...
ryanv12
+10|6356|San Francisco, CA, USA

-=raska=- wrote:

People want a new map (OMGL33TNEWMAP!!!!!1111) but 75% of people that have Special Forces dont play it at all... 8 new maps, new factions, urban warfare as people want... But we still get 70 servers at night...
Yeah I notice that too. And the people who say they want to use the AK-47 on an urban map obviously haven't played too much Gator.
Jackabo
+127|6572|Dublin, Ireland
i dont think there is a need for a patch!
ryanv12

X-Ecuti0ner wrote:

Well there are still some issues that need to be addressed...CTD when you swap kits is the big one. Some people want things nerfed like the J-10. I personally think Claymores should blow up when hit by grenades.
Flakturnal
+21|6456|Perth,WA

ryanv12 wrote:

X-Ecuti0ner wrote:

Well there are still some issues that need to be addressed...CTD when you swap kits is the big one. Some people want things nerfed like the J-10. I personally think Claymores should blow up when hit by grenades.
you want to fix this alleged claymore problem by throwing MORE grenades at it?
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6359|Cali

RDMC(2) wrote:

No.

/end of thread
Very well put.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6635|Gold coast, Aus.

k30dxedle wrote:

Skorpy-chan wrote:

Why the hell can they not fix this crap before release?
Then people would go "zomg teh latez0r WTF N00BZ!!1!1!!1no11no1oneejelvee"

Lose-lose. Whatever they do, people complain.
Your cool if you complain about EA, Duh
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6854|UK
Patch is ok as it is.. But if there was one thing.. Would be to make the jets the same power etc.. speed aswell..

Also just to add.. 400h for expert tank.. who the fuck can be that sad to sit in a n00ber mobile ?
psH
Banned
+217|6397|Sydney

petermassingale wrote:

daffytag wrote:

I heard from somebody who says their brother works for dice, that a new patch with a new chinese jungle map will be released.

Thats from someone I hardly know, so if theres any truth in that.... 
.... well, who knows?
Wow I sure hope so. Not many servers play Shongua so if a new map comes out there will be loads of servers playing it.
Although that information doesn't sound entirely trustworthy.
Do you write in that color to get peoples attention?
Oh and,
/thread
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6535|Polish state of EU
mine?
falafel
+5|6344

yuckfou09 wrote:

chinese city map??!!

*crosses fingers*
that would rox
it would be nice with a big Chinese metropolis, something similar to the city maps in BF2142
[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6547|Cardiff
i still say when there done with patching it for the last time they should just amalgamate all the stuff from spec forces/armoured fury etc  onto the vanilla maps (weaps and equipment etc, dunno about vehicles tho tbh).  karkand would be a good laff with grappling hooks etc i reckon.
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6535|Polish state of EU
Yeah, the chineese karkand map [against USMC of korrz, PLA vs MEC would be idiot, from political point of view] would kick ass. And bring more nóbz to bf2
Phrozenbot
+632|6629|do not disturb

ryanv12 wrote:

-=raska=- wrote:

Yeah I notice that too. And the people who say they want to use the AK-47 on an urban map obviously haven't played too much Gator.
No I just like the PLA. Ju-ji, jurly!
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6416|dm_maidenhead

Doms wrote:

petermassingale wrote:

daffytag wrote:

I heard from somebody who says their brother works for dice, that a new patch with a new chinese jungle map will be released.

.... well, who knows?
Wow I sure hope so. Not many servers play Shongua so if a new map comes out there will be loads of servers playing it.
Although that information doesn't sound entirely trustworthy.
Do you write in that color to get peoples attention?
Oh and,
/thread
Your just jealous because your e-penis is too small to allow you to write in gradient text
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ryanv12

Flakturnal wrote:

ryanv12 wrote:

X-Ecuti0ner wrote:

It's a little different than you think. If you approach a flag, you can chuck grenades at it instead of spamming spawn points. Right now well placed claymores can prevent a flag from being taken. Claymores should be effective but not unstoppable. It just makes sense.
ryanv12

=ST6=Phrozenbot wrote:

ryanv12 wrote:

-=raska=- wrote:

No I just like the PLA. Ju-ji, jurly!
Ha, well you're not an urban map fan. Perhaps you would be if there was a PLA city map though, hm.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6522|Bournemouth, South England
IF there is another patch, it could contain the scripts to close down the stats and ranks, seeing as the contract with Gamespy for the stats server will expire fairly soon...

So another map or two to compensate for this would be a nice touch.

[/rumour starting]
DSRTurtle
+56|6700
Fix the ribbon bug in the BFHQ, Add the EU Theater Service Ribbon back in so people won't switch to the EU Army just for the Army time. 

Nerf the J-10?  doubt that will happen, but fixing the F-35 hit box might be fair compensation. 

Lower the Armor time for Expert to 250 hours would be better than nothing.

I'd love to see a new map for Special Forces.  US vs Insurgents.  Warlord type map with Helos?
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6383|Calgary, Canada

daffytag wrote:

.... well, who knows?
That would be sweet. Hopefully they come out with a new map, playing jalalalalalalalalabad is getting kinda boring...
docnutz
+39|6773|B O S T ON area

Homie22 wrote:

I talked to God last night and he said they will be releasing it in few months.. He also told me that the patch will be complete failure and that will end bf2
\
lololol
Flakturnal
+21|6456|Perth,WA

ryanv12 wrote:

Flakturnal wrote:

ryanv12 wrote:

It's a little different than you think. If you approach a flag, you can chuck grenades at it instead of spamming spawn points. Right now well placed claymores can prevent a flag from being taken. Claymores should be effective but not unstoppable. It just makes sense.
this is hardly convincing
CC-Marley
+407|6842
Im bored of Bf2. Maybe a new map will help. I'm back on the FH kick. With some 1942 as well.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6679|NT, like Mick Dundee

Flakturnal wrote:

ryanv12 wrote:

Flakturnal wrote:

You play before patch 1.2? Back then claymores could be blown up with nades, as could AT mines. It worked. Why it was ever changed is beyond my comprehension.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
ryanv12

Flecco wrote:

Flakturnal wrote:

ryanv12 wrote:

You play before patch 1.2? Back then claymores could be blown up with nades, as could AT mines. It worked. Why it was ever changed is beyond my comprehension.
Yeah exactly. Couple that with the fact that FF was on for all mines, that made them even less useful. In those days, smart commanders would arty flags and choke points even if no one was there to clear out mines/claymores. I don't think they should turn FF on again (since teammates never payed attention to the damn red skull), but having a way to remove them would be great. More nades? Yes...but what's more annoying? Being nade spammed or dying continually to claymores that can't be removed? You're going to get nade spammed either way, so you might as well help the claymore situation.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard