Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6695|Central Valley,California
And do not reccomend stat padding or knife servers. Knifing is easy for me in BF2142, but getting 17 is soo hard in one round (it was terribly easy in BF2 for me). Any ideas on how to get it? I've been trying 64 player servers and it isn't working.

Last edited by Fuzzball_the_Shooter (2007-02-02 22:49:58)

RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6396|NSW, Australia

titan mode, much better
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

titan mode, much better
I lag so bad in the Titan it's not even funny. And I got 1 Gig of RAM and a 7600 GS.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6525|Valhalla
I got mine on Titan Mode but as you cant play it I would have to say a city map 48 player (last a bit longer than 64)
jsnipy
+3,276|6513|...

oddly i got my regular and vet twice on Cerebre landing ... but expert on titan ... I think it is just as likely a go on a conquest server.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6838|San Francisco

64 player maps with fewer than 32 players on them. Long rounds gives you plenty of time to knife some fools.
Janysc
+59|6674|Norway
Minsk, 64 players. Use active camouflage. Pop up BEHIND people, not in front of them. Some people are just stupid with that thing. Hang around the bunker-things near the first choke-point.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6834|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Titan mode as defender, pod to the back of your titan and backstab the attackers, worked for me.

In conquest I recommend Cerbere landing or Belgrade, I get a collectors pin every now and then on those map just for casual play.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6484|N. Ireland
Titan Defense. Easy + 17 kills.
Megalomatthew
+6|6400
Titan if you can manage a server with little lag...start knifing right from the beginning, but make sure youre sneaky (with camo and all that good stuff) and hop around to silos that are just starting to be taken.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6555|Area 51

Fuzzball_the_Shooter wrote:

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

titan mode, much better
I lag so bad in the Titan it's not even funny. And I got 1 Gig of RAM and a 7600 GS.
Just switch everything to low then..titan will be fine, get the badge and then set everything back to what it was..
Thoruz
+42|6316|Germany
i got mine yesterday
active camo
and 64 player server with few players (about 16)
worked for me
/edit: was playing on belgrade (got all collectors badges on belgrade imo best map for trying this)
https://img529.imageshack.us/img529/4035/bf21422007020219541199qu3.png

Last edited by Thoruz (2007-02-03 06:50:33)

Geata
+1|6668|Frankfurt, Germany
Got it on Cerbere Landing, use active camo, quite usefull. Belgrade is good too, around the radio/comm station flag. The houses close to that flag are always nice to get some tags .

Last edited by Geata (2007-02-03 08:05:55)

_-_911_-_180891
+540|6493|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

leetkyle wrote:

Titan Defense. Easy + 17 kills.
There ya go, that simple.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6701|Sweden
Belgrade stay at the Park roam the buildings always a bunch of snipers up there crouch around corners though they tend to drop APM:s all over the place. there are a couple of spawnpoints that is good to "camp" as well in the area for some easy knifes.

Edit: I missed out one important thing i did it on 48 players 64 probably aint the best 32 i believe is the optimal numbers of players.

Last edited by madmurre (2007-02-03 18:16:49)

hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6755|mansfield
i went on dog tag server lol
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6490|so randum
How can i get god damn basic knife!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
JovesApples
+4|6443|USA
64 player Gibraltar... 16 player server

use support and take the scanner with you...

thats how i got mine.
Geata
+1|6668|Frankfurt, Germany
I think it helped me that I player on a server with 40 players, so lots of ppl were around and more focused on other things than stealthed snipers around them. Was quite easy to knife 3 or 4 ppl at one place ( thanks to medics who reviewed the knived one, cause they didn´t realise that the dead one wasn´t shot and prefered to revive, not checking the area). But I had a little luck, knived the last guy seconds before the round ended.

Last edited by Geata (2007-02-03 15:13:16)

Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6752|Internet!
Podding onto the back of your titan and stabbing attackers in the back is the best plan, IMO.

Turning down your graphics might make Titan more playable until you get the badge, if your computer doesn't do titan too well.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6459

Kanil wrote:

Podding onto the back of your titan and stabbing attackers in the back is the best plan, IMO.

Turning down your graphics might make Titan more playable until you get the badge, if your computer doesn't do titan too well.
That's how I got my silver, I haven't tried to go for gold yet but I will remeber that.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6459

Run around the map.

Find enemy.

Knife him/her/it.

Repeat 17 times.

I don't get it, all badges are so simple...
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6560|United States
Stop playing on servers full of people. The games end too fast for you to accomplish what you're trying to do. Join up a conquest map with about 20 people in it and go to town. Camp spawn points or something. It's not as hard as you're making it out to be. I jumped on a server a while back and decided I would just use my knife the whole time (Not trying to get the badge) and ended up with a little over 20 kills. Have faith, you'll get it eventually. Or you could just wait until enough people cry about the requirement and they change it to something comparable to BF2.

Last edited by BeerzGod (2007-02-03 22:03:24)

Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
Wow, I got it today on a 42 player server using active camoflaughe, fairly easy. And I don't want them to change it, it's good at what it's at, listen bud I got expert knife BEFORE they changed the requirments in BF2.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6746|United States of America
Shoot things.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard