Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6662|USA
http://money.cnn.com/2007/02/02/news/co … tm?cnn=yes

Read, discuss. Enjoy. Hope you win.

/sarcasm

Last edited by Mason4Assassin444 (2007-02-02 18:01:28)

SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6821|Delaware
They sent 10 grand to scientists to persuade them to challenge the UN, not average Joes...
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6653

SysTray wrote:

They sent 10 grand to scientists to persuade them to challenge the UN, not average Joes...
So spend $50 on an online fake PhD, write "they are lying, oil good, oil good" x 50,000, and you are $9,950 up on the deal.
Bucephale
+5|6648|yes, Canada
In 2025, if China expands as expected, they'll consume what we consume today x2 in oil (carburant fossile)...and we are not talking about India here...In what world our children will live?
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6647|Peoria
Yknow, you can sit a scientist down in a room and they can eventually "prove" anything.

I mean cmon, people can offer scientific "proof" of intelligent design. Just because a scientist says it's true, doesn't make it so.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command

Bucephale wrote:

In 2025, if China expands as expected, they'll consume what we consume today x2 in oil (carburant fossile)...and we are not talking about India here...In what world our children will live?
Indeed.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Elamdri wrote:

Yknow, you can sit a scientist down in a room and they can eventually "prove" anything.

I mean cmon, people can offer scientific "proof" of intelligent design. Just because a scientist says it's true, doesn't make it so.
He sounds like one of those cigarette manufactures in the 60's.

https://i18.tinypic.com/4dmjqko.jpg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS

Spark wrote:

Oh, and fuck you Exxon-Mobil. Fuck you too American Enterprise Institute

Paying (bribing, more like) scientists to 'speak out' against the IPCC report because it would hurt their profits... these people are the scum of humanity.

Fuck them.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

How about $10K to anyone who debunks bigfoot?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561

Elamdri wrote:

I mean cmon, people can offer scientific "proof" of intelligent design.
No, they can't.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Bubbalo wrote:

Elamdri wrote:

I mean cmon, people can offer scientific "proof" of intelligent design.
No, they can't.
Note the little twin dots on either side of "proof." I believe, in Elamdri's case, that this denotes sarcasm.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6721|Sydney, Australia

Spark wrote:

Spark wrote:

Paying (bribing, more like) scientists to 'speak out' against the IPCC report because it would hurt their profits... these people are the scum of humanity.

Fuck them.
Do you mean the Competitive Enterprise Institute, the fuckwits that made this video:

The sad thing is, that because America's education system is so fucked up, people will actually believe this shit.

Mcminty.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

mcminty wrote:

Spark wrote:

Spark wrote:

Fuck them.
Do you mean the Competitive Enterprise Institute, the fuckwits that made this video:

The sad thing is, that because America's education system is so fucked up, people will actually believe this shit.

Mcminty.
That video is fucking scary.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6685|United States of America
Anyone else think $10,000 isn't enough? If you did that you could say "Gore played you all for suckers, pay me as much as you paid him."
Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6645|Camoran's Paradise
Its Crab people.  Where's my money?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Hope you win.

/sarcasm
This do?

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/stor … c6&k=0