xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6344|California
When ever someone orbital strikes, and I'm relativily directly under it i get some badish lag. I'll check my ping when this is happening and its still low as ever. As soon as I'm out from under the 'shells', it stops lagging. Any help?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
Purely because of the effects happning in such close proximity to you. If you viewed the same strike from outside the blast radius, you wouldnt feel the lag
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6344|California
anyway to fix it? it hasnt happened to me before.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
I dont think so, try reducing your Effects in the graphics options.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6550|UK

Ya, have u altered your settings recently?

Martyn
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6344|California
umm not since i got it i dont think

what about camera shake off? because it shakes when arty is called in
Pfc. Leemus
Ownerer via the strategic use of bullets
+20|6609|N.S.W, Australia
All the dirt and shit flying in the air is doing it.
Live with it or turn your settings down.
Mine are lowest so i have to live with it.
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6569
I have an Intel Core 2 Duo, lots of memory and a Nvidia 7950 GT - in the regular game i am close to 100 fps. If i am in Artillery i get enormous lag. I rather say it's the amazingly good engine DICE created... ;[
LionEyez
+4|6621
i have a decent enough cpu it and on itself - but my video card isn't what it should be. I can play BF 2 without a hitch but 2142 is a problem in some areas, like artillery indeed.

it's fps lag that we're getting from all the effects. i have everything on lowest except the resolution and i *still* get lag whenever something explodes, or someone pods nearby, or anything titan related really, especially in the hallways going from outside to inside, as if my pc is struggling to load the interiour.

It helps if you dont look at whatever is causing your lag, so you'd look away from the arty and get a better fps.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard