Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6543|Milkystania, yurop
Girls dont enjoy sitting in a room full off sweaty stinky boys who are geeky as hell......And girls have boobs like seriously if u had boobs would u wanna game?

Last edited by Magpie (2007-02-03 13:57:02)

Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6421|North Carolina

PvtStPoK wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

PvtStPoK wrote:

reason is i own a t-shirt which i proudly wear

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/8413/s … ba3.th.gif
So, you're saying that you're a masochist?
where did i say that? in fact, yes i am, especially when i go play some rounds of paintball, i love the feeling of a paintball hitting my skin.

Nine Inch Nails - Hurt wrote:

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything
Nine Inch Nails...  good band...  well, until the Fragile came out.

Read what the T-shirt you posted an image of says.  I suggested you might be a masochist because the shirt expresses regret that stupidity doesn't feel painful.  Get it now?...  Jesus, I have to spell it out for some people....

Anyway, I was just messing with ya...  no worries....
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6712|NJ

KtotheIMMY wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Can never quote the correct answer enough.
Whatever you say. Now that I'm starting to see these different sides to people I find it pretty sick actually.
That's why I made my disclamer, because I think this thread is pretty stupid but at least a good chance to make some really sexist quotes...
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6524|Bournemouth, South England
Girls do play games, they just suck soo bad everyone assumes that its a 7 year old boy with broken fingers.  You now, the type of enemy in BF2 who you constantly end up killing without needing to go looking for? Yup, thats a girl.
MetalMaiden
Girls>Boys
+80|6603|Hoosier Mama

Penetrator_01 wrote:

Girls do play games, they just suck soo bad everyone assumes that its a 7 year old boy with broken fingers.  You now, the type of enemy in BF2 who you constantly end up killing without needing to go looking for? Yup, thats a girl.
Your funny. NOT!! Im the one doing the hunting, ask any guy that has played with me. Im like a friggin ghost! One second you see me, then Im gone. Soon to be scaring you limp when I bust a cap in your ass. LOL
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6662

MetalMaiden wrote:

Penetrator_01 wrote:

Your funny. NOT!! Im the one doing the hunting, ask any guy that has played with me. Im like a friggin ghost! One second you see me, then Im gone. Soon to be scaring you limp when I bust a cap in your ass. LOL
Oh I won't be limp.
[HhB]Jonny-JX
+5|6517|Dresden, Germany
I think many girls playing PC/PS/XBox games...but many of them play stuff like Final Fantasy, WoW or such other stuff...

But don't think they are bad at shooter-games...a friend-clan of my clan have over 80% girls...and they playing mainly shooter's...they CS:S & CS1.6/1.5 Team have 9 girls and only 1 boy...if those chicks got an AK or M4 they kick your ass...and their BF2-Squad have a 50:50 girls/boy-quote....

RESPECT THE GIRLS ( especially the Shootergirls)...THEY WILL OWN THE MOST OF YOU 
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6788|PNW

The content of this thread has degenerated to the point where it'd be more comfortable in the junk drawer. In various attempts to be non-geeky, certain aspects of the female anatomy have been verbally and geekily obsessed over in a fashion similar to that of a dozen teenage boys locked in a woodshed with one of their dad's dirty magazines.

MetalMaiden wrote:

Penetrator_01 wrote:

People need to understand that gamer girls can have deadly accuracy. To this day, I cannot match their Unreal shock rifle skills in toe-to-toe fighting, so I have to run around hogging up all the health and ammo and get my kills by ambushing.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-02-05 12:56:52)

Tro0per
Take off, hosers
+24|6432|Ontario, Canada
I've only played with 3 so far that I know of, all 3 coming from clans I was in or PUG'in with.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6524|Bournemouth, South England
Haha it seems people may have taken my last post far too seriously!

I know for a fact that MetalMaidens PINK clan are actually damn good, (But wouldn't accept our clans challenge! ) and from experience of training British soldiers, including some females, it is a well documented fact that females have much better hand-eye co-ordination and depth perception, making them on average better shots than their male counterparts.

PS Girl's farts smell worse than boys farts.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6717|MoVal So-Cal
There is a girl in my "squad" in Chrome hounds on 360, we had a girl in our BF2 clan and there may be one in my 360 "group" (not a clan, a group, were not competitive as far as I know)
MetalMaiden
Girls>Boys
+80|6603|Hoosier Mama

Penetrator_01 wrote:

I know for a fact that MetalMaidens PINK clan are actually damn good, (But wouldn't accept our clans challenge! ) .
We could always arrange something, if I can get all my girls together at the same time for once!!  Busy moms and whatnot. Different time zones. Blah blah, LOL . Sry if your challenge got lost in the list. Just be persistant and keep posting at the site. We've had many challenges throw our way, and havent gotten through half of the list. Seems ALOT of dudes think its cool to play against a squad of girls.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6635|InGerLand

Penetrator_01 wrote:

PS Girl's farts smell worse than boys farts.
this can be horribly true :-(
when my sister farts the carpet changes colour
Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6404|Scotland
thx for the info
BVC
+325|6712
Every battlefield clan I've been in has had one or two female members, and about half of the women my age that I know play games just mostly not online.  Even my 85 year old aunt has been known to have the odd game of solitaire or othello.  I think different types of games appeal to different genders.  Men are more aggressive, so will tend towards more aggressive games such as BF2, wheras women won't so much.
syntaxmax642
+32|6641|Seattle

justice wrote:

Or most of them anyway...

Video gaming is a unisex activity, or supposed to be. I mean I just don't get it. Help me understand...
Lots of chicks play video games.. They just tend to play things like "World of Babymaking"...

Then there is this chick... (I know her personally)

http://bf2s.com/player/69490897/

Was a good player until she found her first knife/pistol server.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6753

MetalMaiden wrote:

Penetrator_01 wrote:

Yes that is because that 2nd second your underneath my tank tracks. j/k

Girls are pretty common online, we just don't see them, nor wish to accept.

I myself find it.. *kinky*
The#1Spot
+105|6556|byah
I have far more respect for girls than guys that play games that guys normally play. Girls need more will power than guys to do this.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6706|Tampa Bay Florida

usmarine2007 wrote:

Because they are emotional train wrecks.
Wow, that's is no way offensive or bigot-like

*rollseyes*

Unless you were kidding.....
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6725|th3 unkn0wn
Honestly speaking - and this is a true fact, we'd see more girls gaming if they got out from under our desks

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard