too_money2007
+145|6309|Keller, Tx

topal63 wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

topal63 wrote:

Both of those concepts are legit and acceptable topics for discussion.

I am American, it doesn't (they don't) bother me in the least. America is untarnished... someone might be burning a picture of Bush in effigy somewhere in the world - right now - so what - America is untarnished... perceived US-bashing happens = so what... a real US verbal-bashing happens = so what.

1.) The NECESSITY of dropping the Atomic Bomb is something that is debated in many circles - why not here?

2.) A sniper, group of snipers, mercenary, killing an American soldier does not make a soldier a terrorist. And that is topic of debate - whether or not you like how it was presented or phrased; is of no consequence.
1. Because I said so.

2. The guy is glorifying people who video tape the murders of soldiers, then put it out everywhere as a propaganda tool to incite violence against our troops. Maybe that's his job, but Kuku doesn't need to come to a gamers forum and show is dissent towards Americans and puke out his garbage on everyone here. Again, he was glorifying scum, simple as that.

It's funny that on bf2s, you can't say anything rude about anyone or argue with a mod without being banned, but you can come and post the most insensitive info and get away with it.
You've immediately demonstrated your inability to debate, discuss, exchange fact / OP.
I'm not debating facts, I'm debating the fact that there are members here that hate America and will just say anything they want at anytime and they fucking get away with it. I post a sig that's too big and I get hounded by a mod, question it, and I get banned. Funny stuff.
PMcS
+2|6468

Major_Spittle wrote:

Listen, I came here for a good argument.
I'm sorry, this is abuse, arguments are next door
topal63
. . .
+533|6719

too_money2007 wrote:

topal63 wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

1. Because I said so.

2. The guy is glorifying people who video tape the murders of soldiers, then put it out everywhere as a propaganda tool to incite violence against our troops. Maybe that's his job, but Kuku doesn't need to come to a gamers forum and show is dissent towards Americans and puke out his garbage on everyone here.

Again, he was glorifying scum, simple as that.

It's funny that on bf2s, you can't say anything rude about anyone or argue with a mod without being banned, but you can come and post the most insensitive info and get away with it.
You've immediately demonstrated your inability to debate, discuss, exchange fact / OP.
I'm not debating facts, ... I'm debating the fact that there are members here that hate America and will just say anything they want at anytime and they fucking get away with it. I post a sig that's too big and I get hounded by a mod, question it, and I get banned. Funny stuff.
Because I said so - is absurd non-reasoning - and you know it is... right?

The next is an emotional reaction - and unsubstantiated opinion - utterly ridiculous - should I even entertain the idea for a moment that he is working as part of some greater terrorist organization - it is his JOB?

You need to get a grip... and just state your case / op.

And third don't contradict yourself - like you did at the end "I'm not debating facts. I'm debating the fact..." the last isn't really a fact either - now is it?

I am hoping this actually helps you? Its just observation - not a flame.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6520|Πάϊ
Funny how most people who complain about D&ST don't really post anything here. Why don't you try and make this place better with your posts instead of whining.
ƒ³
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6654
Banhammer the complainers!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

Anyway, D&ST was never at the top of a hill to go down. I maintain that it's still better than the rest of the forum, where people just bitch about EA.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6520|Πάϊ

ghettoperson wrote:

Anyway, D&ST was never at the top of a hill to go down. I maintain that it's still better than the rest of the forum, where people just bitch about EA.
Agree.

EA sucks btw lol
ƒ³
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6582|SE London

Major_Spittle wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

paranoid101 wrote:

Of late I have been coming into this section and to be honest its turned into one big argument.
No it hasn't.

An argument is not just the automatic ney saying of another person's point.
No, but it's a good starting point.
too_money2007
+145|6309|Keller, Tx

topal63 wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

topal63 wrote:

I'm not debating facts, ... I'm debating the fact that there are members here that hate America and will just say anything they want at anytime and they fucking get away with it. I post a sig that's too big and I get hounded by a mod, question it, and I get banned. Funny stuff.

The next is an emotional reaction - and unsubstantiated opinion - utterly ridiculous - should I even entertain the idea for a moment that he is working as part of some greater terrorist organization - it is his JOB?

And third don't contradict yourself - like you did at the end "I'm not debating facts. I'm debating the fact..." the last isn't really a fact either - now is it?

Sorry I wasn't clear. I'm not debating facts, as in real world facts, such as the war and shit. I'm talking about stupid members that post ignorant ramblings. They must get a rise from it, if they always do so. As do you as you try and pick apart my statements to make yourself look smarter than me.

The truth of the matter is that these guys are pathetic. They have to come to a gaming forum and spout out their personal propaganda to make themselves look better than everyone else. It's just like the karma system. People think they're cool becuase they have more karma than someone else. Truely pathetic.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6647
Is this really a surprise to anyone? Kmarion made a poll not to long ago that revealed that the vast majority of D&ST posters are high school aged children. There in lies the problem. That is why we have kids like sergeriver making emo "I hate you all I'm leaving" threads, yet not even take a day off. A simple fact is that the majority of you really don't know what you're talking about. This isn't a matter of opinion, you truly do lack an education on the topic you are pulling arguments out of your ass on. So, what is the end result? A never ending cycle of the same threads and flame wars everyday.   

If you haven't noticed by now, I rarely present an argument of my own. It is a lost cause, because only a very few of you have the capability to rationalize and develop logical arguments based on a higher level of education. Instead, I attack your credibility. I make the public aware that NOTHING you say should be taken seriously due to unforgivably stupid comments you've made in the past. And believe me, those stupid comments are copious in amount. Don't read this and nod your head in agreement, because chances are this includes you.

I invite anyone who cares to argue this to do so, but be aware that I will pull information from your post history that will utterly defame you.

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2007-02-02 13:06:05)

usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6368|Columbus, Ohio

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

I will pull information from your post history that will utterly defame you.
This is going to be fun.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6524|the Netherlands
My Mother could do better ! Yeah ! Battlefield 2 >>> BATTLEFIELD 2 !!! love to Debate and Talk Serious

Goodgame All >>> BF2 You know ?
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Is this really a surprise to anyone? Kmarion made a poll not to long ago that revealed that the vast majority of D&ST posters are high school aged children. There in lies the problem. That is why we have kids like sergeriver making emo "I hate you all I'm leaving" threads, yet not even take a day off. A simple fact is that the majority of you really don't know what you're talking about. This isn't a matter of opinion, you truly do lack an education on the topic you are pulling arguments out of your ass on. So, what is the end result? A never ending cycle of the same threads and flame wars everyday.   

If you haven't noticed by now, I rarely present an argument of my own. It is a lost cause, because only a very few of you have the capability to rationalize and develop logical arguments based on a higher level of education. Instead, I attack your credibility. I make the public aware that NOTHING you say should be taken seriously due to unforgivably stupid comments you've made in the past. And believe me, those stupid comments are copious in amount. Don't read this and shake your head in agreement, because chances are this includes you.

I invite anyone who cares to argue this to do so, but be aware that I will pull information from your post history that will utterly defame you.

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Its going down hill because everyone has an opinion but don't know what the fuct thier talking about.
There is your answer OP.

Last edited by Mason4Assassin444 (2007-02-02 11:52:39)

topal63
. . .
+533|6719

too_money2007 wrote:

topal63 wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

Sorry I wasn't clear. I'm not debating facts, as in real world facts, such as the war and shit. I'm talking about stupid members that post ignorant ramblings. They must get a rise from it, if they always do so. As do you as you try and pick apart my statements to make yourself look smarter than me.

The truth of the matter is that these guys are pathetic. They have to come to a gaming forum and spout out their personal propaganda to make themselves look better than everyone else. It's just like the karma system. People think they're cool becuase they have more karma than someone else. Truely pathetic.
1.) Don't agree with that - I can't pick stuff a part on a deeper level than that - but that is a so what to me.

First off I am not more intelligent than you - nor do I think so.

2.) I agree, Karma is pretty stupid, ATG once used it as an agrgument why he was right and someone with less karma was wrong... LOL

P.S. Kukuclan is a bit of a nut-job and so what... he is one of many.

Last edited by topal63 (2007-02-02 12:15:25)

apollo_fi
The Flying Kalakukko.
+94|6531|The lunar module

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

If you haven't noticed by now, I rarely present an argument of my own. It is a lost cause, because only a very few of you have the capability to rationalize and develop logical arguments based on a higher level of education. Instead, I attack your credibility. I make the public aware that NOTHING you say should be taken seriously due to unforgivably stupid comments you've made in the past. And believe me, those stupid comments are copious in amount. Don't read this and shake your head in agreement, because chances are this includes you.

Hilarious.

You don't need 'a higher level of education' to present logical arguments. Common sense and an ounce of intelligence will do.

And, it seems to me, you perform these credibility attacks most often as a cheap & easy debate derailing tactic. Nothing else.

Your comedy is better than your argumentation, maybe you should stick to what you do best.
topal63
. . .
+533|6719

apollo_fi wrote:

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Hilarious.

You don't need 'a higher level of education' to present logical arguments. Common sense and an ounce of intelligence will do.

And, it seems to me, you perform these credibility attacks most often as a cheap & easy debate derailing tactic. Nothing else.

Your comedy is better than your argumentation, maybe you should stick to what you do best.
I agree - 2nd that...
JahManRed
wank
+646|6628|IRELAND

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Look Pollox, people make the odd mistake. Personally I don't check wikipedia before every post, I have a busy life, so I type quickly, post and carry on. I would imagine most of the regulars here are the same. It comes out of my head. And yes I make the odd error. You seam to think you are some kind of condescending BF2s police man who needs to boost their self esteem by trawling through peoples post history. You must have allot of time on your hands. You try and discredit people when they come out with a viable argument because they made a spelling mistake in a post 3 weeks ago. The truth is you are "not educated" enough to develop your own arguments so you come out with some long winded response utilizing as many ego boosting words you can.
World politics are the order of the day here. You are quite happy in microcosm you live in, but others here want to debate freely about world events without you breathing down their necks. Why exactly are you so concerned with what goes on, on a Internet site anyway? The only threads Ive seen you start in D&ST are "which aircraft carrier is best", "Boeing or Airbus" and then jump on any thread which might depict America or Israel as anything but the tooth fairy. Personally I don't give a shit who makes the best Plane. If you think that is the most serious issue going on in the world today, you need to remove your head from your ass ASAP.  You never debate, only try and make people look bad and stupid while boosting your own ego OR E penis. If you have such a problem with the people who post here, stick to your home, the junk drawer and continue lying to the Emo's who lap your obviously invented sexual exploits.
You pick out serge as an emo and tried for a time to unsuccessfully discredit him, you failed. He was proven himself over time.
Yes what I have just typed is a personal attack so report me if you wish. I by no means agree with serge, but he is obviously an intelligent individual concerned with direction "his" planet is taking.

Now away you go and drag up some mistakes ive made, take 5min's out of your life, it must suck if that is how you choose to spend it, I don't give a toss. I know my weakness, my spelling sucks and I get my facts mixed up sometimes, but that doesn't make me stupid. I, for you information spent 7 years studying design and architecture. Those are my strong points. For all I know you are a uninspired English Language nerd who is using his strengths to cover up his inadequacies. People like you are whats wrong with the world. Constantly judging, constantly looking to the past.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6740
Not realy seen anything posted so far in this thread to prove that it isnt going down hill.

Most of the post are arguements just like before.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK
I think its because everything has been debated over and over. No one changes opinions and things just drag on.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6542|Texas - Bigger than France
Agreeing to disagree with dignity should be considered more often.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6628|IRELAND

I agree that it has went down hill some what. But thats down to people intentionally starting flame wars, derailing threads, stifling debate and some questionable mod decisions.
If someone derails a thread or starts a flame war, they should be warned or baned, not the whole thread closed.That is what is stifling the debate. It gives certain people freedom to manipulate a thread to have it closed if it doesn't fit their particular view. Personally I try to refrain from flame wars. My last post is an exception.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

paranoid101 wrote:

Of late I have been coming into this section and to be honest its turned into one big argument.
God forbid that a debate become argument.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6647

JahManRed wrote:

Look Pollox, people make the odd mistake. Personally I don't check wikipedia before every post, I have a busy life, so I type quickly, post and carry on. I would imagine most of the regulars here are the same. It comes out of my head. And yes I make the odd error. You seam to think you are some kind of condescending BF2s police man who needs to boost their self esteem by trawling through peoples post history. You must have allot of time on your hands. You try and discredit people when they come out with a viable argument because they made a spelling mistake in a post 3 weeks ago. The truth is you are "not educated" enough to develop your own arguments so you come out with some long winded response utilizing as many ego boosting words you can.
World politics are the order of the day here. You are quite happy in microcosm you live in, but others here want to debate freely about world events without you breathing down their necks. Why exactly are you so concerned with what goes on, on a Internet site anyway? The only threads Ive seen you start in D&ST are "which aircraft carrier is best", "Boeing or Airbus" and then jump on any thread which might depict America or Israel as anything but the tooth fairy. Personally I don't give a shit who makes the best Plane. If you think that is the most serious issue going on in the world today, you need to remove your head from your ass ASAP.  You never debate, only try and make people look bad and stupid while boosting your own ego OR E penis. If you have such a problem with the people who post here, stick to your home, the junk drawer and continue lying to the Emo's who lap your obviously invented sexual exploits.
You pick out serge as an emo and tried for a time to unsuccessfully discredit him, you failed. He was proven himself over time.
Yes what I have just typed is a personal attack so report me if you wish. I by no means agree with serge, but he is obviously an intelligent individual concerned with direction "his" planet is taking.

Now away you go and drag up some mistakes ive made, take 5min's out of your life, it must suck if that is how you choose to spend it, I don't give a toss. I know my weakness, my spelling sucks and I get my facts mixed up sometimes, but that doesn't make me stupid. I, for you information spent 7 years studying design and architecture. Those are my strong points. For all I know you are a uninspired English Language nerd who is using his strengths to cover up his inadequacies. People like you are whats wrong with the world. Constantly judging, constantly looking to the past.
You asked for it, now I shall deliver:

JahManRed wrote:

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

ATG wrote:

He's off the scale.
I can't wait for the influx of morons who say the US is intentionally arming the insurgency.
The waiting is over!!! You may or may not have armed them, but you trained them.
That is only a fraction of the idiocy that makes up your post history. If you wish to continue, I will gladly and easily find more. Everyone else, just sit back and laugh your asses off at how stupid some people can really be. We should have a "Kids say the darndest things" edition of BF2s.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

You asked for it, now I shall deliver:

JahManRed wrote:

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

I can't wait for the influx of morons who say the US is intentionally arming the insurgency.
The waiting is over!!! You may or may not have armed them, but you trained them.
That is only a fraction of the idiocy that makes up your post history. If you wish to continue, I will gladly and easily find more. Everyone else, just sit back and laugh your asses off at how stupid some people can really be. We should have a "Kids say the darndest things" edition of BF2s.
Thats weak. Find another one. No wait, find one of me! Yeah, do it! I want to look dumb.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK
Thanks for proving his point pollux. You just won the Biggest Douche in the Universe award.

As to that post you try to discredit him with... America pretty much made Al quada as well as helping to fund the IRA.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard