Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6712|Topside

Just in case some of you still have problems with using the alt tab when running 2142,here's the the cure.
http://files.filefront.com//;6663047;;/
I found that file on a Swedish site and desided to upload it so you poor bastards can use it too.
How do you use it??
1.Delete the movies map in your BF2142 folder,in my case C:\Program\Electronic Arts\Battlefield 2142\mods.
2. run the patch and you're good to go.
Since I installed it I haven't had any problems at all.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6726|Hell, p.o box 666

Like mentioned on another site, I dont trust the swedes

+1 my friend
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6717|The United Center
Delete the movies map?

Pfft, just Delete C:.  No more CTD. 
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6751

Mark Erickson from Infinite Solutions would be proud!
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6712|Topside

superfly_cox wrote:

Have no idea who that is.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6751

Negerkungen wrote:

superfly_cox wrote:

Have no idea who that is.
The guy is so full of shit that it's hilarious to see:

note these are all pretty elaborate hoaxes!
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
this has got to be one of the best!

Mark Erickson wrote:

It's called Electrical tape because it conducts electricity.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6751

It's called Electrical tape because it conducts electricity!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL

Yes, that is the best one by far!!!!
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6690|The Netherlands
About the alt tab fix, are you sure you ll not get the modified content error if you remove the movies in 2142?

If you remove the movies in bf2, you get a modified content error on some ranked servers and you re not able to play there. Since 2142 is build on the same engine, you might wanna move the files to a different folder instead of just deleting them. You can always throw em away later if it proves not to be a problem.

About this Mark Erickson guy, lol at pvc being a good conductor. He seems to know what he's talking about. Also his cellphone antenna enhancement is quite usefull. How does he wanna use the keyboard to actually make a call when its all rapped in wire. So you first have to deal the number and then start wrapping wire around it? I dont see what the problem is anyways, he's got reach and he should be able to make a call anyways.

Last edited by Echo (2007-02-02 09:09:41)

Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6712|Topside

Echo wrote:

About the alt tab fix, are you sure you ll not get the modified content error if you remove the movies in 2142?

If you remove the movies in bf2, you get a modified content error on some ranked servers and you re not able to play there. Since 2142 is build on the same engine, you might wanna move the files to a different folder instead of just deleting them. You can always throw em away later if it proves not to be a problem.

About this Mark Erickson guy, lol at pvc being a good conductor. He seems to know what he's talking about. Also his cellphone antenna enhancement is quite usefull. How does he wanna use the keyboard to actually make a call when its all rapped in wire. So you first have to deal the number and then start wrapping wire around it? I dont see what the problem is anyways, he's got reach and he should be able to make a call anyways.
No it works perfect,I've been using it for 2weeks now.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6680|Sweden
Good find if i knew where you lived in sweden i might haunt you down to give you a hug.
Volatile
+252|6674|Sextupling in Empire

Works very well, great find. Too bad a certain developer was too incompetent to fix their own shit. +1
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6726|Hell, p.o box 666

madmurre wrote:

Good find if i knew where you lived in sweden i might haunt you down to give you a hug.
Ever seen a pic of Neger? You´ll refuse to hunt him down... why would you haunt him btw
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6679|Germany

madmurre wrote:

You don´t wanna try that.  Old Johan is a grumpy old swede and he owns a Magnum !

[img=http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/4954/skjutahehe0556szor1.th.jpg]

Last edited by HellHead (2007-02-02 10:29:02)

Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6712|Topside

madmurre wrote:

Oh you little stalker you.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6531|Southampton, UK

HellHead wrote:

madmurre wrote:

You don´t wanna try that.  Old Johan is a grumpy old swede and he owns a Magnum !

[img=http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/4954/skjutahehe0556szor1.th.jpg]
Ugly little fella isn't he
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6710
Thanks, this works. +1
Auqakuh2213
Bianchi Whore.
+53|6639

Negerkungen wrote:

madmurre wrote:

Enemy battlestalker spotted! It's definitely hostile!

...someone had to.

Also, I'll try this out; didn't see this thread before I asked about this very topic elsewhere. Doh.
Volatile
+252|6674|Sextupling in Empire

I just tried alt-tabing while playing with the new beta patch and it wouldn't work.
Is this just me, or do I need to reinstall this fix after new patches?
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6439

Auqakuh2213 wrote:

Negerkungen wrote:

madmurre wrote:

Enemy battlestalker spotted! It's definitely hostile!

...someone had to.

Also, I'll try this out; didn't see this thread before I asked about this very topic elsewhere. Doh.
I still prefer: "Enemy boat spotted!"
DICE should implant that for all BF2 veterans at least.

Last edited by NooBesT[FiN] (2007-02-21 04:52:42)

https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard