+1,396|6744|The United Center
Nice ADD you've got there.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6532|Valhalla
No. Not really... hell it is part of the game deal with it I say
LT.Victim
+1,175|6560|British Columbia, Canada
I fucking hate it when people make like 6 options in the poll when all you need is 2. Yes or no.

If you ever want the poll to actually show results, that how you make one.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6647
Yes, I fucking hate them.. Only noobs use them and all though some cunts say that its tactical for a sniper, most people just spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spam
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6518|Polish state of EU
I just want to have fun, if you dont get it, dont write here
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6689|Calgary
I wish my wife would suck as much as claymores do 
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
<loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool>
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

I just want to have fun, if you dont get it, dont write here
You can have fun in the game.

These forums are srs bsns.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6588|Reisterstown, MD

Claymores are useful when you want to protect and area.  The people who are annoying are the ones spawn and run into a crowd just to lay a claymore and die.  It is funny to me that they are that stupid.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466
I hate them. I wish it was like in 2142 were you could go prone to avoid them but in bf2 if you see one you are fucked.
Phrozenbot
+632|6613|do not disturb

Heh...
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6410|Michigan, USA

I liked the poll answer choices lol
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6744|Mexico City

Superslim wrote:

I wish my wife would suck as much as claymores do 
LMAO, looks like im not the only one complaining.
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6433|UK
you have claymores for a reason, use them

although its people that run into a cround of people and drop claymores into it, that give us snipers bad names

they shud either be used for flag defends or self defence

never for just throwing them into a crowd to get like 4 easy kills without doing anything
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6653|The View From The Afternoon
Dominiko_PL:

Was it really necessary to include all the standard idiot options in the poll? You're not exaxctly asking for a discussion here, you're kinda more being an all-around ass. Just constructive critisism. Get lost.

Zero!. wrote:

they shud either be used for flag defends or self defence
Flag defends? Are you mad? Only self defence. It's retarded to place these "intelligent" mines on own flags so that they can take out the enemy while you whore another place. They are only to protect your own back. Period.

Last edited by CruZ4dR (2007-02-01 13:52:21)

arson
+99|6634|New York
Let the gaymore spammers have their cheap kill.... think of that little retarded kid out there who just wet his pants because he finally got a "no skill" kill.
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
omg... if i put in poll just 'yes' and 'no'. It would be another gay poll, forgotten in 10 seconds...
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6379|the land of bourbon
nothing wrong with setting up a nice booby trap, but spamming them in a crowd just to die is pretty lame.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6450|Cambridge, UK

LT.Victim wrote:

I fucking hate it when people make like 6 options in the poll when all you need is 2. Yes or no.

If you ever want the poll to actually show results, that how you make one.
I agree get rid of the crap but disagree on just yes/no:
My answer would be "Yes - but they are part of the game!"

I think there is often a missing answer in simple 2 answer polls - nothing is so black and white.
Also many simple polls are biased like: "love claymores because im a childish gay freak with no life"/"hate claymores"

Should have been:
  Yes they suck. (would like to see them change)
  Yes they suck, but part of the game (dont think they should be nerfed)
  No they dont suck.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

omg... if i put in poll just 'yes' and 'no'. It would be another gay poll, forgotten in 10 seconds...
So instead you created a poll which has been created before, except most of your answers have no relevance to the topic at hand.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6563|England

killer21 wrote:

Claymores are useful when you want to protect and area.  The people who are annoying are the ones spawn and run into a crowd just to lay a claymore and die.  It is funny to me that they are that stupid.
QFT.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6737
Do claymores suck? Hmm only if you pay em enough and promise you will pull before the end.
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
omg if this 'unwanted' poll options are such pain for you, just dont talk about them and imagine they dont exist!

Nüb.
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6653|The View From The Afternoon

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

omg if this 'unwanted' poll options are such pain for you, just dont talk about them and imagine they dont exist!

Nüb.
I actually voted "yes", but right now I feel more for voting "You suck"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard