deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6643|Connecticut
*sighing* .....someone inform him of our dirtbikeless Military capabilities.
Malloy must go
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6637|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

Kukulcan wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

I'm a medic by now , with a specilalizition in neurology.... i'm not at high school. You'd be surprised to see how many people outside and inside us thinks that your war isn't right
OK, if you a Doctor then why are you not backing up your points and rambling like Alzheimer's patient?

Also your making Europeans look bad, come back when you have a valid point to make.
Thinking different of you is not looking bad..... that's a nationalistic thinking. I won't say a thing on the first part... shit , you can't support a serious discussing without offending . Seriously  : all this nationalism is sad. Do you really think that all the world sees the thing the way you do? Man , YOU are an idealist , not me.
No, I hate the war. I have had alot of friends die their. If the politcians let us do our jobs Iraq would have been settled by now. People are entitled to their own opinions, your just not making sense with yours. Juba is not real, the group of "snipers" their can't shoot worth shit. They also use IEDs or car bombs to cover their escapes killing Iraqis.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6800|Keyboard

usmarine2007 wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

I use the tag [JUBA] in his honor (I mostly play as sniper)
Talk about being disconnected from reality.
It´s a game man. You should read your own words to see who is wrong about reality.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6517|Columbus, Ohio

Kukulcan wrote:

Sgt.Davi wrote:

Terrorist sympathisers deserve to be at the epicentre of a suicide bombers explosion to see how much they like the radicals cause....
And you need to be at the center of your nukes over japan to see how efficient they were.... i mean : Juba isn't a terrorist , is a damm soldier .
That was a conspiracy by the Japanese government in order to end the war.

See how stupid that sounds?
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6517|Columbus, Ohio

SgtHeihn wrote:

They also use IEDs or car bombs to cover their escapes killing Iraqis.
Another good point.  Something those vidoes do not show.  But hey, according to him, they don't hurt civlians.
Kukulcan
+6|6451|The Battlefield

deeznutz1245 wrote:

*sobbing* ... i know of that i saw you americans in actions , i worked in a usa military base in italy , you remember?

But i also saw what iran is capable of .... more of iran , they have modern weapons developed by their own... not russian old shit like iraq.
Watch out in iran , it won't be easy as iraq. Besides this , every islamic nation in the nearings will come to help them....
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6517|Columbus, Ohio

Yaocelotl wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

I use the tag [JUBA] in his honor (I mostly play as sniper)
It´s a game man. You should read your own words to see who is wrong about reality.
I have played the "real game" my friend.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6637|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

Kukulcan wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

Iran... in Iran the usa will lose , they are advanced military. Not some civs in arms.
More fucking rambling, how is that showing up hate&discontent????
In what advanced military are you talking about?? The Revolutionary Guard? The old left over weapons from the pre fundamentalist days?
I'm talking about things like these : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iinWDYH1g1k&NR
Wow you got me their........NOT, that video shows old Soviet equipment, wow they got dirtbikes watch out!!!
Those Cobras they had are Vietnam era ones, and sending troops in on pick up trucks????

Last edited by SgtHeihn (2007-02-01 12:17:44)

tiptopT
+72|6732|Scotland's Capital

Kukulcan wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

*sobbing* ... i know of that i saw you americans in actions , i worked in a usa military base in italy , you remember?

But i also saw what iran is capable of .... more of iran , they have modern weapons developed by their own... not russian old shit like iraq.
Watch out in iran , it won't be easy as iraq. Besides this , every islamic nation in the nearings will come to help them....
Is that you predicting the US will invade Iran?
Kukulcan
+6|6451|The Battlefield

SgtHeihn wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

OK, if you a Doctor then why are you not backing up your points and rambling like Alzheimer's patient?

Also your making Europeans look bad, come back when you have a valid point to make.
Thinking different of you is not looking bad..... that's a nationalistic thinking. I won't say a thing on the first part... shit , you can't support a serious discussing without offending . Seriously  : all this nationalism is sad. Do you really think that all the world sees the thing the way you do? Man , YOU are an idealist , not me.
No, I hate the war. I have had alot of friends die their. If the politcians let us do our jobs Iraq would have been settled by now. People are entitled to their own opinions, your just not making sense with yours. Juba is not real, the group of "snipers" their can't shoot worth shit. They also use IEDs or car bombs to cover their escapes killing Iraqis.
Don't worry , i saw video also about IEDs.... i know that.
Weren't you a soldier? Soldiers don't hate war , soldiers earn their wages with those.... i mean : this isn't a bad thing at all , i was a soldier too.

If the politicians let you loose , iraq would be flat soil by now.... that's better?
BALTINS
ಠ_ಠ
+37|6636|Latvia

Kukulcan wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

And still, in a conventional war America would win. Insurgency is the real danger.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6517|Columbus, Ohio

Kukulcan wrote:

Weren't you a soldier? Soldiers don't hate war , soldiers earn their wages with those.... i mean : this isn't a bad thing at all , i was a soldier too.
No, soldiers hate war.  There is no more bigger natural adrenaline rush in the world, but I for one do not want to go back.  If they needed me to I would, but I would rather not.
XCheapshotX
+2|6463|Geordie Land
I know I really shouldn't drag up the past but I do find it amusing that an Italian is talking about the military capabilities of nations, I would say that's an oxymoron isn't it?

What next the Arizona Cardinal's team predictions for the superbowl?
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6538|USA, MICHIGAN
damn moderator sent a message stating not to make personal attacks, i didn't make personal attacks i stated my opinion now i notice some of my posts are gone what a TOOL!!!!
ssj3barua
+55|6839|Indianapolis, IN, U.S.
Wow from the looks of it Iran's military equipment is ancient.
Really, I don't think they would stand a chance against the U.S.
Commie Killer
+192|6537
Wow, you guys are sick, saying this guy is acting with fucking HONOR!?!?!?!?
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6800|Keyboard

usmarine2007 wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

I have played the "real game" my friend.
Again, I use the tag IN THE GAME so that way I can do whatever I want whenever I want to. I paid for the game, so I decide what I like .
PluggedValve
+17|6490

Teebaggs1 wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

More fucking rambling, how is that showing up hate&discontent????
In what advanced military are you talking about?? The Revolutionary Guard? The old left over weapons from the pre fundamentalist days?
Sweet.  More devil dogs here.  I knew my AN/PRC-126 worked.
I seem to recall this being said in Desert Storm in 91 and again in 03.  They kept saying Saddams republican guard would be a tough test for Allied powers....you all know the results of that.
Thats Laughable
topal63
. . .
+533|6868

Commie Killer wrote:

Dude, I have just been sitting back and enjoying this non-sense...

But there probably is no Juba-"guy" - it is a group of guys - and they are just common insurgents.

Please continue...
PluggedValve
+17|6490

BALTINS wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

And still, in a conventional war America would win. Insurgency is the real danger.
War is not conventional.  It is dynamic meaning it can change dramatically and it is unpredictable.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6544|The Gem Saloon
i tried to watch the videos but it says i need to log in and create an account.....i dont want to fuck with that...can anyone give me the lowdown on what type of gun/optics average range and hits????
then ill say what i think.
PluggedValve
+17|6490

Commie Killer wrote:

The americans have snipers too "Mr. Holier than thou".  And they use the same tactics.  How do you think Juba learned???
Teebaggs1
X-LG Member
+25|6900|Maine, MA, and PJ concerts

PluggedValve wrote:

Teebaggs1 wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Sweet.  More devil dogs here.  I knew my AN/PRC-126 worked.
I seem to recall this being said in Desert Storm in 91 and again in 03.  They kept saying Saddams republican guard would be a tough test for Allied powers....you all know the results of that.
Thats Laughable
??
too_money2007
+145|6458|Keller, Tx
worst. thread. ever.

Yet another thread bashing America. It seems that this is all the D&ST section has become. Worthless.......
Teebaggs1
X-LG Member
+25|6900|Maine, MA, and PJ concerts

too_money2007 wrote:

worst. thread. ever.

Yet another thread bashing America. It seems that this is all the D&ST section has become. Worthless.......
I agree.  It's become "mainstream" to america bash and all the kewl kids are doing it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard