SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6637|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Hey Deez, I think we should leave this topic alone. Its just some little Italian high school kid thinking he knows everything.

Also if you want proof that insurgents are forigen, join up and go to Iraq!! I captured Saudis, Syrians, Jordanians,
Egyptians. But all said they were "buisness men", even thought they had trunks full of cell phones, guns and the like.
XCheapshotX
+2|6463|Geordie Land
You could always write to your local member of government and ask them to boycott US imports /exports and sanction further economic and trade restrictions with the US or....

Talk a load of twaddle about a person ( Juba ) who doesnt actually exist?

You are obviously very angry about US foriegn policy, right or wrong that is your view - no problem there, but it appears to me that you like " Juba " as you secretly support him shooting Americans? Can you see why the US members of the forum would not find your post either smart or in good taste?
Kukulcan
+6|6451|The Battlefield

hate&discontent wrote:

I didn't vote for GW you incontinent ass, and if you don't like what i said fuck off, i dont care.  shooting AMERICAN troops is easy, because of the uniform.  We could shoot some insurgent, with a weapon in his hand in plain clothes just after he detonated a bomb, and we still be the bad guy.  FUCK IRAQ, make it a parking lot, next stop iran.   alot of people dont agree with me, and some might,  but that is what makes this COUNTRY great, the FREEDOM to say what we want.
Iran... in iran the usa will lose , they are advanced military. Not some civs in arms.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6517|Columbus, Ohio
This is fun.  You can tell this guy is new to the forum since ALL of this stuff has been discussed at length.  No worries though, kind of brings back old memories.

Please do not close.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6517|Columbus, Ohio

SgtHeihn wrote:

Also if you want proof that insurgents are forigen, join up and go to Iraq!! I captured Saudis, Syrians, Jordanians,
Egyptians. But all said they were "buisness men", even thought they had trunks full of cell phones, guns and the like.
QFE
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6937|Barrie Ontario
whats qfe mean?
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6517|Columbus, Ohio

ShellShock.PwN wrote:

whats qfe mean?
quoted for emphasis
Kukulcan
+6|6451|The Battlefield

SgtHeihn wrote:

Hey Deez, I think we should leave this topic alone. Its just some little Italian high school kid thinking he knows everything.

I'm a medic by now , with a specilalizition in neurology.... i'm not at high school. You'd be surprised to see how many people outside and inside us thinks that your war isn't right
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6937|Barrie Ontario
dannnnng, whats empasis mean

ahaha i joke i joke
PluggedValve
+17|6490

hate&discontent wrote:

I didn't vote for GW you incontinent ass, and if you don't like what i said fuck off, i dont care.  shooting AMERICAN troops is easy, because of the uniform.  We could shoot some insurgent, with a weapon in his hand in plain clothes just after he detonated a bomb, and we still be the bad guy.  FUCK IRAQ, make it a parking lot, next stop iran.   alot of people dont agree with me, and some might,  but that is what makes this COUNTRY great, the FREEDOM to say what we want.
I dont really care who you voted for.  If your attitude is "Fuck Iraq" you guys are definitely the wrong people to "help" them.  That is the point.  Most americans either want america to pullout or "turn it to glass, next stop Iran".  That is the reason why you shouldnt be there. 

Things werent great under Saddam but not near as bad as the propaganda makes it out to be.  There has been 1000 times more civilians killed during the US reign than under Saddam's.  Not that Saddam is a hero or a great leader but he seemed to have it under much better control than the US.
Teebaggs1
X-LG Member
+25|6900|Maine, MA, and PJ concerts

PluggedValve wrote:

"If we use this ratio on the American troop levels, this would mean that 220 different examples would need to be found in order to keep this ratio true (132,000 / 600 = 220).  I can think of many 5 or ten examples, but 220 is quite a stetch. Also, keep in mind that the number of American troops reached a peak of 250,000....this would mean a staggering 417 different examples need to be produced. "

Good Point.  Do you think its possible some incidents go unreported??  Probably.  But good point anyway.
You bring up a good point also.  I'm sure its possible that some incidents go unreported.  But how many American incedents we're unreported and how many Italian.  The point I'm bringing up is that Kukulcan said "that American incidents occured much more frquently then Italian."  If this was true, this would mean approx 200+ incidents have been withheld from the various and numerous media outlets.  I think this is highly unlikely bordering on impossible.  jmho
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

Kukulcan wrote:

hate&discontent wrote:

I didn't vote for GW you incontinent ass, and if you don't like what i said fuck off, i dont care.  shooting AMERICAN troops is easy, because of the uniform.  We could shoot some insurgent, with a weapon in his hand in plain clothes just after he detonated a bomb, and we still be the bad guy.  FUCK IRAQ, make it a parking lot, next stop Iran.   alot of people dont agree with me, and some might,  but that is what makes this COUNTRY great, the FREEDOM to say what we want.
Iran... in Iran the usa will lose , they are advanced military. Not some civs in arms.
More fucking rambling, how is that showing up hate&discontent????
In what advanced military are you talking about?? The Revolutionary Guard? The old left over weapons from the pre fundamentalist days?
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6517|Columbus, Ohio

SgtHeihn wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

hate&discontent wrote:

I didn't vote for GW you incontinent ass, and if you don't like what i said fuck off, i dont care.  shooting AMERICAN troops is easy, because of the uniform.  We could shoot some insurgent, with a weapon in his hand in plain clothes just after he detonated a bomb, and we still be the bad guy.  FUCK IRAQ, make it a parking lot, next stop Iran.   alot of people dont agree with me, and some might,  but that is what makes this COUNTRY great, the FREEDOM to say what we want.
Iran... in Iran the usa will lose , they are advanced military. Not some civs in arms.
In what advanced military are you talking about?? The Revolutionary Guard? The old left over weapons from the pre fundamentalist days?
Sweet.  More devil dogs here.  I knew my AN/PRC-126 worked.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

Kukulcan wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Also if you want proof that insurgents are foreign, join up and go to Iraq!! I captured Saudis, Syrians, Jordanians,
Egyptians. But all said they were "business men", even thought they had trunks full of cell phones, guns and the like.
I'm a medic by now , with a specilalizition in neurology.... i'm not at high school. You'd be surprised to see how many people outside and inside us thinks that your war isn't right
OK, if you a Doctor then why are you not backing up your points and rambling like Alzheimer's patient?

Also your making Europeans look bad, come back when you have a valid point to make.

Last edited by SgtHeihn (2007-02-01 12:01:01)

PluggedValve
+17|6490

usmarine2007 wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

QFE
OK, so you gave them the oppertunity to get in the country.  And the oppertunity to shoot at bored soldiers standing around in the heat.  Seal the borders(i know its not just that easy) is a good start, then worry about Bahgdad.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6800|Keyboard
I use the tag [JUBA] in his honor (I mostly play as sniper)

Last edited by Yaocelotl (2007-02-01 11:59:59)

Kukulcan
+6|6451|The Battlefield

XCheapshotX wrote:

You could always write to your local member of government and ask them to boycott US imports /exports and sanction further economic and trade restrictions with the US or....

Talk a load of twaddle about a person ( Juba ) who doesnt actually exist?

You are obviously very angry about US foriegn policy, right or wrong that is your view - no problem there, but it appears to me that you like " Juba " as you secretly support him shooting Americans? Can you see why the US members of the forum would not find your post either smart or in good taste?
I don't want want that my country cuts economic trades with US , i'm for the free market you know... i don't support juba for he shoots americans but because he's a great shot.
Teebaggs1
X-LG Member
+25|6900|Maine, MA, and PJ concerts

usmarine2007 wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

Sweet.  More devil dogs here.  I knew my AN/PRC-126 worked.
I seem to recall this being said in Desert Storm in 91 and again in 03.  They kept saying Saddams republican guard would be a tough test for Allied powers....you all know the results of that.
BALTINS
ಠ_ಠ
+37|6636|Latvia

PluggedValve wrote:

hate&discontent wrote:

Things werent great under Saddam but not near as bad as the propaganda makes it out to be.  There has been 1000 times more civilians killed during the US reign than under Saddam's.  Not that Saddam is a hero or a great leader but he seemed to have it under much better control than the US.
Human Rights Watch estimates that Saddam's 1987-1988 campaign of terror against the Kurds killed at least 50,000 and possibly as many as 100,000 Kurds. " ---Over the past five years, 400,000 Iraqi children under the age of five died of malnutrition and disease, preventively, but died because of the nature of the regime under which they are living." (Prime Minister Tony Blair, March 27, 2003)

ok, thats whitehouse.gov, but en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Saddam's_Iraq says similar things

Last edited by BALTINS (2007-02-01 12:05:58)

usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6517|Columbus, Ohio

Yaocelotl wrote:

Talk about being disconnected from reality.
Kukulcan
+6|6451|The Battlefield

SgtHeihn wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Also if you want proof that insurgents are foreign, join up and go to Iraq!! I captured Saudis, Syrians, Jordanians,
Egyptians. But all said they were "business men", even thought they had trunks full of cell phones, guns and the like.
OK, if you a Doctor then why are you not backing up your points and rambling like Alzheimer's patient?

Also your making Europeans look bad, come back when you have a valid point to make.
Thinking different of you is not looking bad..... that's a nationalistic thinking. I won't say a thing on the first part... shit , you can't support a serious discussing without offending . Seriously  : all this nationalism is sad. Do you really think that all the world sees the thing the way you do? Man , YOU are an idealist , not me.

What i mean is : there are people that think your war is right , many other don't.... i'm between the seconds . Some wars are really right , but not this.

Last edited by Kukulcan (2007-02-01 12:11:30)

SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

usmarine2007 wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

Talk about being disconnected from reality.
Just toss him a red ball and leave him in the corner=)
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6793|England
Terrorist sympathisers deserve to be at the epicentre of a suicide bombers explosion to see how much they like the radicals cause....
Kukulcan
+6|6451|The Battlefield

SgtHeihn wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

hate&discontent wrote:

I'm talking about things like these : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iinWDYH1g1k&NR
Kukulcan
+6|6451|The Battlefield

Sgt.Davi wrote:

Terrorist sympathisers deserve to be at the epicentre of a suicide bombers explosion to see how much they like the radicals cause....
And you need to be at the center of your nukes over japan to see how efficient they were.... i mean : Juba isn't a terrorist , is a damm soldier .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard