Kukulcan
+6|6350|The Battlefield

usmarine2007 wrote:

BALTINS wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

I never saw Italian or French or British soldiers doing that?
Gruesome photos were published in a Milan magazine of Italian soldiers torturing a Somali youth and abusing and raping a Somali girl. Paratroopers claim they were specifically trained in methods of torture to aid interrogation. According to one witness, Italian soldiers tied a young Somali girl to the front of an armored personnel carrier and raped her while officers looked on.

Hmm... because you never looked
I think he has a selective memory.
How many episodes you know of  raping done by italian soldiers on civilans? Only this?

I mean : i could say words like 'Vietnam' , do you remember?
That's recent past.
The differece is also in the quantity of the episodes.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6416|Columbus, Ohio

Kukulcan wrote:

That's recent past.
If you want to bring up that stuff, I am sure we can find plenty of Italian wrong doings.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6416|Columbus, Ohio

Kukulcan wrote:

Al Capone was half american ....
And maybe one of those soldiers were half Italian.  I know I am.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6703

Pierre wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

I don't know if he's already know in america but i come to uncover this figure only some days ago , seeing these 2 videos...
If you would have pressed the 'search' button and looked for 'juba', you would have seen that there are 15 treads about him on this forum, starting a year ago.
Bingo.

My conclusion, indentally, was that Juba written on the bullets actually refers to an ideal or movement.  It's a sort of common form of pidgen arabic.  Of course, if the US military had done a single second of research on the bullet cases, the whole Juba myth wouldn't even exist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juba_Arabic_language

The writing on the bullets doesn't signify a common sniper, but a common cause.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6591|Texas - Bigger than France

Kukulcan wrote:

Pug wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

I don't know if he's already know in america but i come to uncover this figure only some days ago , seeing these 2 videos :
Is your point to glorify the Iraqi army?
I'm extern to this conflict... i mean : italy is at war but i don't agree. For me USMC and Iraqi army are just two enemy armies... but in these cases i'm on the defenders' part.

And USMC is attacking.

Why should i sustain an army which is attacking with poor reasons an indipendent state , which probably did anything to you?

Stop reasoning : it's imperialism.
You missed my point.  I asked you a specific question.  But...here it is:

Kukulcan wrote:

I don't sustain any of the attacking army , neither the one from italy. With some differences , though. Our mission there is not to attack , is peacekeeping is different and the rebels know it. There are less italian deaths than americans.
Juba represents the same group of people who killed Italian troops.  You know, your hero?

There is a big difference between disagreeing with a war and what you are doing.
Kukulcan
+6|6350|The Battlefield

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

That's recent past.
If you want to bring up that stuff, I am sure we can find plenty of Italian wrong doings.
I never said ''i respect all italian soldiers becaus they are good''.
Kukulcan
+6|6350|The Battlefield

Pug wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

Pug wrote:

I'm extern to this conflict... i mean : italy is at war but i don't agree. For me USMC and Iraqi army are just two enemy armies... but in these cases i'm on the defenders' part.

And USMC is attacking.

Why should i sustain an army which is attacking with poor reasons an indipendent state , which probably did anything to you?

Kukulcan wrote:

I don't sustain any of the attacking army , neither the one from italy. With some differences , though. Our mission there is not to attack , is peacekeeping is different and the rebels know it. There are less italian deaths than americans.
Juba represents the same group of people who killed Italian troops.  You know, your hero?

There is a big difference between disagreeing with a war and what you are doing.
Juba doesn't kills italians... i would have known of him before. Again : i don't admire him for he kills americans , i admire him as soldier.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6821|PNW

Kukulcan wrote:

You americans seem to have a real tough enemy in baghdad : this Juba is an Islamic Amry war hero , a sniper that operates in the urban warzone in baghdad. In these video he snipes many of your soldiers without hurting any civilian : i must give him credit for this.
The emboldened phrases sound a bit inflammatory when in such close proximity, and would've pissed me off to no end if it weren't for the underlined. But you also forget that some bombs that go off only hit soldiers, too. Explosives, sniper rifles, it's really all the same.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-02-01 10:14:33)

Pug

Kukulcan wrote:

Pug wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

And USMC is attacking.

Kukulcan wrote:

Juba doesn't kills italians... i would have known of him before. Again : i don't admire him for he kills americans , i admire him as soldier.
JUBA REPRESENTS THE SAME GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO KILL ITALIANS.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6702|pimelteror.de
the only thing i am wondering about is:

it is forbidden to post tits and pussies on this forum, but it is ok to link videos to terrorists propaganda?

why can´t we have it the other way? post tits and cumshots and cocksucking sluts - and not a jihad-sniper asshole...
PluggedValve
+17|6389

JET_G raidensen wrote:

God.....it just feels so wrong actually seeing people getting shot. Like, can you imagine what it would be like to be actually shot at!? Actually fucking shot at, your life about to end!?

And kuku, wtf, are like some kind of terrorist worshiper or something!? He's not a fucking hero, he's a fucking insane religious nut with a gun. Dont try and glorify him, okay.
If the roles in the war were reversed he would be your hero dont deny it.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6416|Columbus, Ohio

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

the only thing i am wondering about is:

it is forbidden to post tits and pussies on this forum, but it is ok to link videos to terrorists propaganda?

why can´t we have it the other way? post tits and cumshots and cocksucking sluts - and not a jihad-sniper asshole...
I agree.  But too many kiddies on this forum.  Legal issues ya know?
PluggedValve
+17|6389

Pug wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

Pug wrote:

And USMC is attacking.

Kukulcan wrote:

Its War remember.  What would you do??  Bow down to the invaders.  I dont understand why Americans get worked up about their soldiers dieing in WAR.  THEY SENT THEM TO DIE!!!!!!!!!  It happens.  Im sad for the families of soldiers but ya had to figure they would try to defend themselves, leading to US deaths.
PluggedValve
+17|6389

Pug wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

Pug wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

And USMC is attacking.

JUBA REPRESENTS THE SAME GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO KILL ITALIANS.
Italians represent the same group of ppl who invaded Iraq.
Pug

Kukulcan wrote:

"Lets post a terrorist propaganda video, make it popular, so more people will be swayed and join the organization which has killed my own countrymen." I admire your goals.

Perhaps you will be lucky and more of Juba's buddies will kill more Italians.  But that's okay with you because Juba isn't doing it?

Last edited by Pug (2007-02-01 10:44:13)

IBleedGravy
+3|6440|Richmond

Kukulcan wrote:

I don't know if he's already know in america but i come to uncover this figure only some days ago , seeing these 2 videos :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0bo31VP5VI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_krcXnW … amp;search

These video have been made by the Sniper himself , with a custom rifle.... a digital camera attached to the rifle itself ( a israeli rifle indeed ).

You americans seem to have a real tough enemy in baghdad : this Juba is an Islamic Amry war hero , a sniper that operates in the urban warzone in baghdad. In these video he snipes many of your soldiers without hurting any civilian : i must give him credit for this.

I mean.... all the soldiers should act as him , kill the enemy and don't hurt the civilians. This guy is some SERIOUS sniper... those shoots are terrific.
The video is distributed by the Islamic Army in Iraq.. a warning to the american soldiers in baghdad. I should fear to go out there with this guy free , if i was an american.

I have other videos where there are soldiers from other nations with some american soldiers, but he doesn't hurt the other soldiers... he kills only the americans.

The great thing about Juba is that he manages to kill the soldier in the middle of many civilians.... he's a GREAT shot.. and he knows it as from this other video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQbWLe6T … amp;search

That's him you know...
This guy is far from a top level sniper.  If you want to research a real sniper check out this wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Hathcock.

Hathcock is the ultimate sniper
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6416|Columbus, Ohio

PluggedValve wrote:

Its War remember.  What would you do??  Bow down to the invaders.  I dont understand why Americans get worked up about their soldiers dieing in WAR.  THEY SENT THEM TO DIE!!!!!!!!!  It happens.  Im sad for the families of soldiers but ya had to figure they would try to defend themselves, leading to US deaths.
The insurgents are from other countries for the most part FFS.  Iraqi people WANT a stable country.  These pussies are preventing that.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6542|Connecticut

Kukulcan wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

No it was a video... a documentary indeed , on discovery channel i remember.
And those sick fuck sorry excuse for soldiers are being punished.  What is your point?
Oh no, then how do you explain this?

Or this? Idiot. Take your propoganda elsewhere.
Malloy must go
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6438|USA, MICHIGAN
if the iraqi insurgents stuck out like sore thumbs, (like our troops) it would be easy to shoot them, this fucked up game of blending in with the innocent people piss me the fuck off.  be a man, wear a uniform so we can kill you.  those iraqi pussies need to die and go directly to hell, fuck'em all.  oh yeah kukuclan, go suck a fat dick, praising this jerk off like he's some kind of hero.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6416|Columbus, Ohio

m3thod wrote:

BALTINS wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

Gruesome photos were published in a Milan magazine of Italian soldiers torturing a Somali youth and abusing and raping a Somali girl. Paratroopers claim they were specifically trained in methods of torture to aid interrogation. According to one witness, Italian soldiers tied a young Somali girl to the front of an armored personnel carrier and raped her while officers looked on.

Where's your source.  If you think you can get away with copy and pasting something with referencing it you'll need to check your sweet ass again young man.
http://www.amnesty.org/ailib/aireport/ar98/eur30.htm
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6542|Connecticut

usmarine2007 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

BALTINS wrote:

Where's your source.  If you think you can get away with copy and pasting something with referencing it you'll need to check your sweet ass again young man.
http://www.amnesty.org/ailib/aireport/ar98/eur30.htm
I beat ya to it jarhead. Jesus Christ these guys should google this shit before opening their cum dumpsters.
Malloy must go
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6670|London, England
This forum's debate section is fucking stupid. The worst i've ever seen on the internet. Wow. So much for the subtitle of this forum.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2007-02-01 11:00:54)

usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6416|Columbus, Ohio

Mekstizzle wrote:

This forum's debate section is fucking stupid. The worst i've ever seen on the internet. Wow. So much for the subtitle of this forum.
And you are being forced at gun point to be here?
Kukulcan
+6|6350|The Battlefield

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

The emboldened phrases sound a bit inflammatory when in such close proximity, and would've pissed me off to no end if it weren't for the underlined. But you also forget that some bombs that go off only hit soldiers, too. Explosives, sniper rifles, it's really all the same.
The ''i must give him credit for this'' was refered to the underlined one....
Mong0ose
Will it blend?
+24|6535|UK
towel headed monkey with a gun

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard