Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6692|Texas - Bigger than France
Hooray for the Iraqis that killed Italian troops.  Or do you not see the connection yet?
Kukulcan
+6|6451|The Battlefield

deeznutz1245 wrote:

PluggedValve wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

Wow, you guys are sick, saying this guy is acting with fucking HONOR!?!?!?!?
The americans have snipers too "Mr. Holier than thou".  And they use the same tactics.  How do you think Juba learned???
The tactics we use are completely different.
Some rumor that he learned the job on one of your books and one of your training camps.... american snipers work equal : they concelal ,they aim from afar , they fire , they kill. Where is the difference? Only beacuse you have a body armour and mimetics? That's equal... sniper usually are hidden , you can't see them.

Why insurgent snipers are coward and usa one are heroes?
Kukulcan
+6|6451|The Battlefield

Pug wrote:

Hooray for the Iraqis that killed Italian troops.  Or do you not see the connection yet?
Also italian soldiers that went there knew what they were doing.... i admire my nation soldiers but also , i think that they knew what they went toward.

The war is risk : risk to get yourself killed. Same thing for us soldiers too. And british....

I don't distinguish nationality in a multinational forces , all soldiers are in the same faction.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6517|Columbus, Ohio

Kukulcan wrote:

I know YOU and others may not believe this, Politics aside, but we want to help people.  I know I did / do, and so did everyone in my unit.  Our snipers protect us from other threats.  Insurgents do it to cause more violence.

Last edited by usmarine2007 (2007-02-01 14:44:05)

Kukulcan
+6|6451|The Battlefield

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

I know YOU and others may not believe this, but we want to help people.  I know I did / do, and so did everyone in my unit.  Our snipers protect us from other threats.  Insurgents do it to cause more violence.
That's your point of view : try to ask a rebel.

You can always see two sides of the same medallion as we say in italy.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6517|Columbus, Ohio

Kukulcan wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

I know YOU and others may not believe this, but we want to help people.  I know I did / do, and so did everyone in my unit.  Our snipers protect us from other threats.  Insurgents do it to cause more violence.

What are the insurgents fighting for?  The Iraqis don't want them there.  The US doesn't want them there.  Apparently you want them there.
BALTINS
ಠ_ಠ
+37|6636|Latvia

Kukulcan wrote:

I wouldn't say heroes, but I rather support Americans than some insurgents who have nothing better to do than hinder the rebuilding of a nation.
Kukulcan
+6|6451|The Battlefield

too_money2007 wrote:

Teebaggs1 wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

worst. thread. ever.

Yet another thread bashing America. It seems that this is all the D&ST section has become. Worthless.......
I agree.  It's become "mainstream" to america bash and all the kewl kids are doing it.
That, and for some reason, it makes them feel bigger to go to a game's forums and post to little kids their views on the war. Sure there are some older fellas that are hermits here, but most are kids. Who really cares anyways? We're the most powerful country in the world and we'll protect ourselves no matter what.
This is a very mind closed point of view for what i think : i mean

''We are the most powerful country we always do the right , we act for the good of mankind'' , ''Who thinks different is a kid and a fool''.

Luckly neither americans theirselves think these things , i know it because i know someone in your nation
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6517|Columbus, Ohio

Kukulcan wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

Teebaggs1 wrote:

I agree.  It's become "mainstream" to america bash and all the kewl kids are doing it.
That, and for some reason, it makes them feel bigger to go to a game's forums and post to little kids their views on the war. Sure there are some older fellas that are hermits here, but most are kids. Who really cares anyways? We're the most powerful country in the world and we'll protect ourselves no matter what.

''We are the most powerful country we always do the right , we act for the good of mankind'' , ''Who thinks different is a kid and a fool''.

Luckly neither americans theirselves think these things , i know it because i know someone in your nation
Nice try to dodge the fact.  That is not what I think, it is what I KNOW.
Kukulcan
+6|6451|The Battlefield

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

What are the insurgents fighting for?  The Iraqis don't want them there.  The US doesn't want them there.  Apparently you want them there.
Again... some iraqi don't want , some want them. They rebel to a foreign nation that invaded their nation for the decision of a politc distant thousands of kilometers.

America is born in this way for what i remember.... a rebellion.
If france should invade italy , i should do the same thing.
BALTINS
ಠ_ಠ
+37|6636|Latvia

Kukulcan wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

America is born in this way for what i remember.... a rebellion.
If france should invade italy , i should do the same thing.
If for example, instead of Russia, America would have occupied Latvia after WW2, many people here would have been very grateful.
Kukulcan
+6|6451|The Battlefield

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

Nice try to dodge the fact.  That is not what I think, it is what I KNOW.
I mean  : you surely have a strong military as some other nations. Does this give you the right to feel superior only basing on the strenght of military ? There are many other things that make great a nation , ill say some :

- Past Culture
- Great History
- Civil Rights

and the list can go on.

Italy has a great culture as the us , but you still have a crime against human mankind , for me : The Capital Law. In italy we abolished it many years ago.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6517|Columbus, Ohio
^^ not what I am talking about.  Please respond to my point please.
Lasdferret
+16|6634

usmarine2007 wrote:

He probably wont, he seems to want to skirt around the idea that he was/is wrong.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6637|Melbourne

Aren't Italy in the Coalition?  its not just American Troops in Iraq.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6780|Washington, DC

Hmm not interestedin readin 11 pages of bitching so I'll put in my one cent here:

1) Juba's got some leet aimbot and wallhax

2) Our A-10's, F-15's, B-52's *do we use these in Iraq anymore?*, F-117's, AH-64's are leeter than his hax though. Unfortunately, these leet anti-hax systems can't be used without getting lots of TK's and team damages.
Kukulcan
+6|6451|The Battlefield

XCheapshotX wrote:

I know I really shouldn't drag up the past but I do find it amusing that an Italian is talking about the military capabilities of nations, I would say that's an oxymoron isn't it?

What next the Arizona Cardinal's team predictions for the superbowl?
That is a poor point : did you exhausted your arguments?

Italy has helped US in all their war efforts , we have the main american bases in the mediterranean area like Aviano and Ederle.

We lost many soldiers in the balkans ( we are still there ) , helping you americans. We fight hard as you , remember this. I may be against war but i can recognize a good military when i see one.
Kukulcan
+6|6451|The Battlefield

usmarine2007 wrote:

The fact is : i can't fucking undestrand what your point is....
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6710|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
i didnt read all the posts so i dunno if this has been pointed out... but as far as a sniper goes id say "Juba" blows goats... you see him hit people yes.. but hardly any of his shots seem to be kills... i like the one where buddy gets it in the ass or back of leg and starts hoppin around (im sure it wasnt as funny for him though)
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6517|Columbus, Ohio

Kukulcan wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

What are the insurgents fighting for?  The Iraqis don't want them there.  The US doesn't want them there.  Apparently you want them there?
Kukulcan
+6|6451|The Battlefield

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

What are the insurgents fighting for?  The Iraqis don't want them there.  The US doesn't want them there.  Apparently you want them there?
You are asking if i want the insurgent there? No , i'm against war in the real world ( bf is real fun though ). But neither US should be there.... iraq should be of the iraqi people
You are asking if i think that the insurgent fight for a good reason ? Yes , they fight for freedom and they'll have it one day , we can't always stay in iraq.

All your answers are here

Last edited by Kukulcan (2007-02-01 15:07:44)

usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6517|Columbus, Ohio

Kukulcan wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

You are asking if i want the insurgent there? No , i'm against war in the real world ( bf is real fun though )
You are asking if i think that the insurgent fight for a good reason ? Yes , they fight for freedom and they'll have it one day , we can't always stay in iraq.

All your answers are here
Freedom of what?  Most are not even Iraqis.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6720|Portland, OR, USA

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Do the Iraqis want the US there?
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6517|Columbus, Ohio

CommieChipmunk wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

Yes.
Kukulcan
+6|6451|The Battlefield

usmarine2007 wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Yes.
This is an answer dictated by the fact as are now : if usa didn't attack Iraq , iraqi people surely will answer no to this question. At least , iraqi that lives in iraq.
Nobody wants a foreign enter with soldiers and tanks in their homes.

Last edited by Kukulcan (2007-02-01 15:14:02)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard