SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6565|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
Well the new Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie is supposedly out at the end of March... dunno if this was the best way to get press but holy crap Boston sure knows all about ATHF now...

http://testpattern.msnbc.msn.com/archiv … 46757.aspx
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6698|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
On Adult Swim, they have an apology going before every show because of this.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6853|San Francisco

I'm sorry, people are stupid and paranoid. If I saw an oversize version of a lite-brite with some strange picture on it I wouldn't automatically assume it is some sort of bomb. Stop being so blindly afraid!

And whoever wrote that article clearly had never even seen an episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force before all of this hubbub...

The Article wrote:

In the "Aqua Teens" episode where Err and Ignignokt try and shoot their Quad-Glacier gun at Carl, they fire the weapon, then discover why it's called the Quad-Glacier: The ammo moves at glacial speed, crawling towards its intended victim, who has plenty of time to move out of the way.
...surely you meant 'quad-laser' because they never call it a 'quad-glacier.' Way to listen Gael Fashingbauer Cooper!
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6565|Canaduhhh.. West Toast

tF-voodoochild wrote:

And whoever wrote that article clearly had never even seen an episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force before all of this hubbub...
indeed and at the end they even had the audacity to poke fun at other articles and the way they described the mooninites.. gotta love superiority complexes
golgoj4
+51|6779|North Hollywood
Ok, i need to talk to a cop and a bomb technician now. In private if needed. Because how the HELL are you gonna eff that call up. Seriously people. So I assume I am missing something. Any eod guys in the house? If the entire thing was made of the most high explosive available...what is something that small taking out? I don't wanna say cops are dumb but this is really damning evidence...The Boston Police just showed how capable we are of dealing with this...I wonder what lapd would do? Shoot it is my guess *ducks
>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6560|An Hour North of Indy

tF-voodoochild wrote:

I'm sorry, people are stupid and paranoid. If I saw an oversize version of a lite-brite with some strange picture on it I wouldn't automatically assume it is some sort of bomb. Stop being so blindly afraid!

The Article wrote:

In the "Aqua Teens" episode where Err and Ignignokt try and shoot their Quad-Glacier gun at Carl, they fire the weapon, then discover why it's called the Quad-Glacier: The ammo moves at glacial speed, crawling towards its intended victim, who has plenty of time to move out of the way.
...surely you meant 'quad-laser' because they never call it a 'quad-glacier.' Way to listen Gael Fashingbauer Cooper!
Ah but they did say "Quad Glacier" in the episode "The Last One" where all of the ATHF villains gather on the moon for a party or something.
Amish_electrition22
+9|6642|Minneapolis-MN
This just proves that people are RETARDED!!!!!111!one1   
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6853|San Francisco

>LOD<Dougalachi wrote:

tF-voodoochild wrote:

The Article wrote:

Ah but they did say "Quad Glacier" in the episode "The Last One" where all of the ATHF villains gather on the moon for a party or something.
Are they shooting at Carl? I haven't kept up with ATHF at all lately. Sounds more like the article is describing the very first Mooninites episode in which the weapon is definitely called the quad-laser.
T0rr3nt
+54|6582|Michigan
people are fucking loony bins now. OMG A SIGN AHHHH!!
>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6560|An Hour North of Indy
Ah, i did not read that far into the quote. yeah, you are partially right. The first Mooninites episode only involves the quad-laser and regular laser. The regular laser is shot at Carl. The quad-laser is shot at Frylock. The quad-glacier is introduced much later in the series on the moon and is shot at Moth-Monster-Man or the Brownie monsters or someone . Sorry for the confusion to those not familiar with ATHF.

Last edited by >LOD<Dougalachi (2007-02-01 21:16:52)

Reciprocity
+721|6586|the dank(super) side of Oregon
for those not familiar with the greatest show on the television:

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard