Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6779
All this talk of people getting 2 or 3 unlocks when having installed SF. I was a sergeant when I did, and only got 1. By my reasoning I should get 2, one for corporal and one for sergeant. And I didnt get it back at staff sergeant either (just go tthe regular 2). So is there any of way of getting it back or have I lost an unlock forever?
eMPerOr
+0|6741
Hm ... same here. I am still corporal and got *no* unlock.

Any ideas anyone?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6766|The United Center
hmmm...

you got screwed.

i was a gunnery sergeant at the time and i got three.  then i got promoted to first sergeant and i got two more.
eMPerOr
+0|6741
Ah, ok.

You got two for the sergeant, two for the staff sergeant and two for the gunnery seargent. Minus the unlocks you already openend in regular BF2 for the three (sergeant) ranks => 3.

Right?

So you have to be a sergeant to get the first unlock in SF. No unlocks for pfc and/or corporal.
Or you got screwed, too

Last edited by eMPerOr (2005-12-01 02:35:50)

Jamalen
+2|6762|Shetland Islands
I bought SF a couple of Days ago and got no locks (Corporal), but I made Sergeant a few minutes ago and got 2 unlocks, 1 for regular BF2 and one for SF, and you can ONLY get SF unlocks for kits that you ALREADY have in BF2!

So I could unlock the SCAR for Spec-ops, and the G36E for medic, and that was it.. (took G36 )

--Alec
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6789|AUS, Canberra
i think first unlock for SF is at 2500 points and then follows bf2 from then on, thats what iv worked out using a new account that has 1500 points and no unluck yet for SF, plus the unlocks i got (2) and mates with the next rank up got (3).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard