Superglueman
+21|6391|The Great South Land

aardfrith wrote:

lowing wrote:

Vilham wrote:

They are called criminals... they are treated as such. We catch criminals, you don't... end of.

Btw when are you going to wake up and realise nearly your whole country is paralysed with fear of Muslims.
Nobody is paralysed with fear of anything, they are pissed off, big difference. Everyone is sick to death of the ME. nobody fears them
I'm sick to death of goddamned septics interfering in my country's business.  Our intelligence services and police are doing their jobs and weeding out the radicals.  The mainstream muslims are condemning the criminal elements.  Everything's fine.

What's really pissing me off at the moment is that the youth of today is largely uncaring about people, property and proper behaviour.  That's the white youth.  All the asians and 2nd generation immigrants I see are well behaved.  They care about education and good behaviour.  White kids don't give a shit.
...They're probably pissed off cause their country was handed to a pack of third-worlders for free...

Would you care about your country if your country replaced YOU with people of known lesser education and behaviour, then continually praised them and insulted you....
..But then you live in a middle class area with only a few token immigrants(of better breeding)...not the multitudes of lowlife 3rd world scum that gets thrown at the working class areas.

The "reality" as i see it is that the Western world has no more need for a working class(that is righteous)...better to replace with weak minded yes people...that will accept slave conditions and not answer back.

In my country there is a concerted effort to phase out white working class areas altogether,entire areas of people have been replaced within a decade(i dont know where they went,maybe to the rural areas?).
Also....in my country the asians and 2nd gen. immigrants are the gang rapists,armed robbers,thieves and petty thugs.
Due to lack of hope and continual abuse the white areas are becoming just as bad(as u claimed)
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6592

usmarine2007 wrote:

rofl...And you can thank a democrat for that.
Your point being?

usmarine2007 wrote:

Besides, at the time, the Russians were perceived to be a big threat.
And?

usmarine2007 wrote:

But, since you want to use history as a judge
Where did I say that?

weamo8 wrote:

Why dont you simply try reading?
Reading what, exactly?

weamo8 wrote:

There is a difference between creating and funding,
The US did both.

weamo8 wrote:

and Al Qaida was a much different organization in the early 80's
It was a fundamentalist Muslim organisation fighting Russians instead of a funamentalist Muslim organisation fighting the US.  What's the difference?

lowing wrote:

Oh well then Al Queda is Muslim, and has nothing to do with the USA
Allow me to re-iterate in clearer terms:

The IRA was an Irish organisation created to attack Britain.  It was not set up by Britain.  It was not endorsed by Britain.  Britain did everything in it's power to destroy it.

Al Qaeda is a Muslim organisation created to attack Russia.  It was set up with significant US assistance.  It was endorsed by the US.  The US did everything in it's power to support it.  It was only once it stopped serving the US that the US got angry.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6797|UK

lowing wrote:

Vilham wrote:

They are called criminals... they are treated as such. We catch criminals, you don't... end of.

Btw when are you going to wake up and realise nearly your whole country is paralysed with fear of Muslims.
Nobody is paralysed with fear of anything, they are pissed off, big difference. Everyone is sick to death of the ME. nobody fears them
Your government is shitting itself whether you want to admit it or not. And i think you are too. Fear leads to hate.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6797|UK

[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH wrote:

we are an alliance not a fkn dictatorship. if our prime minister didnt want to back the U.S he wouldnt send us. ffs why dont we stop slating each other and agree that its the UK and U.S that will only really stand up to the fuckheads of this world.
You sir sound like just the kind of person that i never want to meet. You claim to live in Bradford? I understand the rivalry between hardcore chavs (like you i guess) and the hardcore Asian racists. However that doesnt classify all Muslims as terrorists, sorry to disappoint you.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6592
Besides, he ignored Australia's contribution.  Not only did we follow the US and the UK into a dumbass war based on shoddy intelligence, we're so dedicated that we held a riot and beat up random Muslims!  If that doesn't show dedication to enforcing peacefulness in the face of violent Muslims, I don't know what does!
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6522|Menlo Park, CA

Bubbalo wrote:

Besides, he ignored Australia's contribution.  Not only did we follow the US and the UK into a dumbass war based on shoddy intelligence, we're so dedicated that we held a riot and beat up random Muslims!  If that doesn't show dedication to enforcing peacefulness in the face of violent Muslims, I don't know what does!
Dumbass war huh??

Nice people were fighting. . .this is their doctrine

Sura (8:12) - I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them

Sura (48:29) - Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves

Sura (9:30) - And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!

Sura (9:123) - O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness

Sura (3:56) - As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help.

Sura (2:216) - Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.

Just a few passages from the Quran for you liberals to sit and spin on. . . .This is just a few passages from their text!! Right out of their bible!!! These people aren't well! and Allah/Muhammed are sadistic assholes!!

This sure aint the last of the passages either!!!!! There are plenty more to post!!

Last edited by fadedsteve (2007-02-01 23:53:34)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6592
Saddam ran a secular government (as I'm sure you've been told before, and just ignored).
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6522|Menlo Park, CA

Bubbalo wrote:

Saddam ran a secular government (as I'm sure you've been told before, and just ignored).
I know that. . .even though he WAS a sunni muslim. . . He ran a self absorbed government (I'm not daft)

He often quoted the Quran in diatribes condemning the USA and her allies. . .btw

This war we are fighting NOW is against people who follow those passages I listed literally. . . .

Therefore we need to win the war. . . .and any other war in the middle east against radicals in any form.
Reciprocity
+721|6612|the dank(super) side of Oregon
lol, win the war.  Is there a point at which we will have killed every single Islamic extremist on the planet?
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6522|Menlo Park, CA

Reciprocity wrote:

lol, win the war.  Is there a point at which we will have killed every single Islamic extremist on the planet?
We didnt have to kill every German/Japanese to win WWII. . .

We didnt have to kill every Russian to win the Cold War either. . .

We DID however beat the facists with force. . .

We DID however beat the Russians by economics (simply couldnt keep up with the arms race). . .

We DO have to beat the Islamic Radicals by force, yet some people don't get that reality YET! Its gonna unfortunatly have to be a nuke to go off to really get the worlds attention. . .

Last edited by fadedsteve (2007-02-02 00:11:42)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6706|Canberra, AUS

fadedsteve wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Dumbass war huh??

Sura (8:12) - I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them

Sura (48:29) - Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves

Sura (9:30) - And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!

Sura (9:123) - O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness

Sura (3:56) - As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help.

Sura (2:216) - Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.

Just a few passages from the Quran for you liberals to sit and spin on. . . .This is just a few passages from their text!! Right out of their bible!!! These people aren't well! and Allah/Muhammed are sadistic assholes!!

This sure aint the last of the passages either!!!!! There are plenty more to post!!
You seem to think that there are over 1 billion crazy jihaddists out there wanting to kill you all. Shall we quote passages from the bible?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6592

fadedsteve wrote:

Both of which were fought by conventional means.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6522|Menlo Park, CA

Spark wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Dumbass war huh??

You seem to think that there are over 1 billion crazy jihaddists out there wanting to kill you all. Shall we quote passages from the bible?
I am not a bible thumper. . .Even though I am a baptised Christian. . .

However, I DARE you to find passages in the bible that are of this nature. . . .  There IS violence in the bible, but not like in the Quran, not even close. . . .
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6522|Menlo Park, CA

Bubbalo wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

Both of which were fought by conventional means.
Umm. . .convention means??

Firebombing like we did to basically all German and Japanese cities by todays standards arent conventional means. . .

If we firebombed Baghdad their would be a complete international outcry/condemnation. . .

I guess I am asking by what "conventional means" you are talking about. . .

Btw that is what is so unique about the war on terror, it cant be fought with old conventional tactics!!!
Reciprocity
+721|6612|the dank(super) side of Oregon

fadedsteve wrote:

the germans and japanese weren't religious extremists.  and both were clearly defined as states. they were also fighting conventional wars with conventional goals.  likening Islamic extremism to the axis powers is inane, and is why we are now in a meat grinder.

fadedsteve wrote:

We DID however beat the Russians by economics (simply couldnt keep up with the arms race). . .
yeah, because those damn terrorists satellites, and terrorists aircraft carriers, and terrorists super-sonic jets are just too much to keep up with.  not to mention the terrorists space lasers.  I don't think we'll have a problem out-spending Muslim nuts.

fadedsteve wrote:

We DO have to beat the Islamic Radicals by force, yet some people don't get that reality YET! Its gonna unfortunatly have to be a nuke to go off to really get the worlds attention. . .
the best way to beat them is to kick our oil habit, and let the middle east rot.  no oil, no money, no terrorism.  they'll go back to killing eachother.  Muslims love to kill Muslims, and we need to take advantage of that.  just look at Palestine, they'll kill eachother off before they ever get around to killing Israelis.

Last edited by Reciprocity (2007-02-02 00:30:00)

Spark
+874|6706|Canberra, AUS

fadedsteve wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

Do you understand the concept of netwar? Just asking.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6522|Menlo Park, CA

Reciprocity wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

the germans and japanese weren't religious extremists.  and both were clearly defined as states. they were also fighting conventional wars with conventional goals.  likening Islamic extremism to the axis powers is inane, and is why we are now in a meat grinder.

fadedsteve wrote:

yeah, because those damn terrorists satellites, and terrorists aircraft carriers, and terrorists super-sonic jets are just too much to keep up with.  not to mention the terrorists space lasers.  I don't think we'll have a problem out-spending Muslim nuts.

fadedsteve wrote:

the best way to beat them is to kick our oil habit, and let the middle east rot.  no oil, no money, no terrorism.  they'll go back to killing eachother.  Muslims love to kill Muslims, and we need to take advantage of that.  just look at Palestine, they'll kill eachother off before they ever get around to killing Israelis.
The Germans and Japanese were nationalistic extremists so yes they had some sort of extreme in them!! lol

In regards to the Russians, they werent driven by religious ideology. . .I agree with that, I just was responding to the fact bubbs was saying I think we need to kill everybody to win. . .thats not always the case!

Lastly, I agree to an extent. . .our oil dependence is rediculous!! If we dug up our own country and allowed our oil companies to research our homelands potential then we wouldnt deal with these fuckers!!  However, who is to say that they wouldnt strike us over our alliance with Israel etc(even if we were energy independent)? But money/oil is a definite reason we are over there in the first place. . . .cash is king as they say. . .and those who are extreme (Iran) have a lot of cash at their disposal!!
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6522|Menlo Park, CA

Spark wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

BTW. . .where are your bible quotes equaling my Quran quotes??

OH THATS RIGHT!! The bible doesnt have quotes that say if your a muslim or jew you should die. . .OR better yet if you dont do what Christ says you deserve to have your head cut off. . .
Spark
+874|6706|Canberra, AUS

fadedsteve wrote:

Spark wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

BTW. . .where are your bible quotes equaling my Quran quotes??

OH THATS RIGHT!! The bible doesnt have quotes that say if your a muslim or jew you should die. . .OR better yet if you dont do what Christ says you deserve to have your head cut off. . .
Gee, give it time. I'm running on a 56kb connection (worse), it's gonna take at least until tomorrow.
~ Richard Feynman
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6592

fadedsteve wrote:

Firebombing like we did to basically all German and Japanese cities by todays standards arent conventional means. . .

If we firebombed Baghdad their would be a complete international outcry/condemnation. . .

Btw that is what is so unique about the war on terror, it cant be fought with old conventional tactics!!!
Hows about you don't tell me what conventional means are and aren't until you understand the meaning of the term.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6522|Menlo Park, CA

Bubbalo wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

Hows about you don't tell me what conventional means are and aren't until you understand the meaning of the term.
Why don't you go back to school and learn how to type coherent sentences. . . cause I don't know what the fuck you are asking me. . .
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6592
That was a coherent sentence.  Your complaint is with the clarity.
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6483|Bradford UK

Vilham wrote:

[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH wrote:

we are an alliance not a fkn dictatorship. if our prime minister didnt want to back the U.S he wouldnt send us. ffs why dont we stop slating each other and agree that its the UK and U.S that will only really stand up to the fuckheads of this world.
You sir sound like just the kind of person that i never want to meet. You claim to live in Bradford? I understand the rivalry between hardcore chavs (like you i guess) and the hardcore Asian racists. However that doesnt classify all Muslims as terrorists, sorry to disappoint you.
i never said it did. you are right, not all muslims are terrorists. i didnt say they were. i have good asian friends that think extremism is shit. im a serving brit soldier and in no way feel scared that my asian friends will behead me in the blink of an eye. as for chav......whats that insult for? you sir seem like the little man you are, with your personal insults that i wont waste my time throwing back at you. Thank you for time reading my reply.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6592
I think he's calling you chav because you have yet to master the English language.  That and you assume that everyone agrees with you, even when they clearly don't.

And you forget Australia *shakes fist*.
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6685|Teesside, UK

fadedsteve wrote:

Dumbass war huh??

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him.  Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you.  You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery.  And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.  (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

fadedsteve wrote:

One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men.  During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD's name.  So the man was brought to Moses for judgment.  His mother's name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan.  They put the man in custody until the LORD's will in the matter should become clear.  Then the LORD said to Moses, "Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head.  Then let the entire community stone him to death.  Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished.  Anyone who blasphemes the LORD's name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel.  Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD's name will surely die.  (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)

fadedsteve wrote:

Suppose there are prophets among you, or those who have dreams about the future, and they promise you signs or miracles,  and the predicted signs or miracles take place.  If the prophets then say, 'Come, let us worship the gods of foreign nations,' do not listen to them.  The LORD your God is testing you to see if you love him with all your heart and soul.  Serve only the LORD your God and fear him alone.  Obey his commands, listen to his voice, and cling to him.  The false prophets or dreamers who try to lead you astray must be put to death, for they encourage rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of slavery in the land of Egypt.  Since they try to keep you from following the LORD your God, you must execute them to remove the evil from among you.  (Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT)

fadedsteve wrote:

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods.  In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully.  If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.  Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.  Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.  That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt.  Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction.  Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you.  He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors.  "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him."  (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

fadedsteve wrote:

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.  (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

fadedsteve wrote:

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives."  (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Just a few passages from the bible for you to sit and spin on. . . .This is just a few passages from the text!! Right out of the bible!!! These people aren't well! and god is a sadistic asshole!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard