??
im confused! meh that sick!!! krappy
chrise112
+12|6640|Your bathroom
Ok so i have a option to check

(1)See her and say hey
Well thats it for now hmm i wonder if it will work
me mates are probably screwing with me so i will look like a dick

Last edited by chrise112 (2007-02-10 02:42:06)

chrise112
+12|6640|Your bathroom
My friends say that she is ugly and slu**y so what should i say if she or 1 of her friends ask me out for her? so that my mates dont hear??
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6738|Sydney, Australia

chrise112 wrote:

My friends say that she is ugly and slu**y so what should i say if she or 1 of her friends ask me out for her? so that my mates dont hear??
OK, hold up there son. First of all, what school are you at? I'm also in Sydney, in year 12.

Second, your 'mates' sound like pricks.

You need to talk to her, simple as that. You said you are not that good with this sort of stuff, and I'll bet that part of the problem is her friends. Seriously, why do they go round together like that? You need to talk to her when no one else is around, otherwise you'll both feel uncomfortable and pressured by your respective friend groups.

Can you just clarify for me, do you like this 'quite' girl, and at the same time your mates are telling you some other girl likes you?

If that's the case, I'd say your mates are just fucking with you, especially because they are calling her slutty and ugly.

Mcminty.

Disclaimer: mcminty can not be held responsible if any 'shit hits the fan' after his advice is given...
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6422|NSW, Australia

why be straight foward with the girl when you could kidnap her?
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6569|Scotland

sergeriver wrote:

If she doesn't get mad at you with any of these lines she likes you:

I like every bone in your body especially mine.
How about you sit on my lap and we'll see what pops up?
Hey baby lets play army I'll lay down you can blow me up.
Its "lets play pearl harbour,

Whats that?

I lie down and you blow the hell outta me"
Smitty5613
+46|6543|Middle of nowhere, California
say.... "Ill give u a nickle, if u tickle my pickle."
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6569|Scotland

Smitty5613 wrote:

say.... "Ill give u a nickle, if u tickle my pickle."
He speaks the truth
reaper_654
confused??
+36|6313|ohio,USA
Its "lets play pearl harbour,

Whats that?

I lie down and you blow the hell outta me"
lol you get slaped for that
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6510|N. Ireland
Just ask her out.
"Do you.. wanna get a drink sometime?"

What's the worst? She says no, boohoo, you get stronger in the long run because you can handle rejection better.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6582|Area 51

FFLink13 wrote:

1. Get a friend to find out
Yep, thats the easiest way and saves you alot of stress and sweat
Simon
basically
+838|6675|UK
LMAO at some of these posts..
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6422|NSW, Australia

henno13 wrote:

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

chrise112 wrote:

but see the thing is all her friends hate me except for one i talked to her in year 7 but no more unless we bump into each other going 2 class but problem with her is she is always hanging around the girl i like and she is real quiet so what??
you could replace the quite girl with the girl you like but you could like interrogate her instead
OK WTF?
this is just geting worse!
WHY would we interrogate her??
will we be cold blodded like the famous Jack Buaer?

edit: he means stop liking the girl u like and like her???
goddamn it this thread suxx
no, what i mean is instead of 'kidnapping' the girl you like you could kidnap the quiet girl, and not do anything naughty to her, EXCEPT interrogate her to find out if the girl you like likes you
Dersmikner
+147|6515|Texas
Listen man, there's one universal thing I've learned from years and years of chasing, and sometimes catching, tail, and that's that there's no magic bullet with chicks. They all respond to different things. Some want a bad boy, some want a sensitive guy, some want a funny guy, some want an aggressive "go-getter". The trick is being able to fool all of them into thinking you're what they're looking for.

The simplest thing to do is to waltz up next to her, confident but not cocky, and say something relatively sincere like "Jane, we've been in school together for a while and the truth is that I've always thought you'd be someone fun and interesting to hang out with, but never really felt like it was the right time to tell you. I don't want to put you on the spot, but I'd love to grab dinner with you this weekend if you're hip to it. Just lemme know before Friday. Talk to you later, good to see you."

Then you smile and and politely bail out. She's not in a position to have to tell you yes or no to your face so she's not uncomfortable. She's intrigued. You weren't begging for a date, or chickening out by asking a friend to ask her, and you weren't playing Mr. In Your Face either.

She'll say yes. If she doesn't, go ask some other chick out pronto. It's a numbers game. One of them will say yes, sooner rather than later.

Then you take her out and you just listen to what she talks about for a few dates. Don't fawn over her, but make sure she thinks that you think she's interesting. She'll let on whether she likes heavy drinkers, or church guys, or whatever the hell it is she's into. Then you fake your way into her thinking that's who you are, and do enough of it to be convincing, then nail the shit out of her. Third date is standard for high school/college, or at least that's what guys think, so wait for 5 or 6 dates. Give her space. Make her think the sex is her idea. The first time she's drunk enough to say yes, DO NOT TOUCH HER. WHen she asks give her the "I wanted to but I want o make sure you're making that decision on your own, and the alcohol isn't doing it for you." She'll think you respect her and she'll be riding the baloney pony by sundown. Young, old, fat, skinny, whatever, they ALL fall for the old "I couldn't because I respect you" bullshit.

The trick is, don't tell anyone you're tagging her because then she'll get a bad reputation, you'll be a considered a jerk for squawking, she'll get ragged on by her friends and the ride on the poon train is over. Sooner or later she'll tell her friends and when all the chicks find out that you were hitting it and didn't open your big fat insensitive high school mouth, POW, every chick in school will realize she can get a little of that action and keep a clean reputation and soon you're getting love like it's free...

This is really a very simple process.

Now, when you want me to tell you how to get her to go down on another chick for you I will, but it requires a little more work and you have to be a LOT more subtle.

Last edited by Dersmikner (2007-02-17 20:47:02)

Dersmikner
+147|6515|Texas
Jesus, did I just read that you're something like 13? Cut and paste my post and read it in 5 years. In the meantime go play baseball and forget about chicks for a few years.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard