[TvC]Unbe@table
+5|6784|Michigan
EVERY DAMN night I get kicked and banned from servers that say I cheat. All I do is rape with Helos and Jets. I normally go like 10:1 K/D ratio so by the end my score is over 100 with about 50-70 kills and less that 10 deaths. I get kicked out of AT LEAST 2-3 a night. It gets really frustrating working hard to get better and when I get there... I get booted. They also say I have a TV missle hack cause with 8 missles I hit my target 7 times. I practiced and I got REALLY good with TV. GRRRRRRRRR

Any ideas? I mean if I really hacked I would be banned by EA for good.... Who do clan members/leaders think they are for banning me? While we all know they ban due to envy.

Game Name >> "Fear [TvC]Unbe@table"

Any and all suggestions appreciated
dshak
+4|6815
sorry,

but you lost ALL my sympathy when you said "all I do is rape with helos and jets." perhaps if you didn't do things that clearly annoy the heck out of other players you wouldn't get kicked an banned all the time.

I'll assume you meant by that you're hitting uncapable bases or spawn points, at which I'd have to say I have no sympathy for you at all... however if by "rape" you just meant dominating people all over the map, well, then yeah that sucks and they're wrong for doing it. If you were kicked from one or two servers I might attribute this to a jackass administrator or a jealous clan, but if its really happening as often as you say, perhaps your tactics aren't really in the spirit of the game.

in the end, its their server, they can do whatever they want with it.
[TvC]Unbe@table
+5|6784|Michigan
I never TK for any vehicle.. if its there I will use it. In real war they order a man to do what he does best. My air skills are way up there. Why should'nt I fly as much as possible? Name of the game is to win, right?

Also, usually the times I get banned are when I go 30-40 kills without even crashing or getting shot down. So.. I have that many kills without deaths... when that happens... thats when the hack talk starts..
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6754

dshak wrote:

sorry,

but you lost ALL my sympathy when you said "all I do is rape with helos and jets." perhaps if you didn't do things that clearly annoy the heck out of other players you wouldn't get kicked an banned all the time.

I'll assume you meant by that you're hitting uncapable bases or spawn points, at which I'd have to say I have no sympathy for you at all... however if by "rape" you just meant dominating people all over the map, well, then yeah that sucks and they're wrong for doing it. If you were kicked from one or two servers I might attribute this to a jackass administrator or a jealous clan, but if its really happening as often as you say, perhaps your tactics aren't really in the spirit of the game.

in the end, its their server, they can do whatever they want with it.
If its Ranked, they can't do whatever they want with it. They have to follow EA Rules and EULA for that one. Ranked is supposed to be competition, most people play ranked. If you don't want helos and jets, put on city maps or 16 player or 32 player versions of maps, that don't have helos and jets.

Kicking and banning someone because they are better then you is not right. I hope EA starts cracking down on some of the rules and silly stuff going on by the admins of some of the servers.

If the best way to rack up kills and get points is in a jet or helo. I am going to be using a jet or helo then.
dan500
+57|6849

[TvC]Unbe@table wrote:

All I do is rape with Helos and Jets.

Sorry but..

FU!

You are the guy that makes this game shit not being able to get out of a UNCAP spawn

HELL! I HOPE YOU GET BANNED FROM EVERY RANKED SEVER!

/rant over, have a nice day
akbigd
+-2|6734
well you got some serious BS admins around, ive got kicked once for killing around 15 enemies who were trying to cap my flag and i got around (( i think 9 defended flag points))  .

i got kicked because my score jumped 39 points within seconds how bullshit is that.

lol  if anyone wondering wt was i using (( i was assault i was switching bak and fourth from   grenade launcher to AK101      i was lucky because i had a supply box under the flag
dan500
+57|6849

freebirdpat wrote:

Kicking and banning someone because they are better then you is not right. I hope EA starts cracking down on some of the rules and silly stuff going on by the admins of some of the servers.
They are, one clan has had there sever took of them because they kicked people cos they was gonna come first second or third and they was gonna miss out getting a medal.
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6754

dan500 wrote:

[TvC]Unbe@table wrote:

Sorry but..

FU!

You are the guy that makes this game shit not being able to get out of a UNCAP spawn

HELL! I HOPE YOU GET BANNED FROM EVERY RANKED SEVER!

/rant over, have a nice day
Thats a Gameplay problem. And you are doing what you are supposed to be doing and that is killing the enemy, he never said anything about raping UNCAPS. Don't blame a problem in the way the game plays. Uncaps should be cappable anyhow, its incredibly stupid along with the spawning in only certain locations at a base.

The gameplay of BF2 needs to be severely tweaked. So much so that EA Ranked Servers forum has a list of things that are supposed to be worked on or discussed by the team to figure out a solution or a better solution, or if they way they have it now is the best its going to get. Tweaking a game like BF2 is incredibly complex, typically most gameplay problems should be fixed in the first 5 patches IMHO. Sadly the game was rushed as most are these days it seems. Even Starcraft had problems in the early versions. Eventually it became better.

If you can kill 8 guys every 15 seconds, well guess what however you do that has become the best way to win a game and to get a better score.
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6754

dan500 wrote:

freebirdpat wrote:

They are, one clan has had there sever took of them because they kicked people cos they was gonna come first second or third and they was gonna miss out getting a medal.
Yes, I know there are some of those cases and then there is the problem that there is a TON of Ranked Servers, cannot monitor all of them all of the time. Should be a report function ingame though... Although that would be abused by anyone that got kicked.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6849|San Francisco

The solution is to stop playing on clan servers. Start playing on EA Official Servers and you won't get banned for playing well.
ayb
+0|6756|Orlando, FL

[TvC]Unbe@table wrote:

</cry>
dshak
+4|6815
blah blah blah... "if its ranked they have to follow EA's rules." In theory everyone knows this is true, in practice everyone knows this is not true. administrators run unchecked by EA and we all know it, I don't think there are many players left in the game who haven't come across one or two fubar ranked servers.

My problem with the original poster is that this seems to happen to him, by his own description, all the time. I have a hard time believing he's an innocent victim when it happens over and over. he's just "too good" for anyone else??? doubt it. chances are he's just raping the shit out of uncappables and spawn camping in his little helicopter, and as I said in the first place, if this is the case I feel no sympathy.

I'm sorry but I just flat out don't believe someone accumulates 30-40 kills to zero deaths consistently by being good in the air, I've flown gun with some REMARKABLE pilots on this game and the only way we would have had kill to deaths like that consistently would be to base rape and spawn camp, but who knows.

Hes been kicked 95 times and banned 17, thats pretty excessive in my view.

Last edited by dshak (2005-12-01 02:19:36)

*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6745|Malaga, España
some Clan Server admins sucks balls, that all i have to say . bitching about Bunnyhoping got me kicked, lol i jumped over a box and naded a member....well how fucked up is that? i think those admins are around the age of 14 - 15 years or something....
CreepingDeath
+1|6746
SUCKS to be you . . . keep raping the uncapable spawn areas . . . please do . . youll learn . .maybe someday
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6784|The Hague, Holland

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

some Clan Server admins sucks balls, that all i have to say . bitching about Bunnyhoping got me kicked, lol i jumped over a box and naded a member....well how fucked up is that? i think those admins are around the age of 14 - 15 years or something....
Whats wrong with being a 15 y/o?
Beatdown Patrol
+1|6740

'[TvC wrote:

dewd.  You lost my sympathy right here.  We ALL know that Helos and Jets are overpowered and almost unstoppable in the hands of decent pilots.  It is a game balance issue and everyone admits it.  Now...for some to take advantage of that is expected because by nature, people want to take the path of least resistance.  "Getting something for nothing" has and always will draw those that are materialistic.  This insinuates that these people must play this game for the points, but I am a skeptic of that theory because shooting fish in a barrel usually becomes boring after the 3rd or 4th time.  The other theory is that these people like the sadistic feeling of power over the defenseless.  You know the type...wife beaters, bullies, thugs who kick the crap out of 10-year olds for his PSP or XBOX 360.  I am not saying you are one of those types...but with 202 hrs in Helos and 15,858 kills vs 3,990 deaths, it has the appearance that you are.

You might just be that good of a pilot, but please don't think that those who have to play against you are going to like it or accept the gratuitous exploitation of a known balance issue.  The bottom line is that people play this game to have FUN while having SOME sense that they have a fair shot at winning the game.  Getting pasted every 10 to 15 seconds by hovering HeloCAMPERs and tag-team bombarded at the uncappables by jet pilots is simply not fun for anybody but the sadistic bastards piloting the craft who only die when somebody on their own team TKs them for the vehicle.  …and don’t get me wrong.  I hate playing WITH pilots like that on my team as well as against them because it literally takes all of the challenge and gratification of winning the game from me and my team.  I don't mind loosing as long as I felt I had a fair chance of winning and I hate winning when it feels like I was clubbing baby seals.  If I were a server admin, I would boot you for the better enjoyment of everyone on the server...even those on your own team.

My suggestion?  Go to the EA servers where you can farm until you grow "apples".

- Beatdown

Last edited by Beatdown Patrol (2005-12-01 10:05:03)

Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6737|Salt Lake City

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

There's nothing wrong with being that age, since anyone older than that obviously had to go through it as well.  The problem comes when they start acting like little wankers and pull an attitude of "I'm taking my toys and going home!"  Since it's not just teens playing this game, and has been statistically shown that the average age of today's gamers is over the age of 25, you are playing with people 10+ years older that really don't find it entertaining dealing with hormonal driven "I know everything, and I'll do what I want!" teenagers.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

There's nothing wrong with being that age, since anyone older than that obviously had to go through it as well.  The problem comes when they start acting like little wankers and pull an attitude of "I'm taking my toys and going home!"  Since it's not just teens playing this game, and has been statistically shown that the average age of today's gamers is over the age of 25, you are playing with people 10+ years older that really don't find it entertaining dealing with hormonal driven "I know everything, and I'll do what I want!" teenagers.
I just find it so sad that im being "looked" at as a snotty punkface teenager that does what he whants.
(not directed at you Agent_Dung_Bomb)
Im not like that at all, especially not in BF2.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6737|Salt Lake City

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

I just find it so sad that im being "looked" at as a snotty punkface teenager that does what he whants.
(not directed at you Agent_Dung_Bomb)
Im not like that at all, especially not in BF2.
No one is saying you are punk, and I don't think anyone was pointing at you specifically.  There are some teenagers that are more mature than the older gamers.  When I was your age, I was one big prick, and my family still reminds me of that, and it's now more than 20 years later.  If I was your age today, and acted like I did when I was that age, I would definitely be one of the teenagers I, and others, had described. 
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
Lets just say there Are a few good teenagers out there
Wich of course...Are Dutch .
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6729|Germany

Some admins should ban themselves. I've been on some servers where the admins want to kick or ban you for every shit like a single accidental TK.
Or yesterday an admin teamkilled me several times in pre-game (there was no enemy and 6 players missing to start the game). After 5 or 6 times I killed him and he was going to kick me. (He already banned another player before...)
I usually quit playing on these servers and add them to my personal black list.
[TvC]Unbe@table
+5|6784|Michigan
Ok guys keep to the topic at hand here... age is nothing of significance. I know a 14 year old who would rape anyone at any game. Anyway...

I have read all posts with some "I agree" and "I disagree" thoughts...

I have a hard time with seeming to be the only beef against myself. "I rape uncappable flags."

Ok here it is... WE ALL DO IT? If I dont... then THEY WILL! My job as a jet pilot is to keep the helos and jets outta the air, RIGHT? And as a Chopper pilot I must keep the other helos and tanks rare to see, RIGHT?

Now if skills are based upon that, then I will win most of the time... But if someone on the other team just kicks the crap outta me, then what is he going to do? NOT LET ME TAKE OFF! Cap the derelect choppers and jets.. He wants easier kills and wants his team to capture flags without hovering choppers shooting at them..

I guess its a matter of opinion...Grand master players say that it sucks being kicked and that all is fair in love and war. While the less talented players say that I should stop camping/base raping and that its of players like me that make the game less fun..

My reply to that is, GUESS what kids, I used to get my arse handed to me by helos and jets... I practiced, Practiced and practiced more on single player and empty servers to perfect my skills so that I can defend myself when I am under attack from Helos/jets. And now? the only way to kill me outta the air is to ram me! Yes if flown properly the helo cannot be shot down by jet missles and using guns is very difficult for the oposing pilots. I get it all the time .. Rammed that is... sucks.

Well keep the posts going?

I am still looking for something to whom I can report noob admins who ban because of superior skills...

Thanks
[TvC]Unbe@table
+5|6784|Michigan
Do you think that during the Iraq war, Saddam was thinking to himself...

FU** YOU BUSH!!! Youre taking the fun outta war by bombing my uncappable flag! Its no fun for me now!! I will just hide in a hole for a week. DA**IT!

AND....

Bush said to his guys... DONT LET THEM TAKE OFF IN THEIR JETS AND HELOS! CAP THEM BEFORE THEY CAN GET IN THE AIR!!

Then the USMC pilots said.. DA**IT I cant get in the air!!! SADDAM WILL YOU BAN THE PILOTS??!!?? PLEASE??!!?? THey are taking the fun out of this war!! DA**IT!!
Sud
+0|6749
Jets currently don't have any counter. An issue, to be sure, but an avoidable one. Once it starts loading up the dreaded Kubra Dam or Dalian Plant maps, just hit the escape key. Those maps are horribly made anyways, with no regard to the notion that too many cooks (vehicles) spoil the soup.

Helis can be stopped, and quite easily too. Grab your nearest hummer, and proceed to gun the guy into a smoking mess. One hummer will turn the heli away heavily damaged. 2 will rape it almost instantly.

People are dumb though. Even standard issue rifles can damage helis. Hell I took down a fully loaded blackhawk with AR101 that had been damaged on mashtuur. If ground units would actually start returning fire on helis, the focus fire effort of the group does a surprising amount of damage. But, that's thinking outside of the box, and most people who play this game have intelligence relative to a turnip.

I can say the heli doesn't bother me whatsoever on Sharqi. Especially since the helis tend to be occupied with each other the whole time. Any time it starts annoying me, I get into the hummer of doom, and send him on his way.

Last edited by Sud (2005-12-01 11:03:11)

M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6732|Peoria, Illinois
You posted the same exact crap on Planet Battlefield. Sounds more like you're trying to make a name for yourself by bragging through complaining. You get no sympathy from me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard