The "Luger"7%7% - 23
The Glock 1720%20% - 61
The Desert Eagle .50 cal24%24% - 74
Total: 298
Scardaddy
+37|6404|UK
look mate

1. there are guns not made from metal

2. who gives a shit about weather or not every other gun has a dot or a silencer everybody knows that you mug

3. the Glock fires underwater and is quoted as being the only handgun that is rated for doing so, meaning that it is the only one that fires with precision and "some" power, though I admit not much either way I'd rather have it then anything else.

4. and on the subject of plastic pistols the Glock being undetectable would refer to the earlier metal detectors that didn't detect such low levels of metal, and yes they do make Glock's with porcelain weights to guide the slides, and yes you would be stupid to carry metal ammunition through a metal detector if your trying to get away with it.  Either way you must be an idiot to think I wouldn't come back and check if you were righting shit.  You should have tried PMing me you twat.
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6717|Central Valley,California
Luger.
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6444|Washington State, USA

Scardaddy wrote:

look mate

2. who gives a shit about weather or not every other gun has a dot or a silencer everybody knows that you mug

3. the Glock fires underwater and is quoted as being the only handgun that is rated for doing so, meaning that it is the only one that fires with precision and "some" power, though I admit not much either way I'd rather have it then anything else.

4. and on the subject of plastic pistols the Glock being undetectable would refer to the earlier metal detectors that didn't detect such low levels of metal, and yes they do make Glock's with porcelain weights to guide the slides, and yes you would be stupid to carry metal ammunition through a metal detector if your trying to get away with it.  Either way you must be an idiot to think I wouldn't come back and check if you were righting shit.  You should have tried PMing me you twat.
1. correct but they still have some metal parts and internally they are metal, but im speaking in terms of something called a G36 which is mostly comprised of polymers but still has metal parts. a pistol can have plastic parts like the butt (handle) but if a slide was made like plastic it would shatter into many pieces on the first shot.

2.yeah i dont give a shit but you dont have to come off so defensively

3.yes but only the Clock 17 and it still needs a kit just for underwater shooting.

4. i ignored the whole thing until the very last statements calling me a twat, thank you very much and you came off like a immature 13 year old
[TFT]Hostage
Never fear, I is here
+11|6566

InfectiousShadow wrote:

[TFT]Hostage wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

My God...it burns...it burns!

1. Underwater. Yes, it'll fire, if you clear the chamber, barrel, magazine, and everything else of all water. And the bullet'll go all of eight feet.
2. Full plastic...nope. Good luck trying to get a plastic barrel to control copper-jacketed ammunition. Speaking of which, I've never seen a plastic bullet. Or for that matter a plastic magazine spring.
3. Add on "silencer" and laser dots? You can get those for all manner of weapons.
4. It's Austrian.
5. Banana? The GLOCK 17 magazine looks like a generic 15-round 9mm pistol magazine.

I'm sorry - I like the GLOCK - but...well, see my first six words.
Ther are plastic bullets btw. Police(for sure) and the military(sometimes) use plastic bullets filled with paint with less gun powder for tactical training. It is paintball with guns.
its called simunition, its more like a rubber bullet
I saw the what was left after a good 300 of them were used during a breach to a house, it is plastic.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6777|Dallas

InfectiousShadow wrote:

Scardaddy wrote:

look mate

1. correct but they still have some metal parts and internally they are metal, but im speaking in terms of something called a G36 which is mostly comprised of polymers but still has metal parts. a pistol can have plastic parts like the butt (handle) but if a slide was made like plastic it would shatter into many pieces on the first shot.

3.yes but only the Clock 17 and it still needs a kit just for underwater shooting.

4. i ignored the whole thing until the very last statements calling me a twat, thank you very much and you came off like a immature 13 year old
You're both idiots.  The Glock is comprised of over 80% metal internal, workable parts.  The only metal detector that gun is making it through undetected, is a broken metal detector.

And, no, not even when it first came out.  Go read the wiki you noobs.
bubbass
humble
+61|6581

Cougar wrote:

InfectiousShadow wrote:

Scardaddy wrote:

look mate

You're both idiots.  The Glock is comprised of over 80% metal internal, workable parts.  The only metal detector that gun is making it through undetected, is a broken metal detector.

And, no, not even when it first came out.  Go read the wiki you noobs.
All hail the mighty wiki, because it's written by morons like you.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6339|Australia
Desert Eagle.

It's big! It's grey! It's shiny!

And it makes a big bang when you fire it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard