ssj3barua
+55|6690|Indianapolis, IN, U.S.

pers0nah wrote:

Im DL'in POE again now, cant stand PR, its just boring.
A lot of people don't like the long spawn times, I prefer it because you really have to watch what your doing. No Rambos in PR.
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6481
I cant get onto any servers. I receive the error message that I have modified content. If I can get that fixed I would play again. I love the tank battles.
ssj3barua

ncc6206 wrote:

I cant get onto any servers. I receive the error message that I have modified content. If I can get that fixed I would play again. I love the tank battles.
when was the last time you played, do you have the current patch?
Ryan
+1,230|6845|Alberta, Canada

I'm downloading Project Reality, heard it was better.

Are there PR servers with lots of people on?
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6704
POE2 Is damn good.

it's just that Project Reality meant I'm not playing anything other than PR. I love it too much.

It would say everyone to download it. But ONLY download it if you have a mic and you must damn well love teamwork. I don't want some idiot playing PR as it ruins it.
ssj3barua

ryan_14 wrote:

yeah, usually every night you can find 4 or 5 servers at max, the weekends are even better.
Ryan
+1,230|6845|Alberta, Canada

So you love PR so much that all you play is PR, but yet you want us to play PoE2?

ssj3barua wrote:

ryan_14 wrote:

yeah, usually every night you can find 4 or 5 servers at max, the weekends are even better.
Sweet, thanks.

Last edited by ryan_14 (2007-02-23 08:21:17)

ssj3barua

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

POE2 Is damn good.

it's just that Project Reality meant I'm not playing anything other than PR. I love it too much.

It would say everyone to download it. But ONLY download it if you have a mic and you must damn well love teamwork. I don't want some idiot playing PR as it ruins it.
what PR severs do you usually play?
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6350|Belfast
god told me to play PR
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6637|South Jersey
God came down from heaven and moved my hand for me to click on the download link for POE2.  POE2 kicks ass.  Only 3 ranked servers for me, but a lot of unranked ones, some filled, some not.
devildogfo
+32|6324|Camp Lejeune

Afrika_18 wrote:

ssj3barua wrote:

I HATE stats period. They ruin gameplay.

back on topic, I just d/led POE2 again so I'll probably be on sometime tonight.
I miss the German voice overs.
\/\/r0|\|6  $747$ ftw n00bzz00rRRR *irony*
wtf does this say? you people are ruining the english language. get an education, already.
chiwai
+2|6279|New York City
The Mod is good and PoE2 kick ass.  But no or very few server is ranted server.
If only a few people play, there will be not much fun at all.  If there are more ranted server, I think more people will join in.
I thank for their hard work.  PoE2 should be sell to Dice, let them add to BF2 expension pack.

Last edited by chiwai (2007-03-06 11:19:36)

Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6355|West NY
ssj3barua......just wow....you thought i was serious about my statement...with all the l33t and noob crap? this time i'm serious. you are a noob. i was kidding- learn to understand when people are joking. Never would i say something like that seriously.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard