=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6801|Barrington, RI
I was playing Karkand eralier today as a commander and some idiot on my team was just spamming fake spotteds and thank you/sorry's to the point it was unberable so I told him to stop. he appologized without spamming, and two minutes later he was back at the spamming so I intitiated a kick vote against him, and to my surprise IT WORKED. we actually got the required number of votes the first time through. here is a screen shot to prove it.

https://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2289/screen0116fp.th.jpg

Last edited by sewermasta324 (2005-11-30 21:46:45)

wendigo
+0|6737|San Rafael, CA
That would be the first time I've ever seen a kick go through.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6801|Barrington, RI
I know. it was a first for me as well
-=|AA|=-Col.Magnum
+0|6792|Rockhampton Qld
ok slightly of topic but it does have something to do with kicking.

ok i was in an attack chopper as a gunner and as usuall the pilot ( and im getting sick of this ) does not want anyone else there except for his friends.
well tough shit i bought the game i will play with any and all toys available to me.
me question is: i didnt know you could get kicked from a chopper.
he told me to get out and i said no, ( i was not in his squad ) then i dont know how he kicked me out of the chopper.
is this normal is my first question
2nd is if it is right then can a commander of a tank kick the gunner out ?
a driver of a jeep kick out passeners ?

just wanted to ask.
thanx for reading and hopefully replying.

larry

Last edited by -=|AA|=-Col.Magnum (2005-11-30 20:18:26)

Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6779|NRW,Germany
Never heard of anything like kicking someone out of your vehicle/chopper/tank/etc.
Cheat?

Back to kickvotes: Impressive!
I tried to kickvote some statpadders but only 15 of 64 players voted yes although I told everyone that they were playing the old knife the medics game and told em their locations. I was commander and I so wanted to blast them with artillery but they were inside a building.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6801|Barrington, RI
he probably flew to the edge of the map and put the gunner seat out of bounds and you died, or you accidently typed him a message that included the letter 'e' which would have caused you to fall out. and no you can't kick a passenger out of any vehicle that I know of.
Anima05
+1|6765
thats a first for me too
Mulchman MM
+0|6728|Virginia Beach, VA

-=|AA|=-Col.Magnum wrote:

ok slightly of topic but it does have something to do with kicking.

ok i was in an attack chopper as a gunner and as usuall the pilot ( and im getting sick of this ) does not want anyone else there except for his friends.
well tough shit i bought the game i will play with any and all toys available to me.
me question is: i didnt know you could get kicked from a chopper.
he told me to get out and i said no, ( i was not in his squad ) then i dont know how he kicked me out of the chopper.
is this normal is my first question
2nd is if it is right then can a commander of a tank kick the gunner out ?
a driver of a jeep kick out passeners ?

just wanted to ask.
thanx for reading and hopefully replying.

larry
You probably typed something that ended with whatever key you use to get in/out of vehicles. I use the "e" key and I always make sure if I'm typing while gunning that I put a period at the end of everything otherwise you'll slip up and type something like "DOUCHE" and out you go. By the time you've realized it you've splatted into the ground. It's really amazing this bug is STILL in the game.

And if you eventually won't get out voluntarily we'll just body slam the helicopter and eject right before it crashes so you get a death while we're back on the pad waiting for the next one while you're learning how to count down from 15.

EDIT: The last paragraph was a generalization eventhough I was using "WE" and "YOU". I wasn't in the server with you when your story happened, heh.

Last edited by Mulchman MM (2005-11-30 21:07:15)

Rakasan
+7|6842|California, USA
Why does the players nick look fake, lol
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6833|Australia
oh and the name color and size is also considered as an exploit by the guys at punkbuster who are working on a way to kick players from the game. it has extra coding infront which causes it to be an exploit. Internode were asked by punkbuster and EA to start removing players and reporting the names to them...
goose71
+0|6750
are you happy sewer. and kicking is impossible, even if the guy is pissin off everyone off. it seems there are a buch of softies that dont want to get invloved in kick vote but keep bitchin about everyone to kick the guy
CL_Crusader
=CL=_Crusader [M95] His leg
+3|6736|Austria
Well ive got one astonishing kick vote through but thats about it.

the other day I was playing Sharqui and wanted the mec helicopter, but i wasnt the only one. The other guy tk me to get the copter and so i started a kick vote. I told everybody about the tk bastard but only received about 9 of 15 needed.

Then the other guy started a foolish kick vote against me because i wanted to kick him and also got 9 votes.

My conclusion in this one is that most players just smash page up or down to make the vote dissapear without thinking.

So please people, at least read the names and decide on a proper way wether to kick or not.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6801|Barrington, RI

goose71 wrote:

are you happy sewer. and kicking is impossible, even if the guy is pissin off everyone off. it seems there are a buch of softies that dont want to get invloved in kick vote but keep bitchin about everyone to kick the guy
It's not impossible, just very rare, as witnessed by the screen shot.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6791

I think the game requires 3/4 of the players on the server to vote... which is silly, because there is an option to abstain from all votes.  I'm pretty sure 50% of the people playing the game have this option turned on, because if you look at see who's voted only about 1/4 of the people vote.  Silly indeed.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6768

I see kicks every 10 or so rounds I play...

I guess US and Thai gamers are really different lol
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6846|Cologne, Germany

I think it is kinda stupid that the other team has a say in that kick vote too. Why would they care wether someone on your team is TKing or padding ? Most votes would have better chances of succeding if only the respective team would be allowed to vote.

then again, I have the "opt out of voting" box ticked. those constant votes are getting on my nerves. W need more server admins...
OholibaH
The Disconnected
+0|6841
A successful Votekick? Never! This image must be manipulated
Metaltop
+1|6768|The Netherlands
A succesful votekick is almost as strange as your writing.

Last edited by Metaltop (2005-12-06 04:14:41)

||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6786
i type all the time when i'm in the helo or jet and have never been ejected by typing e

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard