smacktardthefirst
+30|6596|Good ol' Canada
I am looking for the worst possible server out there. I want a server with unlimited TK's,  no admin to kick the trouble makers out, and preferably 64 man server! Any help?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6642|Washington, DC

1) Open Battlefield 2

2) Click Multiplayer

3) Click "Update Server List"

4) Pick any server
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6357|Cali
1. Open up bf2

2.Click search for:24/7 karking I/O

... Any of them will do good.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6547|Edmonton Alberta
it used to be the insomnia servers.... but they are now overrun by retarded BFROE fags admining them

i know of a 26 player karkand I/O server you can do whatever the fuck you want to do on it

actually go play an old patch 1.00/1.02/1.12 i doubt there would be admins on those servers
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6554|Winterpeg, Canada

smacktardthefirst wrote:

I am looking for the worst possible server out there. I want a server with unlimited TK's,  no admin to kick the trouble makers out, and preferably 64 man server! Any help?
You my fellow Canadian have discribed the PERFECT server.
smacktardthefirst
+30|6596|Good ol' Canada
Ahhhh, you're from Winterpeg also.... good to see ya.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6547|Edmonton Alberta
im from edmonton.... we need some west coast canadian server

edit: a 64 player server with no rules and unlimited tk's

Last edited by straz_mataz (2007-01-29 19:22:27)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6642|Washington, DC

Yeah, 1.03 and 1.12 are the best for what you seek. No admins whatsoever, cause the only EA ranked servers are those public ones set up by server providers. You could probably hack the night away on there and never get caught, cause no admins can review PB screens and I doubt their PB is up to date
smacktardthefirst
+30|6596|Good ol' Canada
Really not looking to hack, just go into a server and cause a "SHITSTORM" with other players. I sometimes miss the old Insomnia servers and the assholes that frequented them.
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6853

UnknownRanger wrote:

1. Open up bf2

2.Click search for:24/7 karking I/O

... Any of them will do good.
Negitive, i <3 my 24/7 karkand I/O server...
ryanv12
+10|6354|San Francisco, CA, USA

smacktardthefirst wrote:

Really not looking to hack, just go into a server and cause a "SHITSTORM" with other players. I sometimes miss the old Insomnia servers and the assholes that frequented them.
Haha, I think they're still there. I was playing Insomnia Dalian today and there were plenty of TKs for the J-10 and Z-10, as well as a group of statpadders on the arty island. I flew the Z-10 over there and my gunner killed them all, including the spec-ops teammate of ours who was blowing the assets. They left after that

Nothing like some good self-admining.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6633|Gold coast, Aus.
If you can get decent ping on aussie servers, type Gamearena into your server browser and go to one of there Wake servers. You only get kicked for the round if i remember correctly, and the admins are nearly never on. Only problem is theres a TK punish kicker and they just implemented a negative score kick i think ;(
demois411
+1|6377
Almost any full wake server will do.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard