+2|6429|GPS Error
doesnt have a name, but there is not one nade or 36e kill in there, unfortunatly its all pub kills.  it also has a sh** load of knife kills, and a fair bit of kit diversity

it was made over a period of time, i'd add a bit every time bf2 made me ragequit because of gameplay unbalances and crappy teamwork in pubs, towards the end i just added all the frags and some music, which is why the last song isnt synced like the rest, but there was a huge cbf factor because of school and i wanted it done, having said that, its not too bad imo.

its around 160mb, but shouldnt be a problem unless you have dialup.

http://files.filefront.com/rarrrrar/;66 … einfo.html

if you donwload it, please leave a comment, good or bad

Last edited by 75345 (2007-01-29 17:08:22)

التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6359|Cali
can you put it on youtube or google please?? Thanks.
+2|6429|GPS Error
it took me more than 4 hours to upload.... plus youtube/google is such bad quality
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6359|Cali
k..
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6526|Edmonton Alberta
nobody is going to download a 160 mb file just to watch some movie that might be horrible

host it on google
Jello.01
+46|6599|DFW, Texas
Wow, it's only 160 mb's, it takes like a minute or two to download from filefront because it's so fast.
Downloading now anyway.

Ok, I exaggerated, but just look at other stuff while downloading it.

Last edited by Jello.01 (2007-01-29 19:20:28)

+2|6429|GPS Error
feel free to download it and upload it to a host that can stream at 3000 kilobits/s for free, if you know of one, otherwise it would be too blurry to make out half the stuff in it from google video. 

alternativly i can make a 2mb blur for those with scarce bandwidth if that would work better?
straz_mataz
Banned
google video will let you upload as big as a file you want... and it doesnt make it *that much worse/// what do we need to see? is most likely you killing guys presumably as a medic on karkand and theres like 100's of those videos.... people dont need to see your uber graphics and your kill messages people they just want to see you kill people and how good at it you are

and its not that i dont have bandwidth to download it... i just dont want too

streaming videos FTW
seriously stream it or 90% of people(like me) wont watch it
Jello.01
+46|6599|DFW, Texas
That was pretty good, I liked those C4 kills, the knifing was cool, but could have been more awesome if you knifed a whole squad, but that rarely happens. You had some good streaks with the ak. You did all kits except engineer, but oh well. The sraw kills were nice since I don't do AT except when I need to take a chopper down. The shots through the fence were, cool, put more in there.

Overall, awesome!
+2|6429|GPS Error

straz_mataz wrote:

is most likely you killing guys presumably as a medic on karkand and theres like 100's of those videos.... people dont need to see your uber graphics and your kill messages people they just want to see you kill people and how good at it you are

and its not that i dont have bandwidth to download it... i just dont want too
umm... then dont download it?

ok you got me, its an inf video of me killing other inf !!!!!!!!!!!!  big supprise, tell me, why else would you watch a frag video? ok ill make one just for you, with 64 players having a tea party.  im still yet to work out where i mentioned "uber graphics" and "kill messages"
---------------------------------------------------------------
enough bitching

glad u liked it Jello, there's a few knife streaks if you look closely, but i paused recording so i couldnt make them flow, the 3 on karkand were a streak, thats probably the best example.

Last edited by 75345 (2007-01-29 19:50:49)

straz_mataz
Banned
[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3984340599569711240&hl=en[/google]

^^^ do it like this and if its good you may get 1000 views like colony
Edit: now thats a fucking infantry video

and if your not showing off some crazy graphics and people dont need to see kill messages so whats the fucking point of a highquality download???
all im saying and have been trying to tell you is nobody is going to watch it if they ahve to download anything

Last edited by straz_mataz (2007-01-29 20:02:40)

ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6576|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
Wtf kind of shitty internet do you have that will make dl'ing that file take longer than 10 mins?  The quality of streaming videos is shit compared to uploading them.  Not bad though overall, its worth the 10 min dl...

Last edited by ToXiC888 (2007-01-29 20:13:58)

+2|6429|GPS Error
and if your not showing off some crazy graphics and people dont need to see kill messages so whats the fucking point of a highquality download???
true, who needs to be able to see anything?  just use this: http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_id=T … _27a9bTlmL
you can tell i kill people, but there is no graphics or messages to bother you, now is everyone happy?

Last edited by 75345 (2007-01-29 21:08:15)

Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6500|Minnesota eh
OMG lol, thats butchered. And peeps said use GOOGLE video, not youtube.
+2|6429|GPS Error
lol, i thought it was the same thing?

so is anyone else planning on watching it? or we just gonna bitch about file hosting?  if i get enough input i might make a v2 movie
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6500|Minnesota eh
It love the music, but if you use video.google.com it wont murder it as bad as youtube did.
+2|6429|GPS Error
lol it was murdered before youtube got it
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6348

Jello.01 wrote:

Wow, it's only 160 mb's, it takes like a minute or two to download from filefront because it's so fast.
Downloading now anyway.

Ok, I exaggerated, but just look at other stuff while downloading it.
wait you think everyone needs the same ammount of time to download stuff?

it takes me at least 10 minutes to download a file that big
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6477|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Ill watch it when i get home.
+2|6429|GPS Error
This image shows the difference in quality: http://xs411.xs.to/xs411/07052/4543535.JPG
Google Video: http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?do … p;hl=en-AU

there we go, google video, blurry as shit, but its now up.  keep the feedback flowing
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6618|Warlord

straz_mataz wrote:

nobody is going to download a 160 mb file just to watch some movie that might be horrible
QFT

75345, sure I can download in the background while surfing, but the fact is I don't want to unless I know what I'm getting. And even then, sometimes the crappy quality of streaming vids is enough to see what's important, just like straz_mataz says.

straz_mataz wrote:

do it like this and if its good you may get 1000 views like colony
There are already 867 views on my first vid, in less than a month... numbers don't equate with quality.
straz_mataz
Banned
its alright could be better...... lots of pretty sneaky knife kills though
+1 for finally listening to me and hosting it on google video

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard