Poll

When you take someone's tags should you rub it in with smaktalk?

yes28%28% - 31
no71%71% - 79
Total: 110
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6857|Belgium

Spark wrote:

They do that and they get banned or kidnapped
I agree, I don't mind getting knifed now and then.. (hey, in over 220hours of play, that's bound to happen quite a few times). As long as my Knife KDratio stays over the 5.0+ :-)
But as soon as some idiot finds it suiting to rub it in via in game chat.. We'll lets just say he'll get knifed waaaay more than once ...
DK_Vision
Self-loathing narcissist.
+41|6410|QUT, GP.
I never do.
Someone went so far as to switch to my team after they had knifed me so they could drop crap on me via their microphone.
*Extremely loud laughter and varied snorts* 'You stupid noob, you fucking suck' *Repeat laughter*
Like that, but he just didn't stop.
Turned out I'd killed him three times in a row before that and it really pissed him off.
So, I had fun. I kept knifing him until I got kicked for excessive tks. Good times.
Buzerk1
+44|6877
No.. too busy going for the next kill
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6807|UK
If i knife a whole squad, which has happened most of the time I just go like "WTf u guys just got owned." Otherwise no.
Afrika_18
+26|6583
I havn't done this yet in 2142, but every now and then in BF2, I'd go on these 'smack-tard kicks' where I'd be a jack-ass during the whole round.  I'd taunt people and try to get under their skin and if I got owned, I'd just type in: "wuzzun me" over and over again, just to piss them off more.  Anyway, I had grand ambitions to master the knife in 2142 and collect tags and be a real ass, but I really like the game a lot, I think its much more balanced than bf2 and I don't want to ruin it.  So I'll be nice and keep my smak-tard activities limited to BF2.

My favorite thing to do in BF2 was teabag somebody and type what's in my sig, but sometimes I type: YOU SMELL DAT HILL BILLA BOYA?  Y'ALL BETTAH GIT REDDY 4 DA TIT FUK NOW BITZ, CUZ U OWNT.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6857|Belgium

Afrika_18 wrote:

I havn't done this yet in 2142, but every now and then in BF2, I'd go on these 'smack-tard kicks' where I'd be a jack-ass during the whole round.  I'd taunt people and try to get under their skin and if I got owned, I'd just type in: "wuzzun me" over and over again, just to piss them off more.  Anyway, I had grand ambitions to master the knife in 2142 and collect tags and be a real ass, but I really like the game a lot, I think its much more balanced than bf2 and I don't want to ruin it.  So I'll be nice and keep my smak-tard activities limited to BF2.

My favorite thing to do in BF2 was teabag somebody and type what's in my sig, but sometimes I type: YOU SMELL DAT HILL BILLA BOYA?  Y'ALL BETTAH GIT REDDY 4 DA TIT FUK NOW BITZ, CUZ U OWNT.
rrrrrrright..
Afrika_18
+26|6583
I'm beginning to think that taking someone's tags should be accompanied by a bit of smak-talk...you know, to hi-lite the significance of the event.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6543|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

aardfrith wrote:

Fuck no!  Take the tags and move on to the next moron that doesn't look behind themselves.
There ya go.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6486|The Land of Scott Walker
When I get the tags of a fellow clan member I let him know over Vent.  Otherwise, no, getting the tags is enough.  Taunting will only cause the pubber to hunt you for the rest of the round.  But . . . that could get you more kills if he keeps coming back.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6590|UK

No cause you shouldnt have the time to, getting the tags is embarasing enough (especially if there shooting at u) and finially knowone likes a smart ass.  Fact if I seen that (which thankfully I havent very often) i'd shoot the fool to give him something to moan about.

Martyn
jord
+2,382|6718|The North, beyond the wall.
No because chances are they aren't looking at chat/don't care.
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6749
The best knifing happens behind enemy lines where there is no time to chat  between protecting your ass and finding your next set of tags.

I go over 30 tags this weekend (and not on K&P server or knifeRevive padding).  I am not a Leet knife ninja like some of you guys, but I am working on it with what little time that I do get to play.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6509
I make no small talk, just cut and run.
Dizik
It tastes like burning
+23|6855|Moore, OK
Teabagging is good enough for me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard