sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6772|Argentina
I tried to get this pin several times, but it doesn't work.  I know this has been answered before, but I did all the stuff they told and nothing happens.  I park my heli on the lower deck of the enemy titan and the guys keep spawning on it and nothing.  Yesterday more than 20 guys spawned on it.  What is wrong?  Should I be in the heli?  Pls help me with this.
NuShadow
Captain Fantastic
+24|6498|woodbridge, VA
I think they took it out after the exploiters used it.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6772|Argentina

NuShadow wrote:

I think they took it out after the exploiters used it.
So, I can't win this pin?
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6537
u cant just park it, u have to hover above it like 50 ft or so
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6825|Nårvei

You need to drive the chopper, hover over the Titan and other people have to pod out of the chopper and land on the enemy Titan, easy as that !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
NuShadow
Captain Fantastic
+24|6498|woodbridge, VA
I guess I should read more. You can't park it. You gotta hover.
ig
+1,199|6537

Varegg wrote:

You need to drive the chopper, hover over the Titan and other people have to pod out of the chopper and land on the enemy Titan, easy as that !
beat by 3 seconds
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6391|Inside the AR Rockets.

Varegg wrote:

... easy as that !
Not really, I've tried with different landing positions, different altitudes, different hovering positions and still nothing.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6515|so randum
I find it a bit random, ill go for the pin, and out of 10 drops on the same position, only 2 or 3 will give me the bonus
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
ig
+1,199|6537

fatherted13 wrote:

I find it a bit random, ill go for the pin, and out of 10 drops on the same position, only 2 or 3 will give me the bonus
make sure you are high enough above it
i am ze master troop transporter from back in the 30k per round days
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6515|so randum
how highs high enough?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6710|UK

fatherted13 wrote:

how highs high enough?
Depends which map, on verdun the pac titan starts like 2cm off the ground (well u no wot i mean, low down) and on minsk its really high up, so just keep going up and down until u get a driver ability point then stay there until u gt another 10
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6825|Nårvei

Dont have the pin myself and couldn`t care less, who want`s to hover over the Titan for ages anyway, when i get to the point where you need 15 Titan drops for the Air Transfer medal i might care but before that: Fuck that !!!!111!!11!1!111
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6550|Valhalla
I got mine on a 48man server, you will need to drop the troops on the bottom deck in the middle once dropped correctly you will see "Drive ability assist" (don’t get this message don’t get the pin)once the transporter is empty go pick some more people up and repeat
Drax
Paddles/Plane Whore
+28|6576|Australia, NSW
heres the best way... fly up really high and move over their titan, zoom in all the way on ur minimap and keep the titan completly covering the gunship..stay hovering while they spawn

kind of obvious, but always has worked for me
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6421|NSW, Australia

dont they have to land on the lower deck thingy?
Drax
Paddles/Plane Whore
+28|6576|Australia, NSW

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

no, did u even read what i just put down?

you have to hover above it, and every time someone spawns and pods onto the titan, you get a point
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6358

Drax wrote:

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

no, did u even read what i just put down?

you have to hover above it, and every time someone spawns and pods onto the titan, you get a point
Did you read what has been written. You do not get that friggin point everytime. Out of ten drops you get maybe 1 or 2 points, that´s why we cant seem to get it...
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Commando
+8|6616
So it has to be on the bottom deck of the titan? If your team pods onto the top level you get nothing?
Master*
Banned
+416|6510|United States
You will only get driver assists(drop points) for the people that spawned in your air transport at a minimum distance of about ~500 meters away from the enemy titan. So drop the people off that spawned in your transport when you were ~500 meters away from the enemy titan, then either die and respawn at your titan or fly about ~500 meters away from the enemy titan and have people spawn in your transport again,  fly back over to the enemy titan and you will get drop points again for the people that spawned in your transport about 500 meters away from the enemy titan again.

Here are steps for the people who didnt comprehend the above statement. This is how I did it exactly.
1) Pick people up from your titan(IMPORTANT make sure you are around at least 500 meters away from the enemy titan when doing this)
2) Fly over to enemy titan and drop the passengers that spawned in the transport at least 500 meters away off
3) Purposely crash or die so you can respawn at your titan.
4) Repawn at your titan, get in the driver seat of transport that just spawned at your titan againmake sure you are still at least 500 meters away from the enemy titan when people spawn on you and have people get in the transport.
5) Repeat steps 1-4 until you have your pin.
Sambuccashake
+126|6625|Sweden
Dang that's a lot of work for a pin and a handfull of points.

I'm still missing this pin though so I'll have to go through the steps above but it sounds like a nuisance.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6772|Argentina

Masterstyle wrote:

You will only get driver assists(drop points) for the people that spawned in your air transport at a minimum distance of about ~500 meters away from the enemy titan. So drop the people off that spawned in your transport when you were ~500 meters away from the enemy titan, then either die and respawn at your titan or fly about ~500 meters away from the enemy titan and have people spawn in your transport again,  fly back over to the enemy titan and you will get drop points again for the people that spawned in your transport about 500 meters away from the enemy titan again.

Here are steps for the people who didnt comprehend the above statement. This is how I did it exactly.
1) Pick people up from your titan(IMPORTANT make sure you are around at least 500 meters away from the enemy titan when doing this)
2) Fly over to enemy titan and drop the passengers that spawned in the transport at least 500 meters away off
4) Repawn at your titan, get in the driver seat of transport that just spawned at your titan againmake sure you are still at least 500 meters away from the enemy titan when people spawn on you and have people get in the transport.
Where do you leave them, over any place of the Titan?  Can you land on the back deck or they must pod out the transport over the enemy Titan?

Last edited by sergeriver (2007-01-30 06:11:29)

TheOneAndOnlyX
Banned
+36|6389|Florida, USA
Now I just need this and that fucking problem solver
Master*
Banned
+416|6510|United States

sergeriver wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

Where do you leave them, over any place of the Titan?  Can you land on the back deck or they must pod out the transport over the enemy Titan?
They must pod out Anywhere in the back area where they can land safely.

Last edited by Masterstyle (2007-01-30 09:18:48)

HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6391|Inside the AR Rockets.

TheOneAndOnlyX wrote:

Now I just need this and that fucking problem solver
Easy, just get in a 16 play map, and make sure that your titan sheild goes down before theirs. They'll board, then when the rest of your teams defending, go with a supply buddy and blow everything up. I have 3 of those pins ; )

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard