Poll

paintball or airsoft, which do u prefer?

paintball55%55% - 52
airsoft25%25% - 24
neither16%16% - 15
wtf is airsoft!!!2%2% - 2
wtf is paintball!!!0%0% - 0
Total: 93
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6715|Purplicious Wisconsin

-Sh1fty- wrote:

You retards

Not everybody wants to join the military and get shot at with a possibility of death. Hence paintball and airsoft.

Airsoft simulates war without being in it, so it's fun for people who don't really want to get shot whilst retaining their high-pay job.

Airsoft isn't for pussies, neither is paintball. Airsoft allows you to be more realistic, without spending bucket loads.
Paintball can be realistic and ends up being more realistic than airsoft, no fucking rambo pricks thinking they're unstoppable and also the fact that reusing the plastic ammo is quite unrealistic.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6811|Marathon, Florida Keys
we had a drunken 10v10 airsoft match inside my friends house the other night. Airsoft wins because you can play anywhere just make sure you cover your LCD TV with a towel
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

we had a drunken 10v10 airsoft match inside my friends house the other night. Airsoft wins because you can play anywhere just make sure you cover your LCD TV with a towel
This guy is awesome

War Man...STOP...WITH....YOUR....BULLLSHIIIIT

You make me go

whenever I read your posts in this thread.

NOT

EVERYBODY

LIES

ABOUT

GETTING

HIT
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North

-Sh1fty- wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

This guy is awesome

War Man...STOP...WITH....YOUR....BULLLSHIIIIT

You make me go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufsf_-a_H9Q
whenever I read your posts in this thread.

NOT

EVERYBODY

LIES

ABOUT

GETTING

HIT
i would
War Man
I may sometimes do for humor purposes, yes I know not everyone does but other times some people may not notice they're hit anyway when in full gear.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
It doesn't matter! When you hit something with a plastic pellet at 300+ FPS you HEAR it.

It's like a POP when it hits clothing, like a ding when it hits metal, etc. Besides you SEE the pellet anyway (75% of the time or more)
War Man
Seeing a pellet is harder than seeing an arrow, and you may not necessarily hear the pop if you proper head protection.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire

War Man wrote:

Seeing a pellet is harder than seeing an arrow
no shit.
i find it easy to see pellets when im shooting but not when others are, even if im next to them while they shoot, most of the time.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

RTHKI wrote:

War Man wrote:

no shit.
i find it easy to see pellets when im shooting but not when others are, even if im next to them while they shoot, most of the time.
I have the same issue. I can see where mine are going just fine, and even if I know where my friend is shooting I generally don't see the pellets.
War Man

-Sh1fty- wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

War Man wrote:

no shit.
I have the same issue. I can see where mine are going just fine, and even if I know where my friend is shooting I generally don't see the pellets.
So you can't see other people's pellets? You just told me you see pellets 75% of the time, do you shoot 75% of the time compared to others or what?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
i guess he sees his 75% of the time so he knows if he hits?

i like airsoft more for messing around
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
War Man change your fucking avatar to a troll face you nab.
War Man

-Sh1fty- wrote:

War Man change your fucking avatar to a troll face you nab.
Lol, anyway I consider paintball and airsoft equal. Prefer paintball though.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

the way i see it, paintball is for friends having a laugh. airsoft is for nerds pretending to be action man.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718

Toilet Sex wrote:

the way i see it, paintball is for friends having a laugh. airsoft is for nerds pretending to be action man.
like i said, pussies who aren't cut for the military. if you don't dress up and shoot your friends for fun that's different.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
The guys I play with are too young to join the military.

Assholes

I'll be making up for it when I join the Corps though. I hope those recruiters assholes don't turn me down for my bad eyesight.

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2010-08-26 21:46:07)

11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5239|Cleveland, Ohio

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Airsoft simulates war without being in it, so it's fun
you have serious mental issues.  stop being so wrong all the time.  airsoft simulates war lol.  good lord.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North
or being WTFHOLYSHITSKELETON skinny
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

11 Bravo wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

you have serious mental issues.  stop being so wrong all the time.  airsoft simulates war lol.  good lord.
Nothing gets closer to simulating a fighting than airsoft does. If you can name something else than I'll give you reason, in this case I'm right though.
11 Bravo
Banned

-Sh1fty- wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Nothing gets closer to simulating a fighting than airsoft does. If you can name something else than I'll give you reason, in this case I'm right though.
hmmm the fear of death for starts.  fuck sake
11 Bravo
Banned
you know as much stupid shit you spew out that fucking mouth of yours i hope to god you never have to be in a war.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Airsoft simulates war fine. The fear I have is getting a fucking massive welt on my face.

When you have a 1 joule M4 going off really close and it's skimming your head you will get the fuck down.

In airsoft you can have long range weapons which are perfect replicas to their bullet firing counterparts. You can dress up in the equipment you would use in war and you can shoot at each other.

Other than the fear of death, and real bullets, there's isn't much difference.

Somebody bad this trolling nub.

https://www.oddpic.com/data/510/shut-the-fuck-up.jpg

&

https://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:vZFSzB4FCEn4EM:https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/maciakl/KYBEZE6RQNRCZKX4N3FIESN2WSL2GXV7.jpg&t=1

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2010-08-26 23:07:14)

11 Bravo
Banned
ok mate.  fucking retard.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
It's about time you start getting creative with your insults.
11 Bravo
Banned
not really an insult as most people will agree you are a retard.  so its just a statement tbh.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard