<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6312|Canadia
im wondering if i should get it because it's over 2 gigs and my internet is slower than a sloth's bowels
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6685|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
I personally say nay.
<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6312|Canadia
it looks ok but iv heard mixed reviews, o and im talking about the special forces version
d3athwi5h4
insert clever title here
+59|6506|Kickapoo
I don't know, but the sloth's bowels part thats funny.  + 1 to you
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6573|Melbourne, Australia.
Quite possibly the most boring game ever.
leesupport
+39|6675
welll i had it and its fun to play but you have to have teamwork on there to be able to do anything really...but sniping is more real
CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6638|Canada
I don't mind it, and it is one of the games that I can play with my terrible internet.
<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6312|Canadia
my internet i downloads at 60-100 kb/s so for 2gigs thats like 20+ hours and sloths only go to the bathroom 1 a week
br4vo.f0xtrot
+1|6563
I say go for it if you have nothing to do for a day. Just put it on DL and take a nice dump. remember to take alot of magazines and such, 20 hours on the toilet is a long time.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6456|meh-land
2.6 was way better...
Smitty5613
+46|6519|Middle of nowhere, California
when i get pissed off with the claymores in BF2, i go play that, its pretty fun depending on what your tastes are, try it...... start the d/l when you go to bed so it will be done in the morning(its what i do), and if you dont like it, then get rid of it
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6338|Cali
I bought that game for X-Box and i took it out after the 10th minute cause it is so god dam boring.
CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6638|Canada

<SharpShot> wrote:

my internet i downloads at 60-100 kb/s so for 2gigs thats like 20+ hours and sloths only go to the bathroom 1 a week
Same speed my downloads were running at, so I would suggest trying it. I could play the CO-OP with little to no lag.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6758|Toronto Canada
yeah its so boring. i almost punch myself in the face when i die cuz the waiting is so brutal.
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6666|Houston, Texas

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard