HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6368|Inside the AR Rockets.
Revenge? Huh? Revenge is used in 2142 to raise your spirit and down the victims. In this guide I will explain the reasons for Revenge, and Revenge tactics. Revenge is used on team mates who have upset you in one way or another. You do not start confict using Revenge.

[R-R] Reasons for Revenge.
1) Lacking. The most upseting reason comes in 2 different forms. Ground based and Commander based.

a) Ground based. When you request for supplies, repairs or health, but the Tar Tar (Victim for revenge) doens't comply. For example. You're at 2 health, and you're pinned down. You request the medic beside you for health, but his stupidity blocks out the words and the sounds you make in your pleeding. Also applys to reviving.

b) Same as above, but you need UAV/Orbital/Supplies but your commander doesn't send any of the above.

2) Whoring. You wait for the _____ vehicle for the entire game, and when it spawns, the snoby rich kid and his Alienware computer get in it and fly off before you even see it.

3) Teamkills.

a) This usually happens with the support kit, as it is excellent and pissing people off. Both you and the victim. (Seen later) The support kit is throwing grenades down a hallway, that's been empty for the entire game, but thinks that if he stops, they'll come*.
Finally, he gives up, or his ammo crate disapears and you go in to destroy (Ex.) a console. But * He thinks they came, and blow you up.

b) Recon kit. He has the desire to put down APM/RDX in the front lines, to "Protect you guys" He blows it up just after you kill the enemy, and ends up teamkilling you. Can also apply to titan when he refuses to see you running away from the core/console, because if he doesn't blow it now, he never will. Usually 8-13 years of age.

c) You accidentally TK someone else. Ex. You drive the FAV, he gets out infront of you. You're in the Walker, and he drives an FAV into you, trying to get between your legs like it's a stunt. They ALWAYS punsih. Always.

[R-T] Tactics.

This can be put into 2 catergories. Teamkilling and not teamkilling.

TKing.

These methods are fun.

1) RDX. Wait until he's standing still, then BOOM, compete with your friend to see who can make him go the highest.

2) Spawnkilling. Just wait for him with your shotgun ; )

3) Driving. Drive around like normal, but aim for him. Then claim not to see him. Repeat as much as possible.

4) For [R-R] 1. Teamkill him with knife, take his kit and drop desired box (ammo, health) ontop of his head. Then thank him. If medic, don't revive.

5) With walker, try to step on him. It's always fun.

6) If commander doesn't give orbital, try to mutiny. If successful, take commander possition and Orbital on his head specificly.

7) Like 6, except try to put a supply crate on him.

Non-TKing

1) EMP nades. You KNOW they were made to be used on your team.

2) EMP strike. It's easier to see your teammates with this.

3) Push him, slowly out of bounds. (Only usuable if he's afk, or commander.)

4) Stand in front of him whenever he shoots. Then punish.

5) If in a transport ship, get out right before he lands. Punish.

6) Stand on his RDX, infront of APMs. Punish.

7) Stand infront of vehicle, under legs of walker. Punish.

Revenge is definatly one of the funnest aspects of the game, but use them with caution, as they might get you kicked/banned. But enjoy as MUCH as you can!

GO DOWN WITH A BANG! AND WITH HIM!

~HUNDaemon
Jo Barf Creepy
+27|6551
Someone needs anger management sessions. I suppose your not man enough to let something pass without "revenge". Quite pathetic.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6632|Your moms bedroom
Revenge is best done when the other person doesnt even know your fucking em until its too late

Think

The Count of Monte Cristo
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS

Jo Barf Creepy wrote:

Someone needs anger management sessions. I suppose your not man enough to let something pass without "revenge". Quite pathetic.
Man... you need to grab a sense of humour. Only a complete fool wouldn't see that this was meant to be humorous.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
vpyroman
Aeon Supreme commander
+16|6609|UCF
That's a great guide. Hi-Larious.
Jo Barf Creepy
+27|6551

Spark wrote:

Jo Barf Creepy wrote:

Man... you need to grab a sense of humour. Only a complete fool wouldn't see that this was meant to be humorous.
Not funny at all. It's actually quite sad he spent so much time thinking it all up.
wodstlk
+2|6372
awesome.  i always want to punish for team kills, but if i think it is in any way accidental i will forgive.  just today i was waiting for a transport on the titan, and when the gun ship appeared, i started to go for it and some fucker killed me so he could drive, i punished and for the rest of the game it was my mission to kill him as much as i possibly could, i got -45 points, but dam it felt good!!!  don't you love it when you are landing the troop transport and some noob jumps out right before you land and you accidentally crush him and get punished for it?  dam, thats the kind of shit that drives me crazy.  i don't imply i am a great player, but i bring real tactics to the table, so i think i make up for my lack of skill by helping out my squad as much as i can...  i love this game, but man it consumes me, i play it too much lately, and i have no rank yet, probably because i only play the support kit...  i need to learn how to be an effective medic...
Magius5.0
+106|6374|UMass Amherst
Meh, that's nothing.  I rammed people with the Ocelot on Camp Gib earlier tonight on a knife only server...fucking padders had it coming, I enjoy the free kills--and teaching them a lesson.  And not a single one of them was smart enough to pull out a gun and try to kill me; so I kept running them over--they're so much easier to kill when they're all grouped together, heh heh.  Rinse, repeat.

Die paddlers, die!  Diiiiiieeee!!!!

[/rampage]
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6703|Sweden

Jo Barf Creepy wrote:

Spark wrote:

Jo Barf Creepy wrote:

Not funny at all. It's actually quite sad he spent so much time thinking it all up.
He´s at least contributing something to forums bashing and flaming gets boring to read over and over again, peace
-MP-Nuke1266
+20|6708
If I wasn't afraid of getting my own stats reset, I would hang out on k&p servers running people over in cars ALL day.
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6429|Brisbane, Australia
) You accidentally TK someone else. Ex. You drive the FAV, he gets out infront of you. You're in the Walker, and he drives an FAV into you, trying to get between your legs like it's a stunt. They ALWAYS punsih. Always.

Its so true, you dont know how many time that has heppend. think they are cool going between legs and the people who dont look both ways when crossing a road.

honestly we dont a super break that will stop u instanly =in the fav
Magius5.0
+106|6374|UMass Amherst

-MP-Nuke1266 wrote:

If I wasn't afraid of getting my own stats reset, I would hang out on k&p servers running people over in cars ALL day.
You only get reset if:

A) you have a high percentage of pistol/knife kills and your unique dog tag count is low (as in, killing the same guys over and over again)

B) you're an admin on said server--in which case they will change your server to unranked, and possibly wipe your stats

C) if you're ramming people in a car/playing normally on a K&P server, serves the bastards right; you aren't padding, THEY are. 

optional D) you're actually stupid enough to participate in said activity and get 3000 knife kills globally.  And I still plan on getting my Gold Collectors Badge the proper way.
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6368|Inside the AR Rockets.
Playing your way in a K&P server=win
Unless like me you need pistol kills/knife kills cause those mother f***ers have the desire to shoot you when they could get a free knife kill...
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6482|Gogledd Cymru

tbh it was pretty gay and a basic guide for the advanced bastards out there
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum

Jo Barf Creepy wrote:

Spark wrote:

Jo Barf Creepy wrote:

And you spend sooo long thinking of witty/funny things to say. Good job
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
MrEzeuss
+26|6383|Nethterlands (ZH)
Just switch sides to kill them.
I got a commander the other day that didn't respond to any of my requests for supply.
I found out why when i saw his name come by several times as a victim of a killing. Turns out he was in active combat. Commanders doing combat isn't bad, but not that often.

So, i warned him twice, turned sides, searched for him (he was always attacking/defending silo 2 on Minsk), and everytime he came by, blew his tank to shreds. Best switch i ever made.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6587|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

Magius5.0 wrote:

-MP-Nuke1266 wrote:

You only get reset if:

A) you have a high percentage of pistol/knife kills and your unique dog tag count is low (as in, killing the same guys over and over again)

B) you're an admin on said server--in which case they will change your server to unranked, and possibly wipe your stats

C) if you're ramming people in a car/playing normally on a K&P server, serves the bastards right; you aren't padding, THEY are. 

optional D) you're actually stupid enough to participate in said activity and get 3000 knife kills globally.  And I still plan on getting my Gold Collectors Badge the proper way.
i did it the proper way, and man what a bitch to get.
Magius5.0
+106|6374|UMass Amherst

seymorebutts443 wrote:

i did it the proper way, and man what a bitch to get.
The sad part is, I was using Active camo/RDX/APMs and Knife on a Gibraltar server a couple days ago.  I got 15 knife kills, two shy of the requirement.  I must...get...revenge...stalk people and get their tags on my buddy list!
Zukabazuka
+23|6678
Conquest isn't the way of getting knife kills, titan mode is.

Anyway shooting enemy mines, motion mines, RDX and APM with Zeller sniper will result they teamkill a person if someone is close. This is the best way to piss of enemy snipers because people always punish for APM and RDX kills. You on the other hand is behind a tree and taking cover.
bulldog76t
+1|6479
The only time I have intentionally tk'ed is one time in bf2 when I was loading up c4 on a buggy and one of my teammates got in and just sped off with it. I was a bit bummed, but got on with my game. Half a minute later, by chance, I see on the map that he's managed to go all the way behind the frontline and he's going for the furthermost flag. I just had to... BOOM.. *chuckle*
jordanmillward_1
+11|6396

bulldog76t wrote:

The only time I have intentionally tk'ed is one time in bf2 when I was loading up c4 on a buggy and one of my teammates got in and just sped off with it. I was a bit bummed, but got on with my game. Half a minute later, by chance, I see on the map that he's managed to go all the way behind the frontline and he's going for the furthermost flag. I just had to... BOOM.. *chuckle*
It's a shame that this is BF2142 and not BF2 then, isn't it?
Inimicus_7
+26|6354|England, UK
Revenge cooler than j00.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6460
Good guide but for experienced players it is a little obvious, although I love the EMP grenade idea, piss him off and not lose points!
kachunkachunk
+8|6382|Ontario
Say what you will about pistol/knife servers, the one time I tried it, it was an absolute hoot. Do it on an unranked server if you find you're not good at knifing or pistoling... you may find it helps you get used to it a bit more.
Rogue_Delta
+6|6448
personally, I dont feel like I should blame stupidity (i.e. people driving FAvs into my walker, people crossing roads while racing an APC to the next flag, people trying to knife a guy while I have him pinned down with a tank), same goes for total, undeniable n00bism (you wont believe how many people come in the game and wouldn't give you a med-pack cause they dont know which key it at)

BUT... I am never in the mood to tolerate people who shoot me to get in the walker, and that kind of shee-it. When that happens I will remember their name and I will dedicate part of my next round hunting them down. Since my stats are not the 1337est I will move to the opposite team though ;-).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard