Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6704
I've had a few weird/scary ones. I've had one where I was being chased by Nazis whilst trying to escape a deathcap. One where i was in a jail cell with my brother and dad. Some guards that looked like the guys from Crysis came over and shot me from one end of my finger, across my arm, chest, up the other arm which was raised a bit, and ending at the tip of my finger. I looked at my dad and said, "I'm dead". And he said "I know". I woke up with a tingling on my finger tip where the shooting stopped. There are others but I think I have some carpal tunnel coming on so i have to stop typing .
CommieChipmunk
+488|6581|Portland, OR, USA
I hate the ones where you commit a crime and know that the rest of your life is fucked... but then you wake up and all that pressure gets lifted off of your chest.. bittersweet
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6338|Australia
Random BF2 dream:

I was on Karkand, near the market base. It was a different layout though, the flag itself was actually in a room, instead of amongst the stalls. The was an enemy tank circling around the outside, so I made a run into the room. I made it, but the tank driver got suspicious and stuck the barrel of the tank cannon through the window. Then he sent in an RC camera - War of the Worlds style - to try to see where I was so he could blow me up. I spent the rest of the dream hiding among the furniture, hoping I wouldn't be spotted.

The dream was actually an experiment - I read that if you eat cheese before going to bed, you have weird dreams.
Myth confirmed.
d.cripz
+29|6420
one time when i was younger i had this dream about naked girls and when i woke up my sheets were soaked in this weird liquid. Man that was weird i told my mom and she said it wasnt pee.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6581|Portland, OR, USA

d.cripz wrote:

one time when i was younger i had this dream about naked girls and when i woke up my sheets were soaked in this weird liquid. Man that was weird i told my mom and she said it wasnt pee.
eh, thats not fucking awkward or anything..
Home
Section.80
+447|6859|Seattle, Washington, USA

CommieChipmunk wrote:

I hate the ones where you commit a crime and know that the rest of your life is fucked... but then you wake up and all that pressure gets lifted off of your chest.. bittersweet
Ugh I know I hate those. The most vivid dream I've ever had, one of the few I remember, is because someone shot me in the thigh and there was a sharp pain where I got shot. When I woke up, the pain stayed for a couple of seconds. I thought, "Weird, did a spider bite me or something?" So I look, nothing. My leg was facing up into the blankets and there was nothing sharp or anything. I thought it was weird because it was like in the Matrix where if you get shot in the Matrix you feel it in reality.
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6456|Australia.
Had one just the other night...

Clowns were having sex with Margaret Thatcher, than kangaroos ate her.

Please, is there something wrong with me?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6727

Macca wrote:

You need to smash your head into the wall really fast ten times.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6456|Australia.

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Macca wrote:

You need to smash your head into the wall really fast ten times.
Okay - I need to force this bad dream outta my head.
Axon
Jet Whore
+107|6508
That everything flooded in our city and everyone was acting normal, I was chest-high up the water and I just didn't realise. Now THAT was weird.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6399|New York
actually, i had a pretty freaky one last night.

For some reason I was at some old woman's house, and we were outside on the patio in the front of the house. there were a few trees in the front yard and all that. we go down to the yard, there's this like white ghost ball thing flying all over the place, really menacing like. apparently she knew about how to get rid of this thing before, and it was with a spray water bottle. so she's spraying all over the place pretty wildly, missing because this basketball sized apparation is fast as hell. it eventually fades out into nothing, at least i couldn't see it anymore.

then the freaky shit happens. i get attacked by an oversized garbage can lid that this thing had just picked up, and it's looking to fuck me up. I'm trying to hold it back, but to no avail.

Then i woke up. that was intense as all hell, one of the more intense dreams i've had in awhile.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6456|Australia.

heggs wrote:

actually, i had a pretty freaky one last night.

For some reason I was at some old woman's house, and we were outside on the patio in the front of the house. there were a few trees in the front yard and all that. we go down to the yard, there's this like white ghost ball thing flying all over the place, really menacing like. apparently she knew about how to get rid of this thing before, and it was with a spray water bottle. so she's spraying all over the place pretty wildly, missing because this basketball sized apparation is fast as hell. it eventually fades out into nothing, at least i couldn't see it anymore.

then the freaky shit happens. i get attacked by an oversized garbage can lid that this thing had just picked up, and it's looking to fuck me up. I'm trying to hold it back, but to no avail.

Then i woke up. that was intense as all hell, one of the more intense dreams i've had in awhile.
Maybe Oscar from Sesame Street knows where you live...
GermanLegionaire
...performing headshots!
+46|6596|Hamburg / Germany

Stormscythe wrote:

Quite a week ago I ran from some mule and as it caught me it kept sucking my hand. Man, THAT was weird.
confessions of a mule-lover ?!?!?!?
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6560|EUtopia | Austria

GermanLegionaire wrote:

Stormscythe wrote:

Quite a week ago I ran from some mule and as it caught me it kept sucking my hand. Man, THAT was weird.
confessions of a mule-lover ?!?!?!?
Eherm.

PS: https://img246.imageshack.us/img246/9108/stormlegionrrv2.jpg
perfect timing ftw!
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6542|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
i had a dream of being chased by agents from the maxtrix movie..and then they shot me
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6642|New Hampshire, USA

Kurazoo wrote:

Let me think.... in my dream (well nightmare) i walked around my room then looked in the mirror and saw you.
Wow, you're cool
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
too_money2007
+145|6319|Keller, Tx
I've had the same dream, many times. Jurassic Park scared me more than I realized when I was 13 (when it came out in '94).

I'm in a mall with two levels that basically looks like one long hallway. At the far end is the food court that looks more like a school cafeteria than a mall's food court. I'm standing in there when I hear all these people start screaming. I hear a T-Rex coming down from the opposite end tearing people to shreads. I never look down the hall in fear of what is actually coming. At the back of the cafeteria there are two double doors opened up for an escape. I run to them, but stop quickly. Before me, there's nothing but blackness. There's an INGEN helicopter sitting about 100 feet away with lights shined on it fully powered, ready to take me to safety. But, I can hear the breathing of Raptors.

So, I'm left with a decision. Stay and be eaten by a T-Rex, or risk it and run out into the void and try and get to the helicopter, but have Raptors kill me. I always woke up before I made the decision on what to do.

Last edited by too_money2007 (2007-03-05 07:25:06)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6727
I dream't that I ran naked around the streets and fucked every chick I saw. Including my cousins. IT WAS FUCKING INCESTROUS
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6664|pimelteror.de

specops10-4 wrote:

ok, this might sound really weird, but I had a dream where I had two dicks, and was banging two chicks.
lol

i had this dream, too... but there was only one chick, who enjoyed them both...

weird.... and pervert....
topal63
. . .
+533|6729
Most of my dreams are vivid, they even seem more real than reality, they revolve around: sex, flying, violence, God, fear, compassion, helpless-ness, etc - basically the usual.

This is an old dream from my youth. I guess this falls into the weird category. I was walking to school one summer day. I had just gone up the metal crossing bridge, over the street, as I descended I saw a beautiful blond haired women. As I got down off the crossing and was at street level on the concrete walk she was much closer - she was beyond beautiful - her eyes crystal clear blue. As she looked at me, starred at me - her clothes blew away revealing a perfect woman’s body: hairless, flawless, her breasts perfect. Naked & perfect she approached me - as she did, angel wings opened from her back. I stood motionless. And, she turned slightly to my left. Then each of her breasts turned into a pig - and she burst into flames. As she stood there burning she smiled and looked towards the sky - then looked at me. She then become entirely flames, and I just stood their and watched her burn.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6664
Anyone remember the colonel guy from Metal Gear Solid 2, when he flips out? Well, once on a school day, at exactly 7:00, when I normally wake up, I dreamt that I was on the left side of the com window (where snake is) and the skull-colonel at the right, with the same messed up voice, telling me: "It's time to wake up, Linus". And I did. I've never woken up more awake than after that dream.

I'm lucky to be able to remember my dreams if I want to. All I have to do is think about it a bit before going to bed and I'm guaranteed to remember at least one. But as my dreams constantly embody problems I'm having in one way or the other I don't like to remember them
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Brasso
+1,549|6641

Stingray24 wrote:

Once in awhile I've had the sensation of falling when I'm just falling asleep.  The reason for that has been identified scientifically, but I don't remember it.
I'm pretty sure that the scientific reason for falling dreams was lack of oxygen (you're breathing against the pillow or something).
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6702|Devon, England

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

I dream't that I ran naked around the streets and fucked every chick I saw. Including my cousins. IT WAS FUCKING INCESTROUS
You are messed up big time.

And I'm sure you are obsessed with incest...

Maybe see a proffessional...

Anyway, a weird dream... I once dreamt I was fighting Uncle Sam (Or someone in an Uncle Sam mask) around the Gatehouse flag in Karkand... He was on one of the buildings shooting me from the balconies, and I just kept missing him and dodging his shots, until eventually I got a shot on him.

It was strange...
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6669|South West England
I could write a novel in this thread
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6490|Sheffield-England

Stormscythe wrote:

ROFL!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard